Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't take into account the Chloroform in the car? How did that get there and what was it used for?

Presumes Caylee could access the backyard. Children this age can't usually open sliding glass doors by themselves. So possible IF back sliders we ajar. If A/C was on, that is unlikely.

Possible.

Good point. I wasn't certain of door type. I noted what appeared to be a lightweight swinging door on the sunporch in the Greta interview. IF Casey was trying to leave quietly, she may have left a sliding door between house & sunporch cracked open. If not the door, another accident that resulted from Caylee being left alone would still work.

I haven't seen anything that has stated that Casey was accustomed to having Caylee at Tony's from 9-1:00 anywhere. IIRC, Clint stated he and Casey would leave together at approximately the same time in the morning. Please provide a link for Caylee being at Tony's in the mornings on a usual basis.

I couldn't find any direct information on this, but, the information I did find IMHO makes this possible. I don't mean to suggest that it was like clockwork, but, it has really bothered me that w/ exception of Cindy, all other accounts pointed to ZFG being a newly inserted (e.g. weeks) detail of Casey's story to friends.

From the Clint interview w/ Greta: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

HOUSE: She would be gone right before I would leave. I would leave for school -- we would leave about the same time. I left for school -- I had to go to classes at 9:00 o'clock in the morning, so I would leave about 8:30. So she'd be getting ready to leave about the same time.

VAN SUSTEREN: Would she take Caylee with her?

HOUSE: Caylee never stayed the night over.

VAN SUSTEREN: So she just brought Caylee over during the day, and you met her, but otherwise, she stayed at the grandparents'?

HOUSE: Uh-huh.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she ever mention Zenaida Gonzalez?

HOUSE: Not once. Never heard that name at all.

Also, Tony stated that he was often home later from school (i.e. 3:00-4:00) if he stopped after class with friends. So I am not sure I have seen evidence that Casey indeed had a 'normal' schedule.

From Tony's statement, "I had 9 to 1 p.m., class"..."sometimes I won't be home til 1:30, 2 o'clock in the afternoon". He then states that "this month [July] ....I'm pretty much at school from 9 to 5." So, in June it's 9-1.

Also from Tony's statement, "Q: So you wouldn't think anything different if she's here when you get back..." "A: Exactly....she's cooking and cleaning" and from earlier in the same line of questioning, "A: She said you know she's already been home and back with groceries and said she was out and doing errands".​

I sort of like this one, except that on her phone, if the display did say Kyle, then that would mean she listed her own phone number in the on-hand phone as 'Kyle'. And the fact that he was at work until he finally came home at 9:50 after multiple calls from Cindy and trying to get Lee to intervene.

I'm not solidly behind the phone thing, but, thinking it may be one way George connected with Casey without Cindy being in the loop. Just a thought. Reaching? Sure. I've been curious why it was released as "Kyle" vs. a number, unless they were unable/unwilling to determine/reach its owner. I'm iffy on George's being at work. I know that is the expectation, but, haven't seen this explicitly in any statement. Would appreciate a link.

Presumes Caylee could access the backyard. Children this age can't usually open sliding glass doors by themselves. So possible IF back sliders we ajar. If A/C was on, that is unlikely.
IDK, my girls have been able to open them since they were two - as long as the pin wasn't in the top.

It doesn't take into account the Chloroform in the car? How did that get there and what was it used for?

Not quite sure yet. Perhaps it was used by George as a spot remover in an attempt to clean things up.

I'm not completely up to speed on the timing of the chloroform searching on the PC, but, if the searches were 'bookended' by other searches it might be clear who was doing the searching (i.e. Facebook=>stain remover=>MySpace, would be Casey; Cooking=>stain remover=>AARP, would be George :))

George, believing Casey is still in the house leaves for an afternoon commitment with his new job. Caylee awakes at home alone. She wanders around and into the back yard. She discovers the ladder still attached to the pool – and climbs in.

wouldnt George notice if Casey's car was gone when he pulled out of the driveway?

yeah. I don't buy it.

She left with Caylee on the night of the 15th after a fight with her parents.

It occurred to me this morning that the chloroform may have been obtained as part of the "alleged kidnapping" scenario.

she didn't park her car in the garage. the neighbor even said that.

I know the neighbor said he'd never seen her BACK into the garage. Did the neighbor state that Casey never parked in the garage? I hadn't read that. Can you point me to it?

IDK, my girls have been able to open them since they were two - as long as the pin wasn't in the top.

Same here. Some kids are not able to do/figure such things out. Some can.

With mine, even the pin at the top wouldn't promise to keep them in. Now that they are older, I realize it's because they are mechinicaly inclined.

I'm iffy on George's being at work. I know that is the expectation, but, haven't seen this explicitly in any statement. Would appreciate a link.

...further...George lists the address for Global Security Partners as his employer. I haven't heard what his job responsiblities were. Was he on a fixed schedule yet? Was he in a position to be mobile w/o causing suspicion? I haven't seen any information on George's location being fixed by another witness 7/15 after the car pick-up. He seems to vanish except for the intermittent calls to/from family members.

Need help locating info on George’s new job and his changing schedule to bounce against the following theory. I vaguely recall a video interview in which he states he had to go to an afternoon meeting he had with his new job.
The only new job that I can remember for George is the one where he started working on July 15th, the same day this all went down.

Cindy states this in the bond hearing and couldn't remember the name of the place George was working.

Not quite sure yet. Perhaps it was used by George as a spot remover in an attempt to clean things up.

I'm not completely up to speed on the timing of the chloroform searching on the PC, but, if the searches were 'bookended' by other searches it might be clear who was doing the searching (i.e. Facebook=>stain remover=>MySpace, would be Casey; Cooking=>stain remover=>AARP, would be George :))

...alternatively, it was reported that there was detergent/cleaner in the trunk of the car. If there were bleach in the detergent, as is often the case now, and it was used to clean the trunk, or even spilled in the trunk, it may have reacted with the post-mortem urination from the body also stored there http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/20233

I know the reports say something like 'elevated' chloroform levels. So this is a stretch explanation for now. Really need to know if we're talking 10% higher than background or 100% higher than background to see if this is plausible.

I'm not sure you can just go get chloroform off-the-shelf.

The only new job that I can remember for George is the one where he started working on July 15th, the same day this all went down.

Cindy states this in the bond hearing and couldn't remember the name of the place George was working.

IIRC he had an earlier meeting too. Perhaps the interview????

Alternatively, she may return home and doesn’t see George or Caylee and thinks they may have gone on an errand together. At 4:10PM she discovers Caylee and the flurry of calls begin.

Except, why would she call the GP's house # to reach them at home during that flurry of calls, if she was already at the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82