Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

According to the Amscot manager, the car was there backed into the same parking space for 3 days before it was towed.

Yeah thats what I thought...

so unless the manager says he saw the car there & then it was gone & then it was back again I don't see how LP figures she moved the car a second time

Twins! I'm sorry, but I feel her when she gets choked up about the twins. I have twins myself after infertility treatment, and I sometimes get choked up too, especially after this case.

This case is way above JB's head. He has obviously been incompetent thus far and the LE, along with the FBI is making a case using the best out there. I wouldn't be surprised that soon after or right before the GJ, some high profiled lawyer will be her new lawyer.

I have said from the beginning that when she got painted in a corner she would commit suicide. I worried about that when LP had her out, but at least he was smart enough to have a female with her at all time.

KC LOVES herself way too much IMO..I don't think that thought has ever crossed her mind. I firmly believe she feels she will get off on anything related to Caylee. JMO.

She had a weird fascination with big sunglasses ... She must have had 100 or more of those silly icons in her photobucket records ... I know because I lost hours of my life that I cannot get back wading through that junk looking for something meaningful ... almost 2500 pics total and around 35 of Caylee! But that's ok ... cause
MJZ2599.gif

And where oh where is LA during all of this? Will he be called to testify on Tuesday as well?
Well, if GA, CA, and LA are all gone, who will be babysitting psycho mom? Oh, yeah, JB is available.

Ok I got it now...

LP is saying that KC dumped the car at amscott with Caylee's body still in the trunk

Then she went back to amscott & got in the car & drove to that area near the airport & dumped the body before returning the car to amscott

I just can't buy it. Do you know what condition the body would be in after 10 days enclosed in a car in the Florida heat?

It makes no sense to me at all but then very little of what LP says does make sense, IMO. He spouted the same theory last night, saying she drove her car to her parents home after it was seen at Amscot at 7am, but the cell phone pings we have available here don't seem to support it.

Unless Casey has been living on Mars, she probably knows that she can be tracked with her cell phone. If I were planning to dump a body, I certainly wouldn't take my cell phone along. If I were LE, I'd look for times when the cell phone was not in use and the pings didn't move. That's probably when she disposed of the body.

For clarification............LP said that the car was left at Amscot late on June 26th. Mrs. Sanchez saw the car when she came to work at 7:00am on the 27th. On the morning of June 27th, Casey came back to Amscot and picked up the car and drove to her mother's house, where she called J.C. Pennys. Then she drove to the area of the airport (cell phone pings) and that's where LP says they'll find the body. Casey returned the car to Amscot before 11:00am that morning and Tony picked Casey up there.

If you'll remember, when Tony picked Casey up she had shopping bags of some items of food she had taken from her mother's house.

She did get it back it's in the document dump from today.

Thank you - that makes me feel better that at least AH got her money back.

Haven't had time to go through today's docs yet...so much to get through, so little time.

Did Nancy directly address Casey Anthony about 10 minutes into the show? I thought that's what I heard, but I was distracted at the moment and didn't hear exactly what she said. Anyone else hear it?

:laugh: Holding those bras up to the camera, LOL Leave it to Nancy....

I wonder how much sleep they will be getting tonight at the A's. (enter wicked laugh here)

I just had the same thought. Part of me hopes LE does the "lean and mean"
LE testifying just enough to get the indictment, and part of me wants YM to just dump the WHOLE bundle evidence out there in front of the GJ.

Someone on NG just said they had 80 something witnesses and 40 something were LE...............I don't think they will present that many.

I believe he had the other case witness list mixed up with the GJ list. A GJ list is secret and not available to the press.

Seriously, I feel SOOO bad for Amy. How pissed must she be, to have $1000 taken from her by KC, and then have to see all these things KC bought on her dime in pictures everywhere! I wonder if she will get any of it back...

Actuallly since she pressed charges I heard that the bank reimbursed her.

Yeah thats what I thought...

so unless the manager says he saw the car there & then it was gone & then it was back again I don't see how LP figures she moved the car a second time

I totally don't think that car was moved..I still don't know where she was from when she dumped the car until 11am on the 27th. The employee was working and wasn't watching the car I'm sure so in actuallity it would be a possibility. I think the chances are slim and none but that's JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back