Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that probably the zani phantom nanny story will be talked about during this trial. I don't know if it will be brought forth by the SA office in to show KC was lying about that and a lot of other things or if the defense might use this to show that LE only investigated one ZFG when there were many in the Orlando area. ( I posted something along these lines before in the defense thread).

It will be interesting to what both sides have to say.

I agree with the pronunciation of Zanaida's first name. It would start with an S sound. I talked to a few of the PR's that I know (from the Island) and to my Husband who is PR born in NY. None have ever heard someone with that given name using Zanny as a nickname.

I was not sure where to post this, so mod please move if needed.
I was reading LA statement to LE and he mentioned that LE took a card out of Casey's wallet, he thought it may of been an ID card. Then I read something on this site http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/. And if you think about it. This is where the Z.G. came into play. Annie D. statement has not been released, I have felt that her statement will be one of the most incriminating in the case against Casey. It fit's the nanny story, how Casey came up with the name, was the so called Z.G. herself. Think about it. It make sense to me. People have not been able to figure out how Saw Grass came into play. Well "IMO", Casey was the second Z.G. and Z.F.G. just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't know maybe I am losing it with so much stuff that is out there. Thoughts?

I was reading LA statement to LE and he mentioned that LE took a card out of Casey's wallet, he thought it may of been an ID card. Then I read something on this site http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/. And if you think about it. This is where the Z.G. came into play. Annie D. statement has not been released, I have felt that her statement will be one of the most incriminating in the case against Casey. It fit's the nanny story, how Casey came up with the name, was the so called Z.G. herself. Think about it. It make sense to me. People have not been able to figure out how Saw Grass came into play. Well "IMO", Casey was the second Z.G. and Z.F.G. just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't know maybe I am losing it with so much stuff that is out there. Thoughts?

I followed your link and I found that piece very interesting. I'm ever-more curious to hear Annie D.'s statement. I think Casey did take on ZG as an "alter-ego", perhaps to the point of acquiring a complete split in her personality.

I do believe on another post, someone found a ZG who had gone to high school with KC...does anyone else remember this? If so, it would make sense if this person was around KC's age...Although it is possible that this ZG and Annie were seperately ticketed on the same day it's also possible that these two individuals are friends, and were ticketed together, as opposed to the KC pretending to be ZG scenario...although I would put nothing past KC...

I haven't read the whole article in your link yet, but FWIW, I ZG (the one who is suing KC), gave an interview to Channel 6. In one of these interviews they ask her how KC could have gotten her info, had anything strange happened recently that she can link back to KC getting her info, and she states that she had lost her driver's license somewhere, she thinks back in February.

I haven't read the whole article in your link yet, but FWIW, I ZG (the one who is suing KC), gave an interview to Channel 6. In one of these interviews they ask her how KC could have gotten her info, had anything strange happened recently that she can link back to KC getting her info, and she states that she had lost her driver's license somewhere, she thinks back in February.

This ZG was ticketed though for NOT having a license. If she had "ZG's" lost license, why didn't she just hand it over or produce it later and get the ticket dropped?

I do believe on another post, someone found a ZG who had gone to high school with KC...does anyone else remember this? If so, it would make sense if this person was around KC's age...Although it is possible that this ZG and Annie were seperately ticketed on the same day it's also possible that these two individuals are friends, and were ticketed together, as opposed to the KC pretending to be ZG scenario...although I would put nothing past KC...
iirc, the schoolmate's first name was Zanaida (sorry if i misspelled it) but her last name begins with the letter A.

Someone gave me a link in response to a question I asked in the 'questions to members' thread. I believe that is where I read about all the possible people KC could have come in contact with who have a similar name.

This ZG was ticketed though for NOT having a license. If she had "ZG's" lost license, why didn't she just hand it over or produce it later and get the ticket dropped?

Good point.

Also, I noticed the citing officers were different for ZG and for Annie, so IMO they probably were not in the same car that day as suggested at the Monkey site.

That was very interesting! It seems to me that KC was using Zenaida Gonzalez as an alias. I can't imagine what will come out of Annie D. statement. That makes it more suspicious considering the fact that Annie D. statement has not been made public.

I followed your link and I found that piece very interesting. I'm ever-more curious to hear Annie D.'s statement. I think Casey did take on ZG as an "alter-ego", perhaps to the point of acquiring a complete split in her personality.

I am think she was planning on doing what she did much later and disappearing as a different person. She got impatient and used her alter-ego as her alibi and excuse. Wonder if JB was her lawyer for the traffic ticket as ZG if this is true?

Good point.

Also, I noticed the citing officers were different for ZG and for Annie, so IMO they probably were not in the same car that day as suggested at the Monkey site.

Could it be possible that there were 2 officers on the scene, maybe 2 officers in one patrol car?

Good point.

Well spotted--I didn't notice that--guess I should keep my day job.

I am think she was planning on doing what she did much later and disappearing as a different person. She got impatient and used her alter-ego as her alibi and excuse. Wonder if JB was her lawyer for the traffic ticket as ZG if this is true?

I would love to know that. Is there any way to find out?

Good point.

The fact there are two different citing officers was the only thing that got me to think that maybe it just happen to be another Z.G and not Casey in the Car. But, all other makes sense to me. The ID found in Casey's wallet I think is going to say a lot. Who's ID did she have? It was not disclosed. Also, the only connection she really had to saw-grass was through Annie and Dante. I also notice she did search for Z.G. on her computer on July 16th early AM. So, she must of had some Z.G. info on hand some how.

Could it be possible that there were 2 officers on the scene, maybe 2 officers in one patrol car?

This question got me thinking so I made a quick call. LOL. In my state ..if there are two officers in the car they can each give out a citation, it makes it quicker. Not sure how FL is though.

This question got me thinking so I made a quick call. LOL. In my state ..if there are two officers in the car they can each give out a citation, it makes it quicker. Not sure how FL is though.

I once received a ticket under the same circumstances. One officer gave me a ticket and another officer gave my boyfriend one. So I think it is very possible. The ticket was given in Ohio.

I had posted about this on the rumor thread in the Parkling Lot.

I also wonder now about the card that may have been an ID card that the female deputy reached over and grabbed the night of June 15th. Certainly could be a fake or stolen ID card with that ZFG name on it.

Gotta be Casey in the Traffic Court deal. IF she showed up with COUNCIL, who was it? OR, did she get Annie to go and Casey pretended to be council?

I think we are in for some surprises, LOL, and we may have to wait for trial to know what the surprises are. It was also surprising to me that there was a cell phone charger cord found in the area of the murdered jogger in J. Blanchard Park. Was it the murdered jogger's Blackjack that Casey had - just speculating. Or was it that Casey lose her cell phone charger cord in J. Blanchard Park and had told Lee about it? There is something screwy here. Casey may be in more trouble than I thought if that was her cell phone charger cord!

:crazy:..........Don't know how much more I can take!!! There are so many more questions than answers. Now I would love to slap Casey into next week for making everything so convoluted. None of it makes sense.

This is an EXCELLENT find! Thank you for directing us to it! It's the best theory I've read so far surrounding ZG and all the many possibilities. :clap::clap::clap:

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

When asked the question, do you’re Clients still believe a Zenaida Gonzalez is responsible for what happened to Caylee? Brad Conway, attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony responds:

“They do, but not the Zenaida represented by Mr. Morgan…”

Anthonys

If your like me, you are as bewildered as one can get at the insistence of “Camp Casey” to continue to suggest that a person with this name is involved in the abduction and murder of 34 month old Caylee Anthony. Perhaps Attorney Baez and his *advertiser censored* Laude Clan are preparing their Columbo moment in this regard while fighting over who gets to be Colonel Mustard in the study .

Although listed as a witness for the Prosecution released by the State’s Attorney’s office on January 11, 2008, Annie Leigh Downing’s Interview with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office has never been made public. Her cell phone records and any IM or text messages between her and Casey Anthony have also never been made public although other witnesses have.

Failure To Yield

That may be the gross understatement of the year describing Casey Anthony. But in this scenario, it is actually a traffic citation, one of two, given to a Zenaida Gonzalez, on May 24, 2008.

Zpic1

Click to enlarge

No, again, this is not the Zenaida represented by Mr. Morgan, this is a different Zannie, with a birth date of January 11, 1986. Wow. Just a mere 3 months older than Casey. Did they go to school together? Have mutual friends? Fellow Fusionite?

Nope, Not the Best Driving Record

Annie Downing had a rough couple months this Spring in the traffic area. On March 30, 2008, she received citations for both Speeding 15-19 mph over the speed limit, and for not producing her driver’s license and insurance card. While the presentation of those documents on April 18 cleared that part of the citation, the speeding ticket remained open on her record until 2 online requested and subsequently granted extensions later on July 1, 2008. Why do we care?

Zpic2

Co ink y Dink or Other

There are only 3 plausible scenarios where a material witness in a homicide case whose statement has been withheld, and a woman with the name at the center of the linchpin of Casey Anthony’s defense get traffic citations on the same day. Throw in the tidbit that Casey met Tony Lazzarro for the first time at a party that same evening, and you have what appears to be in retrospect, the beginning of the omen for Caylee. To be able to best portray the relevance of the above ZG incident as compared to known relevant dates in this case, I offer the following three theories with accompanying timeline.

Theory 1: Casey is using Zenaida as an alias

Under this scenario, which I personally believe may be the case, Casey is driving and Annie is in the car with her on May 24. Casey had been in an accident on May 14, 10 days earlier in her own vehicle and did not have it back yet. She gets pulled over, and because she did not have a valid license, gives the Officer the name Zenaida Gonzalez . Annie provides proof of insurance as it is her car, thus why no charge of failure to produce both documents. Under Florida law, requiring both front seat passengers wear seat belts, Annie gets that citation.

Notably, although the incident was May 24, that summons is not filed until June 6, as opposed to Zenaida’s which were filed 6/2/08 and 6/3/08 respectively. Was “ZG” given a window to present ID to drop that charge as Annie did in her unrelated 3/30/08 incident? Was the seat belt charge added on because the officer on duty when it kicked back realized she did not comply?

Evidence to Support Theory
Operating without a Valid License

Zpic3

What is important to note in the above docket is that the case updated on 6/3/08 to require an arraignment, now scheduled for 6/11/08, indicating the lag for the subject to have produced ID.

The subject is required to appear in person. This issue will bring the second summons issued to ZG that day into focus significantly. Also, this docket does not match the financial records of the Citation:

Zpic4

There is a status change to “prosecutorial” on 8/18/08 which does not appear on the front docket. The only reference is located in the charge docs. I was aware of this Zenaida case record in July. It actually went delinquent on 8/20/08 and I found this important as Casey was incarcerated then and I was suspicious of the connection. I brought it to the attention of a source in Orlando, and I advised the source if there was anything to this issue relative to Casey’s case, someone had better do something to stop a bench warrant from being issued or the press would be all over it. Upon checking the next day it had been corrected retroactively to reflect the $100 payment on 8/15/08. Which consequently would cover the next 2 months payments, or through October 15, 2008. Casey was indicted on October 14 and returned to prison. None of the payments on this summons were made online, therefore there is no public receipt available. It was not until I began researching other known witnesses against the Zenaida connection that I found the Annie Downing record for the same date.

Zpic5

Failure to Yield Status

Zpic6

The relevance of this ticket, which was paid in full on 6/10/08, in person, is critical. Why would this Zenaida show up to the Clerk’s Office the day before her scheduled mandatory arraignment and pay one citation in full that did not require a court appearance? Is it possible she showed up and agreed to pay that one in full and plead no contest to the other so as to not have to appear the next day? The docket says defendant was present with counsel, but there is no counsel listed, which would be mandatory. I attempted to get a transcript of this case proceeding, but was told due to the prosecutorial status, I could not. Who shows up to pay the ticket in full, appears at the arraignment, makes one payment and skips out on $260? My best guess is someone that is facing far worse.

On August 23, 2008, Annie Downing paid the $71.50 for the seat belt violation. It contains her method of payment so I have not referenced the receipt. The penalty for a seat belt fine is $30 in Florida. Because she would be responsible for another person in the front seat, if it was her car, the ticket references the “driver” for both. A $60 fine for both seat belts plus tax and court fee of $11.50, sounds correct at $71.50. There is no other way to explain the amount of that fee for that summons.

Forensic Computer Evidence

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cf...48897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat

Timeline of Events Theory 1

This is a lot of data to look at. While extremely compelling on it’s own, if you review the timeline against known events in the case against Casey Anthony, it is the totality of that evidence that forms this theory.

05/24/08 - Casey gives false info as ZG when getting a traffic ticket, does not produce ID
05/30/08 - Casey visits Jesse Grund at Arbor villas, did she ask him for help through OPD?
06/ 03/08 - Summons changes to criminal traffic, arraignment scheduled 6/11/08. Notice sent.
06/09/08 - An office belonging to a Zenaida Gonzalez, is burglarized and her computer stolen. This is also the original date that Casey gives for Caylee’s abduction by Zenaida. Casey and Caylee sleep at Ricardo’s that night. Is this the night she took her home in the middle of the night?
06/10/08 - Casey/Zenaida pays the moving violation fine in full, in person, presumably makes arrangements for the other in an effort to not have to appear.
06/11/08 - Unknown if she actually appeared posing as Zenaida, but court docket updated.
06/12/08 -Forensic Computer Evidence located on Casey’s computer show she was searching on a Zenaida and a myspace profile.
07/15/08 – Casey writes herself a check for $250 cash and cashes it at the downtown Bank of America at 1:24PM. A payment is made on this summons as this is the due date of $50 cash, in person. It should be noted there are 16 closer Bank of America locations that also have bank tellers, and 50 locations within a 17 mi radius. She chose this one, as it is less than a block from the Orange County Clerk’s Office, where the payment was made. Cindy finds Casey through Amy.
08/15/08 - Payment was delinquent, then updated to reflect a $100 payment retroactively.
08/18/08 - A copy fee of $4.00 is assessed to the account and status changed to prosecutorial
12/10/08 - Default Notice Issued
1/9/09-1/13/09 - Warrants Issued

Theory II

Annie Downing knows an actual Zenaida Gonzalez, birth date 1/11/86 and knows the connection between her and Casey. Admittedly, under both theories Casey would have had to know this name prior to Zenaida Gonzalez visiting Sawgrass Apartments on June 17, 2008. How did ZG come to visit Sawgrass in the first place? That has never been discussed. What other apartments if any did she visit that may be connected to Casey? Is it possible that the original date the manager thought was on the guest card of April 17, not June 17 is accurate? That would indicate that Casey somehow had that information linked to the Sawgrass prior to the 5/24/08 summons.

Theory III

There is no connection to the person receiving the tickets on 5/24/08 named Zenaida Gonzalez and Annie Downing or the Casey Anthony case whatsoever. It is an utter coincidence and this woman has not paid her fines because she is terrified, due to her unfortunate name, that coming out of the shadows will have her at the front line of the Baez firing squad.

Yes, I am being snark. Who’s going to be first to the clerk’s office to see if you can pull a copy of the citations with the Plate and Vin’s? They are not in these records either…

This was researched by our WS poster Blink34

Interesting also to note that the ZG whose computer was stolen at UCF on June 9 worked in the same building as Nicole G. the jogger who was killed in Blanchard Park the very next night. Let’s make it more confusing: remember Casey changing her story and saying ZG threw her down at Blanchard park and sped off with Caylee on June 16, which the original date was June 9 or 10th?

I have always thought there was some connection between KC and NG murder. I posted my reasons months ago on another thread. First being she was a family counselor at UFC the same place ZG (the one whose computer was stolen) I have always wondered if she was CA's counselor who told CA to get custody of Caylee.

Then we have her mysterious “blackjack phone” which fell out of her purse in the process? The new phone she told police she had only had for about a week? Which means she would have gotten it around June 9 or 10, the same time frame of Nicole G's murder? And she said she stopped using it because it “wouldn’t hold its charge?” Well, interestingly enough, the cops found PART OF A CELL PHONE CHARGER near Nichole's body.

t looks like there was no sexual attack against Nicole, unlike the other attacks that had taken place at the park over the past couple years. The charges pending are kidnapping and murder but all previous suspects have been cleared.

Here is the sketch:

10754342-1.jpg

http://www.nicoleganguzza.com/News/News.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...ane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=

Please note that the first reports on the NG murder said that her phone was in her car. The reports, thereafter, said that her purse was in the car and her phone charger was found with her body but no phone. She was taken from the park to another location next to the YMCA… unlike all the other MO in the previous (sexual) attacks at Blanchard Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member