Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if the A's go to church now?

Don't know, but I did get to wondering about how Cindy was yelling "Don't tell me I can't pray," after spending 3 hours in a not exactly humble appearance at court. I kinda thought how yelling this in a combative manner was opposite the very attitude of prayer before God.

I'v been alittle disturbed by the Lack of Fear displayed by the A family for what may have been a missing child to them initially. That was one of my big red flags in this case. The A's wanting society to think Caylee was taken by a family who wanted to love her or by a rich nanny who loved her so much is crazy talk and places Caylee in a grandios position. I feel CA caved after her first jailhouse visit because the internal pain of the reality of the facts she could not bear mentally therefore creating and living in her own reality. Excuse my Manic Monday ramblings.
snipped to comment on...

The A's could have ask LE to do a simple "wellness check" on KC and Caylee, if not KC it should have been done for Caylee. This would have given LE the right to ask KC to produce Caylee and prove to CA and GA that all was well. She would know enough to do this being in the nursing field and GA as an ex law enforcement office would have too. I think all the anger is about feelings of guilt and frustration not being able to hate the person who killed Caylee. I don't think it would have prevented KC from killing her, but this would have not gone on for 31 days, and maybe she would have been found earlier and DNA or cause of death could have been determined.

Had the neighbors called LE when they heard the loud yelling and fighting, they would have come and separated everyone to cool them off. If CA was pissed off enough she should have had KC arrested right that night, and not bailed her out. Too bad also cause then there would be be a police report from the fight. I am sure if I heard loud fighting, loud enough to hear in another house, I would be scared for whoever was in there and call the police. You never know whats going on, and its safer to call. Unfortunately people dont want to get involved.

I keep wondering if the police had not be so quick to arrest Casey initially, might they have been able to get more information out of her? Yes, she lies. But perhaps, if they had placed her under surveillance and continued to communicate with her, making her think they believed her instead of arresting her so she lawyered up they may have been able to break her down and get her to finally be at least somewhat truthful - if not in words, then perhaps in actions. Maybe Caylee would have been found sooner. We'll never know.

I keep wondering if the police had not be so quick to arrest Casey initially, might they have been able to get more information out of her? Yes, she lies. But perhaps, if they had placed her under surveillance and continued to communicate with her, before she lawyered up they may have been able to break her down and get her to finally be at least somewhat truthful - if not in words, then perhaps in actions. Maybe Caylee would have been found sooner. We'll never know.
Probably...They would have been able to get more info...MaYBE they would have been able to find Caylee sooner but WHO, in their right mind, would have been able to comprehend that they were dealing with such a CHIT-faced psychopathic liar and a family to match!??? There was very little information available initially to indicate the degree of dysfunction and f'd upped-ness of this family! Why are we all here discussing and discussing and discussing...Because it's Un-freeken-believable!

MOO

I wonder if the A's are somewhat typical. People fabricate their own realities...when the truth is just too hard to take. I think about myself and how I could not face how I had a cheating husband. I was very delusional during those days. I was crazy loyal to him and if anyone hinted that he wasn't fabulous I was ready to cut them off. And that certainly was a whole lot more minor than this. I am just wondering if people have a natural tendency to support someone they love this much in this kind of delusional way. It might be the reason why so many wives and husbands are "the last to know" etc...there might be some evolutionary thing hard wired into us making us loyal to our families..come hell or high water...to the point of living in some sort of fantasy...in order to be able to make it through the worst of circumstances.

All above not offered as excuse..only random thought.

Now that we know that DC has spilled the beans on JB's statement to him about not calling LE if Caylee's body was found, I wonder if he came totally clean and told LE who was REALLY behind the tip ? I hope so, this would be great evidence, if it can be shown that Casey was the original sender of the Suburban information, which she would have to be since she put the body there.

Who thinks that BC will be exiting the case soon? I think he will! Does he need the notoriety pf this case that bad???????

when Mark N. bailed it should have been a HUGE red flag to BC. I will say BC did get the A's to tone it down a bit as MN could not.

i would love to know how many sleuths think KC will fire JB either prior to the trial or during it?

So here’s a random thought I had late last night whilst trying to fall asleep after too many tequila’s. Nothing important, just strange:
If the book found in the woods is indeed the book Caylee was reading at the nursing home, how did the book move from CA’s vehicle (returning home on 15/06/2008) to KC’s vehicle (leaving 15 or 16/06/2008)?
KC did not take Caylee’s things? Was Caylee hanging onto the book when she was whisked away by KC? It’s not like LE found tons of Caylee’s toys etc. dumped in the woods. Why specifically the book? Like I said, silly thought…so be gentle.

Actually, the book turned out to be a sign, not a book at all.

snipped to comment on...

The A's could have ask LE to do a simple "wellness check" on KC and Caylee, if not KC it should have been done for Caylee. This would have given LE the right to ask KC to produce Caylee and prove to CA and GA that all was well. She would know enough to do this being in the nursing field and GA as an ex law enforcement office would have too. I think all the anger is about feelings of guilt and frustration not being able to hate the person who killed Caylee. I don't think it would have prevented KC from killing her, but this would have not gone on for 31 days, and maybe she would have been found earlier and DNA or cause of death could have been determined.

Sadly, a wellness check was quite impossible because the Anthony's had no idea whatsoever where Casey was staying after June 16. Casey gave them all sorts of stories about going to Tampa and Bush Gardens and the Hard Rock Hotel - all of which were lies. The ONLY reason Cindy found Casey was because they got the car back and Cindy found a piece of paper with Amy H's phone number on it. Cindy called Amy H. and was frantic enough that although Casey had told Amy her mother was a problem, Amy agreed to meet Cindy at Florida Mall and take her to where Casey was staying. That was July 15. I don't think there was legally anything the Anthony's could have done prior to that. Adults have the right to take their children whenever and wherever they want and there is no legal obligation to inform the grandparents of anything.

As I watched NG last night, I heard this interesting set of comments. Having gone through the NG thread, the subject wasn't mentioned, so for those that missed it, I've copied from the transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/14/ng.01.html

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER, AUTHOR OF "KILLING FOR SPORT":
Well, yes, they definitely raised her so they are responsible (partial blame for the whole situation). And they know that. But I think they're acting like a mob family. It's like, look, we can kill one of our own, we'll take care of it here, but nobody can come and accuse us of anything.

So they're all banding together, lying like dogs, because we're the family and you shouldn`t be able to touch us.
I hadn't looked at the behavior in exactly this way before. I find this quote by a criminal profiler to be intriguing.

Does anyone know if (GA & CA) have any reactions noted regarding the DP? I sure don't want to hear it on Oprah where they'll spin it into a thousand directions, and mainly a self pity party.

Does anyone know if (GA & CA) have any reactions noted regarding the DP? I sure don't want to hear it on Oprah where they'll spin it into a thousand directions, and mainly a self pity party.
Amazingly enough, I cannot recall CA and/or GA mentioning anything about "the death penalty" :eek:Of course, they are a united family who believe everything KC tells them still to this day. I am pretty sure GA and CA wouldn't think such a discussion is relevant. :rolleyes:
Wonder if they'll chomp their gum all through the Oprah interview?

Amazingly enough, I cannot recall CA and/or GA mentioning anything about "the death penalty" :eek:Of course, they are a united family who believe everything KC tells them still to this day. I am pretty sure GA and CA wouldn't think such a discussion is relevant. :rolleyes:
Wonder if they'll chomp their gum all through the Oprah interview?

Here's the only time I can remember CA and GA talking about the DP and it is in response to the state announcing they were not going to seek it.

Snipped from this article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/19168682/d...rl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_03190104132009

Last year, Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, released a statement regarding the state's decision not to seek the death penalty against their daughter. "In response to the state's intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon," the statement said. "Our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home. Today's announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us, and we will continue investigating all tips and leads that support our position despite what the authorities continue to say."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member