Sidebar Discussion #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a hoot! Now we know why the surge in sales last week - JB had to buy them to sell at his old school.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7590400316.882064.151118480315&type=1&theater

Would love to know what this guy is saying! Note JB has book open and ready but pen is not in writing position!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7590400316.882064.151118480315&type=1&theaterhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0400316.882064.151118480315&type=1&permPage=1

That clapping looks obligatory and several of those hands together palm pat type claps!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7590400316.882064.151118480315&type=1&theater

BTW - Is it me, or does that suit make him look puffy? Did he even wear a belt? Very sloppy. No tie or pocket square - hard times Jose? :seeya:

Reminds me of the time the Big 8 accounting firms (yes, I'm old...lol) came to my campus. We got 3 extra credit points for each firm we visited and from whom we got a signed form. 24 points on the final!? I was at every table. :rocker:

Reminds me of the time the Big 8 accounting firms (yes, I'm old...lol) came to my campus. We got 3 extra credit points for each firm we visited and from whom we got a signed form. 24 points on the final!? I was at every table. :rocker:

When I looked at those photos I wondered how much extra credit each student was going to get for having a signed book by Jose with them in class. That's the only way I can see a large group of them showing up to have him sign a book or listen to him speak. They must get even more extra credit if they have a photo to prove they listened to his drivel about his book and the case.

I was so annoyed reading this. I didn't know Baez could practice law in Colorado first of all. Second of all... REALLY? Just makes my blood boil.
She says " Rebecca would love these attorneys. As a mom, she'd want her girls to have the truth. As a daughter, she'd insist I find that truth for them."

Does she know who Jose Baez is? Gimmie a break. And then she brings the 5 year old daughter into it?!?
I am sorry that this family lost a member in such a tragic way... Its a terrible situation. But there is no truth to be found in suing the theater. There is a hope of a payout. IMO.

Jose Baez to find the truth... pffffttttt... :floorlaugh:

That article sounds like a "5 star reviewer" wrote it. :floorlaugh: Why does everything that comes from jb's camp sound the same?

Haven't read all of it, maybe AZ can peruse? Rules governing out of state lawyers in CO...

http://www.cobar.org/tcl/tcl_articles.cfm?articleid=2095

I don't think this latest "news" concerning Baez' "new client" has a darn thing to do with lawyering, civil cases, or whether or not he can practice in the state of Colorado! :banghead:

Think about EVERYTHING you know about Jose....his past "business endeavors (think bikini companies, false charities, etc)....

Then recall exactly what he DID accomplish during his representation of Casey Anthony.....successfully brokering deals for "licensing fees" for pics of Caylee (and pocketing quite a generous percentage himself!)...

THIS....as was his announcement of representation in the Aruba case is, in my opinion, just another attempt by Mr. Baez to play the role of Public Relation Broker...

I don't think he has any intention at all in actually filing this particular CIVIL lawsuit, nor following it through to the end....

I think his only goal is to attempt to create and broker a media tour for this grieving mother and attempt to solicit as many licensing fee agreements as possible of "new" photos of this victim, as well as (God forbid) her young distraught daughter...

Who the heck you think fed the story to TMZ in the first place??!! :maddening:

IMO, Baez knows he suc*& in a courtroom, can't figure out for the life of himself how to file cases, or even the word the simplest of motions, so in a last ditch attempt at supporting himself, has now used the lessons he DID learn from the Casey case (and it wasn't law!) to create a new career for himself!

Just saw on HLN that Baez has taken on civil suits for 2 of the Colorado shooting victims. Said he has gathered the country's "top lawyers" to pursue these cases. I guess some people were impressed.

Just posted an article from the Boston Herald in the news thread. I'd like to see proof of the "death threats".

Casey Anthony’s year of probation is ending this week, but when she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret because of death threats.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8282337&postcount=623"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Just saw on HLN that Baez has taken on civil suits for 2 of the Colorado shooting victims. Said he has gathered the country's "top lawyers" to pursue these cases. I guess some people were impressed.
I imagine he follows every "high profile" case for the $$$. I don't doubt for one minute it was his idea to insert himself into the GZ case.

Just posted an article from the Boston Herald in the news thread. I'd like to see proof of the "death threats".

Casey Anthony’s year of probation is ending this week, but when she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret because of death threats.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

But... she can't make a big splash if she's worried ya know. kind of paints her into a corner, eh? Bigger target on her back?

AaaaHaaa! I wondered about that. Extra credits for attending and free paper to help make a bon fire on the beach.

I don't believe for a moment she is getting death threats. This is probably just another ploy to keep her out of the courtroom in Zenaida's case.

I don't believe the death threats either. If there were any concerns about her safety or privacy there would be no comments made of any kind by anyone in her camp to anyone in any media. Her probation would end and all that would be said in response to questions is a quick, "No comment." Anything like the previous BS of, "Ms. Anthony has relocated to an undisclosed location" for "her own safety" will be said specifically for the purpose of drawing attention rather than deflecting it. IMO.

There should be no "sightings" and no pretenders in pink shirts running for a plane or being rushed toward a vehicle. She should just quietly disappear, and then stay there.

Would be nice if TMZ would leave this mess alone, too. Why can't they find something even mildly interesting to report on?

I don't believe in the death threats, if someone really wanted to do something they would have found a way. What will they do after she is off probation...she can't be "protected" and IMO she is already off probation for "good behavior"

I don't believe in the death threats, if someone really wanted to do something they would have found a way. What will they do after she is off probation...she can't be "protected" and IMO she is already off probation for "good behavior"

My question is.. was she ever really on probation? What she had was similar to serving it in jail. Will be interesting when the only restraint on her is what her lawyers say. And she's been following that advice for over 4 years... think she's ready to strike out on her own? I hope so. Should be very entertaining.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

I would love to see proof as well. When these people make the so-called death threats, do they call her up on the phone and talk to her or do they send them in the mail to her address at her "secret" location? Of do they call up JB or CM's secretaries and ask if they could please pass on these "death threats" to their girl?

(I remember seeing some show not too long ago during the 1 year release publicity blitz where DS was being interviewed. In her hand she displayed a whole bunch of envelopes as proof of all the "threats" she has received. When asked to read one, she read something along the lines of "we are praying for you for what you have done" and then acted appalled that she had to be subjected to such "hate mail." And, not once did she display one with a single threat.

All poppycock

Ok I was not at the theater but it hit close to home because that is where I grew up, the HS they took everyone to to question was where I graduated, I went to that theater but all I can say is ugh what type of answers do they want? It was some guy that decided to go kill people..Jose Baez can't get those answers, he couldn't even get a straight story from KC and that is a case IMO that needs answers and not the gibberish that JB gives all.the.time

I think they are trying to keep her in the limelight until all their books are printed. I've never heard of any State being so quiet about a person being released. She wasnt in jail for Gods sake. Turn her loose and tell her to hope for the best, thats more than Cayllee recieved. They know if she fades from sight no one will buy the books so they are just keeping her "alive". The way I see it, if someone decides to do her in they will know how to do it quietly.:lol:

:seeya:

I don't believe for a moment she is getting death threats. This is probably just another ploy to keep her out of the courtroom in Zenaida's case.

Me either and almost as much as that ------> I don't believe for a minute she has a friend (she is living, er smooching off) either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77