Jason will be re-tried October 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that interesting. Until now, I was under the impression that investigators had already reviewed the financial records. The link is from yesterday and investigators are now asking for financial records from 2004 - 2008? I think that some of us have been waiting for the other shoe to drop with the finances in the investigator's heads ... Michelle, with a promising career and solid work history, was pregnant with her second child and planned to reduce her work schedule ... and income. Jason was out of work and had an unstable work history. Michelle had adjusted her schedule to accomodate parenting. There was also an unexpected termination of a previous birth (a few months before Rylan was conceived) due to an irregular vehicle accident while going for coffee more or less in Jason's Moms' backyard and where he grew up.

It has been claimed repeatedly that Jason was in a good financial situation when his pregnant wife was bludgeoned in the head 10-20 times in her bedroom; that he owned both a townhouse and the family home. It appears that Michelle was carrying the financial load for the family, not Jason. Jason was not only freeloading, but blowing his income paying for vacations with his mother and sister (leaving his wife and child at home). Search warrants executed after the murder include the collection of questionable photos from Jason's vacations where he does not appear to be committed to his marriage. The photos were from shortly before the murder, shortly before he had a trist or two with other women, shortly before he played ring swallowing games and ... other photos

gravesite.jpg

headstone.jpg

When asked about his wife's murder, he said "you're asking about that?"
JYMyBad2.jpg

(wral.com)

How does that work ... there's no appeal on a not guilty verdict ... but if the prosecution is losing, they can force a mistrial by flunking the cross examination ...and thereby gather more information to prosecute the second time around? ... but? ... so both prosecution and defense can present new information during appeal, or is the appeal restricted to what has already been presented?

How was Jason out of work? He was on a business trip when he came home and killed her.

How was Jason out of work? He was on a business trip when he came home and killed her.

My mistake ... trying to remember the work history ... but wasn't he unemployed in the summer before the murder? I think he had only been working for a couple of months when Michelle was murdered. Then he was unemployed again.

Happy Holidaze everyone.

Need to gear up before I can take another one of these knuckle biting trials. This murder was so heinous and cruel; the thought of him getting away with it.... shudder.

Happy Holidaze everyone.

Need to gear up before I can take another one of these knuckle biting trials. This murder was so heinous and cruel; the thought of him getting away with it.... shudder.

Hiya, Mad74
:websleuther:

Yeah, rest up, refresh, and then put on your hip-waders :soldier: and your anti-slime suit :yuck:; pick up your bs-meter :shakehead:and your special hard-earned butterfly-wings and jump into it.:saber: We gotta see this :liar: homicider put behind :behindbar for LWOP this time. :censored:

PS -- Love your black cat!!:cat:

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/story/10499496/
Jason Young's retrial set for Jan. 17...a week later than originally scheduled.
Merry Christmas everyone!

:wave:And a Merry:santahat: Christmas to you, NCEast!! :xmastree:

We've got to get him this time -- our last chance, most likely. I assume we've got the same PT this go-round. I hope they've all been having tacks and nails for breakfast every day so they can shoot them back at Jason & Co. Grrrrrrr. And I hope they've packed their um-er's in a box and burned 'em. I'm ready for a fight!

Hoping and Praying that January 2012 brings justice to Michelle and Rylan!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam