GUILTY CO - Leann 'Annie' Meyer, 51, Wheat Ridge, 23 Feb 2013

Has anyone did a map showing Annie's house, place of work, and the two locations her trucks were found?

I can never get the maps to transfer correctly....LOL

Has anyone did a map showing Annie's house, place of work, and the two locations her trucks were found?

I can never get the maps to transfer correctly....LOL

If someone figures it out, let me know. I thought I had one at the beginning & when posted it showed a US map, no longer zoomed in.

If someone figures it out, let me know. I thought I had one at the beginning & when posted it showed a US map, no longer zoomed in.

I know, LOL, that what happens to me or it shows my home town :floorlaugh:

But I can do thumbnails of pictures....:floorlaugh:

Has anyone seen a picture of the roommate? On page 3, post 70, click on the link, watch the video. It just flashes pictures in and out with a reporter talking to the roommates father. At 38-40 seconds, 52-53, 137 and 115-118 seconds, it shows a woman. I'm thinking they are referring to Melissa.

Has anyone seen a picture of the roommate? On page 3, post 70, click on the link, watch the video. It just flashes pictures in and out with a reporter talking to the roommates father. At 38-40 seconds, 52-53, 137 and 115-118 seconds, it shows a woman. I'm thinking they are referring to Melissa.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new.../missing-wheat-ridge-womans-mother-speaks-out

I would say that the picture is of Melissa, the roommate. The video also stated that Melissa lived/rented the basement area.

Annie played golf, ball and went camping. I would look very close in those areas. It might not be too easy to get to some camping places now, but it looks like a few ball fields not too far from where the truck was found.

Anyone else have a few suggestions? She needs to be located.

I'm just curious as to motive, assuming that Annie met with foul play.

I can't wait until the poly results are announced, assuming they are.

It's been far too long for me to just assume that she needed a day or two to get away.

Ir said in news articles that Annie went home sick from work the one day, then talked to her mother on the phone 3 days later. Did she mention anything to her mother about being sick or about how she was feeling on the day she talked to her. If she talked to her mother on a Sunday, did she mention if she was going back to work the next day? Did she say anything about her truck being in for repairs? What did she and her mother talk about that day? Did Annie mention any problems or any future plans? There is so much that we don't know.

Ir said in news articles that Annie went home sick from work the one day, then talked to her mother on the phone 3 days later. Did she mention anything to her mother about being sick or about how she was feeling on the day she talked to her. If she talked to her mother on a Sunday, did she mention if she was going back to work the next day? Did she say anything about her truck being in for repairs? What did she and her mother talk about that day? Did Annie mention any problems or any future plans? There is so much that we don't know.

Would also like to have these answers. I hope she has already given LE this information. They set up a findanniemeyer.com page. I have not looked around there too much, but wonder if family are checking there daily.

Annie played golf, ball and went camping. I would look very close in those areas. It might not be too easy to get to some camping places now, but it looks like a few ball fields not too far from where the truck was found.

Anyone else have a few suggestions? She needs to be located.

One thing I have not realized until recently is just how much open space Colorado has.

Wheatridge population is about 30K, they have 72 police officers and the average temp right now is around 40 degrees. (the closer you are to the mountains the cooler its going to be) I think its very important for everyone to realize that its a suburb of Denver, if you were driving down the road you really couldnt tell where denver ends and Wheatridge begins. Hopefully, the denver police are looking for her also. Also, did I read that the roomates fathers last name is Trounce? I have searched for Melissa Miller everywhere, and the only one I can find is from Weld County (East of Denver), cant tell if its the same one or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back