2009.01.21 Document Release

Anyone remember what GA said Caylee was wearing when he last saw her, I can't remember exactly and it would take me till this time tomorrow to find it, my skills lack in searching

thought denim skirt...may be way off...

Ok I just read the CSI report on the car, what was found, etc. they document that Dr. Lee examined the car and the trash bag and pointed out a hair - which was collect, from somewhere, I can't remember. Anyway, that was the ONLY thing documented that was found by Dr. Lee. Didn't he say on NG or somewhere that he found 'food' in the car? or was he saying he examined food boxes - which were already listed as having been removed from the car? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy - anyone?

Lee wanted it to sound like there was food left in the trunk by careless CSI. What he was actually referring to is what was already collected. No meat, no cheese...just empty wrappers and containers.

Who on Earth eats that much Velveeta cheese?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html

page 44

attachment.php

ETA: it's the last line on page 44 (make sure you reference the page number at the top of the document, not what's written on the pages themselves) the number WRITTEN on the page is 3318

Thank you! So Lee's DNA was taken Oct. 8

Ugh! They are too slow at getting these docs out or something! I can't read anything except what you guys are posting here. Isn't there anything else interesting in all those pages yet?!

Anyone remember what GA said Caylee was wearing when he last saw her, I can't remember exactly and it would take me till this time tomorrow to find it, my skills lack in searching

Pink shirt, denim shorts, white sunglasses, backpack

Its reported they search the home for a small plastic horses like the one found at the crime scene, but still no mention of a book or a stuffed tiger? I wonder if those items were really there?

maybe iron-on?:waitasec:

I think it states somewhere that they were iron-on. I imagined felt letters that would say your name or a brand name that had been ironed onto the shirt found. Maybe the exposure to water over such a long period of time lifted them off the shirt? :waitasec:

Lee wanted it to sound like there was food left in the trunk by careless CSI. What he was actually referring to is what was already collected. No meat, no cheese...just empty wrappers and containers.

Who on Earth eats that much Velveeta cheese?

A 2 1/2 year old baby when you're bouncing from place to place all day and all night.:furious:

Its reported they search the home for a small plastic horses like the one found at the crime scene, but still no mention of a book or a stuffed tiger? I wonder if those items were really there?

where does it tell about horses? Link please

maybe iron-on?:waitasec:

It said iron on letters. I just couldn't imagine why you would toss in iron on letters with your child's body, but then maybe they were on the clothing and came off in the wet and other weathering.

And of course I also couldn't imagine putting a heart sticker on the the duct tape you've used to cover your child's mouth either. My gosh, that is so horrific.

blue jean skirt
pink top
white sunglasses

6X6 inch stained spare tire cover sample taken...that's a pretty good size stain.
I also find it interesting that Cindy went back to work after picking up the car.

I didn't know that - thought she went straight out looking for Casey.

Did you notice that she mentioned the dead body smell to her male co-worker?

It said iron on letters. I just couldn't imagine why you would toss in iron on letters with your child's body, but then maybe they were on the clothing and came off in the wet and other weathering.

And of course I also couldn't imagine putting a heart sticker on the the duct tape you've used to cover your child's mouth either. My gosh, that is so horrific.

I could not imagine putting duct tape on my kid's mouth to begin with!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back