2009.01.21 Document Release

small plastic toy horses found with the body?

well it says "at crime scene" so i guess in the woods with Caylee?

Its reported they search the home for a small plastic horses like the one found at the crime scene, but still no mention of a book or a stuffed tiger? I wonder if those items were really there?

I was wondering about that too.

Can someone please tell me are Lee and CS bio related or blended family?

Where are the DNA profiles??? :confused:

:waitasec:All of these FBI results docs have the same 3 paragraphs on the page with the listing of what is requested to be tested.

Right below the listing of the items to be tested are the results - EXCEPT FOR THE DNA COMPARISON REQUEST of LA DNA to Caylee...

Sometimes omissions speak volumes..

hmmmmm:eek:

small plastic toy horses found with the body?

well it says "at crime scene" so i guess in the woods with Caylee?

Yes I posted that probably around page 5 here, I guess that was just one of the things that tied the A residence to the crime scene

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf On this document on page 42 they mention Art #1 Item # H-51975 taken and even talk about it being secured but never its inspection....if you see this on another document I am interested in hearing if the leaf material was found and matched the leaf material found on her white princess hat found in her car.

You know, I really think it was more symbolic and done after Caylee was dead. I think she looked at her dead daughter and that little face and covered the tape over the mouth with a heart, a "sentimental" gesture from a mother who views her child in the same way one would a pet goldfish.

I also think casey chloroformed Caylee while she napped, or something and then either suffocated, drowned her or just kept up with the choloroform. My hope and suspicion is that Caylee was not aware of what was happening to her and died while unconcious.

I am leaning towards prescription xanax. Cindy may have had it available. Annie alledgedly had it and one of TL's roommates had it. She may have been using this for quite awhile. I should be on rant I'm getting irritated....need a break.
:mad: :furious:

:waitasec:All of these FBI results docs have the same 3 paragraphs on the page with the listing of what is requested to be tested.

Right below the listing of the items to be tested are the results - EXCEPT FOR THE DNA COMPARISON REQUEST of LA DNA to Caylee...

Noooooooooooooooooo:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Seems Casey was always dropping Caylee off where Cindy worked for her to watch Caylee...Also that Cindy was upset because Casey and George were always fighting and that Casey was always yelling at George...

Interesting, Casey even wore a fake ID tag!!!!

It doesn't say it's fake - it's probably her old one - it's just no one bothered to really look at it - including the A's

Does anyone remember exactly what Caylee was wearing in the video with Papa???

We might be able to compare that to the clothes they found in the trashbag.

The fact that the Pooh blanket was there makes me think she killed her while or after Caylee was napping. :(

POOR CAYLEE!

Thanks, TexasLil~ I can get the stories to pull up, but having trouble with the actual docs right now.

Ok I just read the CSI report on the car, what was found, etc. they document that Dr. Lee examined the car and the trash bag and pointed out a hair - which was collect, from somewhere, I can't remember. Anyway, that was the ONLY thing documented that was found by Dr. Lee. Didn't he say on NG or somewhere that he found 'food' in the car? or was he saying he examined food boxes - which were already listed as having been removed from the car? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy - anyone?

He did say there was meat in the bag...so I guess he just flat out lied. :rolleyes:

I noticed that too Cocoa. At first I thought perhaps the media excluded the results but the pages are numbered sequentially by the state prior to release and none in the sequence are missing either.

I remember him saying something about food in the car being there at some time. Liar.

ACTUALLY Dr. Lee said there was frozen food in the boxes in the back (is he sure which car he looked at?)- which now that we see the reports - there wasn't - he said that could attribute to the smell and maggots

I think we all know what Dr. Lee will do to the case - he will be discounted like all the other high profile cases he's been attributed to

Thanks again, TexasLil! That is a lot of pages for emails! LOL I am working on getting out the kinks is all. I will figure it out soon. :)

Ok I just read the CSI report on the car, what was found, etc. they document that Dr. Lee examined the car and the trash bag and pointed out a hair - which was collect, from somewhere, I can't remember. Anyway, that was the ONLY thing documented that was found by Dr. Lee. Didn't he say on NG or somewhere that he found 'food' in the car? or was he saying he examined food boxes - which were already listed as having been removed from the car? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy - anyone?
I will have to post link later when I can find it again, but when Lee examined the car and the garbage bag that had the food containers he noted a LOT of hairs that he had LE collect.... both out of the car and stuck to several pieces of the litter (including some of the cans and wrappers) that were in the garbage bag.

It also shocked me, that in the initial LE sweep of the car there was not just one hair found...but many! And a dryer sheet (air freshener sheet is what they called it).. there was one both in the back seat and in the trunk. There was also one of those sheets, iirc, taken from the trash bag. I hope they took the dryer sheets from AR's hootch when they searched it and can match up the ends. It certainly, based on the chewing tobac. can in the garbage bag, that it was indeed trash taken from AL's....

A stainless steel knife was found with Caylee's remains.

I wonder who has a knife missing??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan