2009.05.19. Casey Anthony Civil Hearing @ 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Okay'd the filing of the amendment for Punitive Damages

Judge granting the motion to file an amended complaint!

Request to file for punitive damages. And it could be decided by JURY.

LOL!

One issue to be addressed before end : last time they gathered in court room there was an issue and people gathered around outside the doors because media and cameras were outside stopping people for interviews without letting the court room doors to close...there can not be a continued issue with not allowing the court to close its doors...they will start to request that the media does interviewing downstairs instead...they expect everyone govern themselves appropriately...and at least give the minimum amount of respect to the courts says "Judge" who never gets respectfully addressed as "Your Honor"

Close up of George. Looking not happy. Shakes head "No" to something CA says.

I lost the audio. Video is only on BC, CA, and GA

Well. CA did a very small raise/wave of her hand as she left. To KC? Couldn't tell from camera angle, but those were very unhappy people.

That was no wave! It was a bird! (Thanks for the great eye, Truthy!)

25quas2.jpg

OMIGOD....they're "not splitting any babies"

No b/c thanks to KC there aren't any more babies to split..what is that????? OMG it's splitting HAIRS not babies. I'm going to run and hide, this is ridiculous. That comment struck a nerve..sorry.:mad:

Punative damages allowed to be added-yippee!

And could be decided by JURY.

Now where are the legal eagles? Are the rules for picking a civil judgement jury stiffer than those for a criminal case?

With the judge allowing Punitive Damages Amendment the Civil Case will continue?
Is there another hearing concerning Dropping the Civil Case.
I did not see it all, but I don't remember hearing the Judge say he is denying the Defenses Motion to drop the Civil Suit

Yay!!!!!!!!! You rock Morgan and Morgan... Way to Go!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member