Random Thoughts and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definately agree with those who think she did not act alone... the thing that keeps standing out to me is a text that I THINK she (KC) sent to TL right before she was arrested, saying something like... if they don't find her guess who they will pin this on?....like she was telling him that she knew she was going down ALONE... not so much that she was going down. makes me wonder if he is the accomplice?
jmo of course...

Aside from a little "laundering," a little "detailing," and a little "wiping" (of computer), I believe the facts surrounding Caylee's death, and her disposal, are KC's own personal deep, dark secret which she'll take with her to her grave.

I also still believe this may have been a drowning scenario--in which case I would imagine she presumably had to get in the pool to remove Caylee. So that left me wondering what did she do with her soaked clothes? And could that be the reason her clothing was found on the floor in the back of her car? Too bad mommy of course had to wash them... probably used dna-spot remover too... ggggrrrrrhhhh... JMO

I know the dumpster and Caylee being in the landfill keeps coming up but what I can't imagine is KC risking being caught tossing the body there, leaving the car there and risk the body is found while her car sits there. She could have used another dumpster, but almost any place would be risky to be seen, by a person or by cameras. It has to be a place she's familiar with, a place she visits often and knows the ins and outs of in terms of other people being around. Throwing something in the water, weighted down, is a likely scenerio. Especially in gator infested waters.

And yes, I do believe she either had an accomplice or she told someone, told someone too much anyway. She's not that smart. And I think this is going to all unravel as the trial gets nearer.

Pretty please, can I pull the switch.

Last night again, footage was replayed in which CA admits that KC provides only lies & half-truths but explains that if she gave clear directions to Caylee's location it would jeopardize the child. Now what adult would ever believe that the right way to find a child is by lies and half-truths? I mean who, but WHO would accept that answer from KC!! And if you figure out the location using the lies and half-truths, how does that protect the child or did you jeopardize her by sorting through the shuck?

KC is insulting her mother by asking her to credit these answers & CA is insulting everyone else by passing them on.

Do you think KC and Caylee could have been hiding out in some abandoned or empty house or building during the times when no one knew where KC or Caylee were? Somewhere out there is an explanation to where she went during those times.

Also, several of her friends or boyfriends could have had access to her laptop since she carried it with he when she left the house. It would help to know where the computer was when those searches were made and who had access to it those days.

Do you think KC and Caylee could have been hiding out in some abandoned or empty house or building during the times when no one knew where KC or Caylee were? Somewhere out there is an explanation to where she went during those times.

Also, several of her friends or boyfriends could have had access to her laptop since she carried it with he when she left the house. It would help to know where the computer was when those searches were made and who had access to it those days.

What times are you referring to? Are Casey's whereabouts unaccounted for for any lengthy period?

http://www.local6.com/news/17979179/...orlpn&psp=news

According to Tony Pipitone's ping database, this is where the cell phone dead zones are.

On June 18, Anthony's phone went silent at 6:57 p.m. and did not ping another tower until 8:32 a.m. June 19. In both cases, her phone pinged a tower near her boyfriend's apartment. Her whereabouts during that time is not known.

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

Lake Underhill is jumping out at me not only from this article but also from KC's interview with Yuri. She said Caylee loved to try to run around Lake Underhill (KC laughing under her breath) as she said it. Do we know if Lake Underhill has been thoroughly searched?

Lake Underhill is a road. I believe it was Lake Eola that Caylee and Casey used to walk around - it's the most popular spot downtown and has a walkway around and a grandstand. Or was it Blanchard Park Casey said Caylee liked to run around?

I can't find a thread on jail life so I posted it here, please fill free to move it........MODS

KC this is what JAIL should mean!.........sorry so long.........just got it in my email

TO THOSE OF YOU NOT FAMILIAR WITH JOE ARPAIO

HE IS THE MARICOPA ARIZONACOUNTYSHERIFF

AND HE KEEPS GETTING ELECTED OVER AND OVER

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio (In Arizona ) who created the ' Tent City Jail':

He has jail meals down to 40 cents a serving and charges the inmates for them.

He stopped smoking and *advertiser censored* magazines in the jails. Took away their weights. Cut off all but 'G' movies.

He started chain gangs so the inmates could do free work on county and city projects.

Then He Started Chain Gangs For Women So He Wouldn't Get Sued For Discrimination.

He took away cable TV Until he found out there was A Federal Court Order that Required Cable TV For Jails So He Hooked
Up The Cable TV Again Only Let In The Disney Channel And The Weather Channel.

When asked why the weather channel He Replied, So They Will Know How Hot It's Gonna Be While They Are Working ON My Chain Gangs.

He Cut Off Coffee Since It Has Zero Nutritional Value.

When the inmates complained, he told them, 'This Isn't The Ritz/Carlton.....If You Don't Like It, Don't Come Back.'

He bought Newt Gingrich's lecture series on videotape that he pipes into the jails.

When asked by a reporter if he had any lecture series by a Democrat, he replied that a democratic lecture series might explain why a lot of the inmates were in his jails in the first place.

With Temperatures Being Even Hotter Than Usual In Phoenix(116 Degrees Just Set A New Record), the Associated Press Reports:

About 2,000 Inmates Living In A Barbed-Wire-Surrounded Tent Encampment At The Maricopa County Jail Have Been Given Permission To Strip Down To Their Government-Issued Pink Boxer Shorts.

On Wednesday, hundreds of men wearing boxers were either curled up on their bunk beds or chatted in the tents, which reached 138 Degrees Inside The Week Before.

Many Were Also Swathed In Wet, Pink Towels As Sweat Collected On Their Chests And Dripped Down To Their PINK SOCKS.

'It Feels Like We Are In A Furnace,' Said James Zanzot, An Inmate Who Has Lived In The TENTS for 1 year. 'It's Inhumane.'

Joe Arpaio, the tough-guy sheriff who created the tent city and long ago started making his prisoners wear pink, and eat bologna sandwiches, is not one bit sympathetic. He said Wednesday that he told all of the inmates: 'It's 120 Degrees In Iraq And Our Soldiers Are Living In Tents Too, And They Have To Wear Full Battle Gear,

But They Didn't Commit Any Crimes, So Shut Your Mouths!'

Way To Go, Sheriff!

Maybe if all prisons were like this one there would be a lot less crime and/or repeat offenders. Criminals should be punished for their crimes - not live in luxury until it's time for their parole, only to go out and commit another crime so they can get back in to live on taxpayers money and enjoy things taxpayers can't afford to have for themselves.

I love Joe Arpaio and think he ought to be cloned and placed at every jail and prison in the country. I have seen him interviewed several times, and I always wind up cheering.

Lake Underhill is a road. I believe it was Lake Eola that Caylee and Casey used to walk around - it's the most popular spot downtown and has a walkway around and a grandstand. Or was it Blanchard Park Casey said Caylee liked to run around?

Lake Underhill is a lake with a road around it. Short distance from Goldenrod, KC's favorite thoroughfare. I googled it today. She distinctly referred to Lake Underhill as where Caylee loved to try to run around it in her interview with Detectives Yuri and Allen.

This business about the "little bit of truth" in every one of her lies...I'm starting to have my doubts about it. So far, there is VERY LITTLE in anything that she said that has in ANY WAY shown itself to be true. I think she got a real kick out her interview with LE because she was telling NOTHING at all about the truth.

Keep in mind, that she didn't even tell enough of a truth to create a minimum of doubt in her favor!

MOO

ETA - The concept of the "little bit of truth" in every lie was first thrown out there by CA. CA also said that eventually, KC did tell the truth. Hah! I think that KC always found a better lie to appease her mother and CA always ended up falling for it...

MISSING / CONNECTION

LEE'S HOUSE

SAME CELL TOWER
HE TRAVELS A LOT
1 MILE FROM GA AND CA HOME

JUNE 15 KC DID NOT SPEND THE NIGHT AT GA HOUSE IT WAS LEE'S AND THEN SHE WENT BACK IN THE EARLY MORNING TO GA HOME.

JUNE 16 12:50 CELL PHONE RECORDS SHOW KC LEFT AS GA SAID SHE DID HOWEVER, THE PINS ARE INTERPRETED AS IF SHE NEVER LEFT---AKA SHE WAS AT LEE'S HOUSE.....SEE THE CELL PHONE RECORDS LOOK AT THE PINS FOR BEFORE AND AFTER 12:50 YOU WILL SEE WHAT i AM SHARING.........

THE TICKET IS

KC MURDERED CAYLEE IN LEE'S HOUSE WITH__________ON JUNE 16

Good thought!!! I wonder how long KC 'planned' this murder......like trenton missing, chloroform,missing kids etc..........how long had CA and KC argued over CAYLEE? KC mistake?

CA had said once that she knew KC told 'half truths'...............

I can't find a thread on jail life so I posted it here, please fill free to move it........MODS

KC this is what JAIL should mean!.........sorry so long.........just got it in my email

TO THOSE OF YOU NOT FAMILIAR WITH JOE ARPAIO

HE IS THE MARICOPA ARIZONACOUNTYSHERIFF

AND HE KEEPS GETTING ELECTED OVER AND OVER

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio (In Arizona ) who created the ' Tent City Jail':

He has jail meals down to 40 cents a serving and charges the inmates for them.

He stopped smoking and *advertiser censored* magazines in the jails. Took away their weights. Cut off all but 'G' movies.

He started chain gangs so the inmates could do free work on county and city projects.

Then He Started Chain Gangs For Women So He Wouldn't Get Sued For Discrimination.

He took away cable TV Until he found out there was A Federal Court Order that Required Cable TV For Jails So He Hooked
Up The Cable TV Again Only Let In The Disney Channel And The Weather Channel.

When asked why the weather channel He Replied, So They Will Know How Hot It's Gonna Be While They Are Working ON My Chain Gangs.

He Cut Off Coffee Since It Has Zero Nutritional Value.

When the inmates complained, he told them, 'This Isn't The Ritz/Carlton.....If You Don't Like It, Don't Come Back.'

He bought Newt Gingrich's lecture series on videotape that he pipes into the jails.

When asked by a reporter if he had any lecture series by a Democrat, he replied that a democratic lecture series might explain why a lot of the inmates were in his jails in the first place.

With Temperatures Being Even Hotter Than Usual In Phoenix(116 Degrees Just Set A New Record), the Associated Press Reports:

About 2,000 Inmates Living In A Barbed-Wire-Surrounded Tent Encampment At The Maricopa County Jail Have Been Given Permission To Strip Down To Their Government-Issued Pink Boxer Shorts.

On Wednesday, hundreds of men wearing boxers were either curled up on their bunk beds or chatted in the tents, which reached 138 Degrees Inside The Week Before.

Many Were Also Swathed In Wet, Pink Towels As Sweat Collected On Their Chests And Dripped Down To Their PINK SOCKS.

'It Feels Like We Are In A Furnace,' Said James Zanzot, An Inmate Who Has Lived In The TENTS for 1 year. 'It's Inhumane.'

Joe Arpaio, the tough-guy sheriff who created the tent city and long ago started making his prisoners wear pink, and eat bologna sandwiches, is not one bit sympathetic. He said Wednesday that he told all of the inmates: 'It's 120 Degrees In Iraq And Our Soldiers Are Living In Tents Too, And They Have To Wear Full Battle Gear,

But They Didn't Commit Any Crimes, So Shut Your Mouths!'

Way To Go, Sheriff!

Maybe if all prisons were like this one there would be a lot less crime and/or repeat offenders. Criminals should be punished for their crimes - not live in luxury until it's time for their parole, only to go out and commit another crime so they can get back in to live on taxpayers money and enjoy things taxpayers can't afford to have for themselves.

Did you also know he has had multi-million dollar lawsuits leveled against him for avoidable deaths in his prison? In one lawsuit, the judge even ordered the sheriff himself to pay part of the damages.

One man died (beat to death) in county jail after being picked up for loitering.

One man just recently died after an extended beating by another inmate all caught on CCTV. The beating was over 10 minutes, the inmates were wandering around from cell to cell unsupervised, and no guards ever showed up to help.

Recidivism is also as high or higher than the rest of the nation in his county, so IMO between the multi-million $ lawsuits and the fact that his program doesn't "work", he's a pretty scary fellow.

JMO.

BB12,
what makes you think she stayed at la'S house on 6/15/08. I truly believe after the big fight, that she was furious. I think she left parents house went to secret special place, I think she stayed there all night in the car,I think that is where she killed the baby.I think she did this by herself and didnt tell anyone or have any help. Remember what she had posted on her myspace "trust no one". I think that's why cocoamom's church theory is so important.

BB12,
what makes you think she stayed at la'S house on 6/15/08. I truly believe after the big fight, that she was furious. I think she left parents house went to secret special place, I think she stayed there all night in the car,I think that is where she killed the baby.I think she did this by herself and didnt tell anyone or have any help. Remember what she had posted on her myspace "trust no one". I think that's why cocoamom's church theory is so important.
ITA! I posted the same thoughts a couple of months back with one exception. I'm not convinced that she didn't have an accomplice after the fact. Your comment about her MySpace post does make sense, though.

I might be grasping at straws...but I believe the key to what we are missing lies in the very complicated mother/daughter bond that exists between CA and KC. I said this on some other post, but I think until CA gives KC permission to tell the truth, its not gonna happen. CA can't do this, because, IMO, she felt responsible for Caylee, as a mother would (instead of grandmother) and she in fact blames herself for the tragedy.

I agree, their relationship was most unusual, remember the video of I believe it was Caylees' first birthday party, CA takes Caylees hand with frosting on it and pushes it into Caseys' face, a bit rough, I thought, and then Casey takes Caylees hand with the frosting on it and puts it into Caylees face, anyone notice CA reaction, I thought CA acted as though she were in charge of Caylee, and Casey was showing her mother she was in charge by taking Caylees' hand and putting it back in Caylees' face. I think poor little Caylee was used by both CA and Caylee.

Here is the thing. I know a female like Cindy and what she does with her kids is that each one is an extension of her childhood fantasy wishes. One does no wrong and is rewarded for being a pain in the axxxx. He/She gets a new teacher if he/she aggravates the heck out of each one. Never his/her fault. Another one is the soccer star going to the big leagues with 3 or 4 surgeries on the resume. Doesn't have to drive a car that has ever been wrecked. The other one gets to incur 40,000 in debt for college and can't hold a meaningful conversation with substance. What do you do with the lack of insight and unrealistic expectations????Chronic, ingrained, persistent, e.t.c.

regarding the beach towel, i agree it looks similar to what j.j. found on his search. on the same sight where those search pics came from, there are several other pics from someone who claims to know exactly where CL is. the person says they can't get anyone to listen. the pics are specific - but i'm not from FL, so i am no help. the new pics were posted a couple days ago.

Huh ? I dont get it ? someone says they know where caylee is ?

I just read through some texts for about the 1000th time, and I'm very curious about the way that kc speaks. Such as " Awesome Love" and "Oh hunny" . These were things that she said to amy in text messages. Do you think that because she has no real feelings that she has to make them up so to speak ? And it struck me as odd that ca in her 1st jailhouse conversation with kc says "sweetheart your not tyelling me where she is" very odd huh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine