2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2

Ya know, CA quibbles with her semantics all the time in addition to using her brand of manipulation and deflection. Sheeze, so too do JB and ALyons. The whole lot of the defense crew.

Problem is when one throws out semantics consistently, the other party pretty much can see through the garbage attached.

You can bet your bippy that the SA's were controlling their facial expressions while listening to them. I would have been rolling my eyes and been :rotfl: .
Or is that a sweet bippy? LOL..
I agree, with Cindy you can never tell anymore if it's just semantics or a big fat lie she's laying out.. It's ridiculous because everything she says requires double checking the facts... you can't take a single word at face value with her.

It's interesting that when Cindy talks about the shed break-in that she almost always refers to the gas "can" ~ not "cans." She catches herself at least twice but misses most of the references. Yep, she thinks she knows what SA is looking for and tries to stage her answers accordingly. But in this instance she's tripping herself up by showing her awareness that there is more importance to the gas can with the Henkel tape!!

How sad that a person lies soooo much that they become unaware that they are even doing it.

These depositions have had me so upset, and I'm enjoying reading comments here, and keep thinking of things I want to throw in, but I'm less than halfway thru this thread and don't know if my questions will pop up later. Anyway, I'll throw this out there...has there been discussion about the 'trading ID's?'. I've had to wear an ID my whole life, where ever I worked, with the kind of work I do. I have never ever remotely heard of it being a fun thing to do to trade my ID with anyone. Why is she telling this? What is her motive? And none of you believe it do you?

Exactly right ... oh and didn't this 'Crazed Baby Killer' possibly have a key to their house. I wonder if the've changed all the locks yet??:waitasec:

In CA testimony she says GA changed the lock on the side door to the garage. When GA comes in to testify he immediately clears up that he did not
change the locks. So I think the extra key is not an issue.

These depositions have had me so upset, and I'm enjoying reading comments here, and keep thinking of things I want to throw in, but I'm less than halfway thru this thread and don't know if my questions will pop up later. Anyway, I'll throw this out there...has there been discussion about the 'trading ID's?'. I've had to wear an ID my whole life, where ever I worked, with the kind of work I do. I have never ever remotely heard of it being a fun thing to do to trade my ID with anyone. Why is she telling this? What is her motive? And none of you believe it do you?
It's just more of Cindy's justification for her daughters criminal behavior. No, Cindy having someone elses ID is not a fun game that "kids" play...At least not in my neck of the woods.

I understand the frustration felt after reading her depo...I have never seen so many lies in my life ! Pathetic....all of them.

I have never heard of anyone doing that either. I am not sure what the point was to her sharing that except they found an ID badge or something with another name on it and she is making up an excuse as to why KC would have someone elses name badge.

I am looking forward to the trial when they simply make her answer "yes" or "no" that is really going to get to her if she can not embelish her answers. I can see her getting really frustrated.

I am looking forward to the trial when they simply make her answer "yes" or "no" that is really going to get to her if she can not embelish her answers. I can see her getting really frustrated.
I agree!! It will be torture for Cindy.. And I hope they cut her off at the pass right away every time she tries it.. I can see her becoming a hostile witness pretty darn quick..

They are going to force feed her all her lies back to her, and she will not be able to defend herself like we've seen.. when it matters the most.. In front of the jurors.

And just imagine her frustration at not being able to chomp-chomp-chomp away at a wad of gum when she's on the stand. I wonder how many hits off the water bottle she'll take?? :crazy:

I have never heard of anyone doing that either. I am not sure what the point was to her sharing that except they found an ID badge or something with another name on it and she is making up an excuse as to why KC would have someone elses name badge.

So another person under the bus. KC did not steal this ID, she was playing a game. Cindy say that KC had gotten them into a park event by using her ID? Unbelieveable. It was no accident that the lanyard with KC ID was hidden either. That ID is Universal property and Cindy knows that. Most people mail their's back into the company when they terminate.

Just my Opinion,
Given what we know of Casey at this point, that rarely is anything she does or real or truthful. She's a professional grifter and scammer
I have always just assumed that Casey had a "fake ID badge", that she put together herself. Unless you actually worked worked at Universal Studios, how would anyone know if it is an official badge or not. And I can only imagine that even within Universal itself, there are different kinds of badges. Cindy may or may not have known if it was real.

ETA: no one has seen an image of that lanyard as far as I know.
Though I'm sure LE knows what official Universal ID Badges look like.

lmao. Cindy could tell me how old I am and I'd have to go re-check my birth cert! You kidding, nobody believes her (well, I guess a couple people may)! LOL

And just imagine her frustration at not being able to chomp-chomp-chomp away at a wad of gum when she's on the stand. I wonder how many hits off the water bottle she'll take?? :crazy:

:laugh:

This has probably been mentioned already, I have not read all of the posts in this thread...but, Cindy says (in her depo) that she didn't know anything about Dominic's search of Suburban until after December 11th. Lee said in his depo that Cindy told him about it before December 11th...I wonder if the state has the inside scoop on this whole "search" to include the chain of communication ?

Wowza! Finally finished all 3 deps. Cindy's was just so painfully looooong. Why isn't her lawyer telling her to answer yes or no, just yes or no. My lordy there is no reason for her to go on and on and on when asked simple yes/no questions. All these words are going to come back to haunt her.

By now someone must have mentioned to her that when one gives too much information they are usually not telling the truth. So don't blather on!

maybe they really are trying to get everything they have said thrown out cause it is all so confusing and confilcting, and then they won't have to testify against their daughter.

But after reading all 3 depos, the main story of what happened (well of what casey told them happened) hasn't completely changed. (except when they went on to the blanchard park story) Casey had them all seriously snowed!
Not just about what happened to caylee, but about her whole day to day existence and what she was doing with her time. They didn't even know Tony existed, they really knew nothing of her true self.

Just my Opinion,
Given what we know of Casey at this point, that rarely is anything she does or real or truthful. She's a professional grifter and scammer
I have always just assumed that Casey had a "fake ID badge", that she put together herself. Unless you actually worked worked at Universal Studios, how would anyone know if it is an official badge or not. And I can only imagine that even within Universal itself, there are different kinds of badges. Cindy may or may not have known if it was real.

ETA: no one has seen an image of that lanyard as far as I know.
Though I'm sure LE knows what official Universal ID Badges look like.

I'm just reading about the lanyard now. The name on it is "Chris." Cindy said she didn't know Chris. I would imagine that the badge would contain more than just a person's first name and photo id. If it is used for entrance to anyplace it would be reasonable to think it probably has a "bar code" to keep track of that person's whereabouts. I hope SA has tracked "Chris" down . . . And if the whole thing is fake I'm sure they've substantiated that as well. In either case I think the lanyard discovery will prove to be a boon for SA. I think Exhibits 17 and 18 will be photos of the lanyard but don't want to go look and lose my place.

I just looked at the Exhibits. There's no picture of the lanyard. There's a picture of what looks like the collapsible bin from the trunk with a rather large sticker with "Chris" printed on it. It's a Universal Orlando sticker. It looks like it may be a name tag sticker you would wear such as a "Hello My Name is" sticker.

I think I read most of the posts here, but I can't be sure. I hope this isn't a repeat!

I'm on PDF pages 343-348. IMHO, Cindy has officially put Casey under the bus.

Cindy had stated she wasn't reading the discovery and I think she really should have. We all know that Caylee's body had been placed in a cylindrical laundry bag after being double-sealed in plastic bags, and we have the evidence picture to prove it.

Well, Linda Drane Burdick shows her the picture of the garage and asks her what is kept in the plastic bags up on the shelves. Unlike George, Cindy knows exactly what's where. She tells Linda that around Caylee's second birthday she bought a square laundry hamper to store Caylee's stuffed animals.

After some discussion, she says she bought a round one to keep balls in (the kind kids jump in). They had bought a "hippopotamus" from the neighbors with the balls. When they took the hippo off the porch, Cindy stored the round hamper in a plastic bag.

She points out that LE must have taken the round one because the black plastic bag it had been stored it was torn. She says they must have taken it Dec. 11, or she would have noticed the bag was torn and would have fixed the situation. LE wouldn't have torn the bag to get to its contents, that's more of a desperate Casey thing.

She also points out that the square one was missing. (We know LE took it Dec. 11)

Well, we know LE took the square one and matched it to the cylindrical one Caylee was dumped in... both same maker, same brand. Cindy ID'd them both

BOMBSHELL!

I think I read most of the posts here, but I can't be sure. I hope this isn't a repeat!

I'm on PDF pages 343-348. IMHO, Cindy has officially put Casey under the bus.

Cindy had stated she wasn't reading the discovery and I think she really should have. We all know that Caylee's body had been placed in a cylindrical laundry bag after being double-sealed in plastic bags, and we have the evidence picture to prove it.

Well, Linda Drane Burdick shows her the picture of the garage and asks her what is kept in the plastic bags up on the shelves. Unlike George, Cindy knows exactly what's where. She tells Linda that around Caylee's second birthday she bought a square laundry hamper to store Caylee's stuffed animals.

After some discussion, she says she bought a round one to keep balls in (the kind kids jump in). They had bought a "hippopotamus" from the neighbors with the balls. When they took the hippo off the porch, Cindy stored the round hamper in a plastic bag.

She points out that LE must have taken the round one because the black plastic bag it had been stored it was torn. She says they must have taken it Dec. 11, or she would have noticed the bag was torn and would have fixed the situation. LE wouldn't have torn the bag to get to its contents, that's more of a desperate Casey thing.

She also points out that the square one was missing. (We know LE took it Dec. 11)

Well, we know LE took the square one and matched it to the cylindrical one Caylee was dumped in... both same maker, same brand. Cindy ID'd them both

BOMBSHELL!
True...and if LE took the cylindrical bag with the balls stored in it...was it LE that walked back and dumped the balls in the shed? haha!! NOT!! So if the balls were stored in this bag...Casey must have dumped the balls in the shed when she took the bag, or Cindy found them in the garage sans the bag and put them in the shed. Either way ya slice it up, Cindy knew the bag was gone when she either discovered the balls in the shed, or moved them there herself..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back