Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I think I got it. (assumed timeline)

The show aired at 2.

Between 2:30 - 3:00 or later she called bf to explain

3:30 - 4:00 - she's on her way to drop off the kids

4:30 - brother gets text message

Nobody heard from her since.

BBM - Yes, could be after 3pm if they were on the episode that aired at 2:30.

So for the current BF to be a suspect he would had to a) be near or in the same location as she was (meaning following her to her ex's place) or she called him to meet up with them on that side of town (b) he kills her where? (c) disposes of her car and body where and without help? Hmmmm...sounds pretty plausible to me...oh and powers down her phone near the DS family "estate"? Sigh...

If her phone really was "powered down" at 8p & she really did arrive at the condo at 4p then DSJr really did have at least 4 hrs (if not more) to murder her & dispose of her body..Not the 72 mins nonsense coming from MN in DSJr's defense..He never took into account her phone OR the very good possibility that DSJr dropped off the kids at his parents & then left again..Does he really think we're ALL that stoopid? :maddening:

:seeya: That poster would be me, lol :seeya: The current Rose Blvd address would've fallen within the boundaries for Oak Ridge HS, I believe at the time it extended all the way down Oak Ridge Rd near I-Drive & down towards Kissimmee, in the Sky Lake South etc area until it was rezoned & lots of my classmates were then sent to the new Dr Phillips HS. I'll have to google the Toby address being mentioned now, as I'm not familiar with it, but it could've still been in my school's jurisdiction.
Regarding the area where they are searching now, we all hung out in that area (at the dock & around the lake) back in the day because it was secluded at night time :innocent: I grew up in Skylake, the neighborhood directly across 441 from the search area & ironically, lived on Chaucer Lane. There are (was) LOTS of gators in that area at the time, our backyard backed up on the canal that runs thru the neighborhood & it was just as common to see gators as it was to see stray cats.

:seeya: Thank you I knew I read it on here, but I'm sorry I couldn't remember who it was. I know the Skylake area, but I'm thinking the Toby address may be the University area.

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

MP never told Mitchell.

Mitchell only heard about it from a friend.

MP called him to explain shortly after the show.

:waitasec:

ok I think I got it. (assumed timeline)

The show aired at 2.

Between 2:30 - 3:00 or later she called bf to explain

3:30 - 4:00 - she's on her way to drop off the kids

4:30 - brother gets text message

Nobody heard from her since.

Wait, isn't it 3:18 that we know for sure her Hummer pulled into DS's neighborhood on the video?

Show airs at 2:00 p.m. It ends at 2:30 p.m. Sometime as it is airing or after, boyfriend gets a text or call, 'Hey, man, I see your girlfriend on tv!" He calls her, "Are you on tv.?" "Oh yeah, let me tell you about that..."

Convo ends. She send him a text at 3:15 p.m.. He responds with a smiley face. She drops the kids off, according to dale, at 3:18 p.m., just minutes later. No one sees her after that.

So for the current BF to be a suspect he would had to a) be near or in the same location as she was (meaning following her to her ex's place) or she called him to meet up with them on that side of town (b) he kills her where? (c) disposes of her car and body where and without help? Hmmmm...sounds pretty plausible to me...oh and powers down her phone near the DS family "estate"? Sigh...

If her phone really was "powered down" at 8p & she really did arrive at the condo at 4p then the perp really did have at least 4 hrs (if not more) to commit this hideous act..Not the 72 mins nonsense coming from MN in DSJr's defense..He never took into account her phone OR the very good possibility that DSJr dropped off the kids at his parents & then left again..Does he really think we're ALL that stoopid? :maddening:

:seeya: Thank you I knew I read it on here, but I'm sorry I couldn't remember who it was. I know the Skylake are, but I'm thinking the Toby address may be the University area.

It is. About 4 minutes from his condo.

If her phone really was "powered down" at 8p & she really did arrive at the condo at 4p then the perp really did have at least 4 hrs (if not more) to commit this hideous act..Not the 72 mins nonsense coming from MN in DSJr's defense..He never took into account her phone OR the very good possibility that DSJr dropped off the kids at his parents & then left again..Does he really think we're ALL that stoopid? :maddening:

Interesting to me is the quote from senior where he says that junior was there "the whole time she was supposed to be missing." What time did they find out she had been reported missing? Was junior back at his condo when the police went there? If so, then yes he did leave senior's home.

Show airs at 2:00 p.m. It ends at 2:30 p.m. Sometime as it is airing or after, boyfriend gets a text or call, 'Hey, man, I see your girlfriend on tv!" He calls her, "Are you on tv.?" "Oh yeah, let me tell you about that..."

Convo ends. She send him a text at 3:15 p.m.. He responds with a smiley face. She drops the kids off, according to dale, at 3:18 p.m., just minutes later. No one sees her after that.

It certainly is something to consider. Not a peep has been mentioned of him since way early on.

okay I ain't getting sumpin. NM hears from a friend about the show,( in the middle of the day, really?? weird, earthshattering news that had to be shared....yes that is snarky))

Or, And then MP calls him up to explain about the show out of the blue?? Or does he call her and say, wassup about this court show you were on?

It is. About 4 minutes from his condo.

Can you map it? I grew up in that area and am not aware of a Toby Lane. The only one I know of is off of University Blvd. TIA

IMO, there was too much going on here for Michelle to also happen upon the random stranger intent on car-jacking and or murder...her life was in a state of emotional/logistical disruption, she had just left her fiery-tempered ex after appearing on a national TV show airing their issues, criminal background of ex is scary to say the least...DS and family seem anxious to have custody of the babies...no, I don't think Michelle was harmed by anyone other than someone very close to her. As is usual.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

MP never told Mitchell.

Mitchell only heard about it from a friend.

MP called him to explain shortly after the show.

:waitasec:

Could he be referring to the "friend" when he says she called to explain everything? In other words the friend told him all about what happened on the show?

Maybe he didn't mean Michelle called him. Good grief. Wish for once we would get a case where we're not scrambling to try to make sense of what the media reports.

:seeya: Thank you I knew I read it on here, but I'm sorry I couldn't remember who it was. I know the Skylake area, but I'm thinking the Toby address may be the University area.

YVW Sparky, keeping my fingers crossed & saying prayers for all that know & love Michelle that this will be resolved soon, I can't even imagine what you all must be going thru....

This is probably way out in left field, but I found an old address on Toby Lane which I believe belongs to DSSr. (perhaps DSjr grew up there). It is 4 miles from his condo.

If he did grow up there, I would imagine he knows the surrounding area like the back of his hand. Many people will go to a place that is comfortable to them to dispose of a body (think Casey).

BBM: I love left field, a lot of great brainstorming happens in left field. While I'm sharing, I also love being outside the box!
I think many here do as well and that is why we fill thread after thread after thread......:woohoo:

If her phone really was "powered down" at 8p & she really did arrive at the condo at 4p then DSJr really did have at least 4 hrs (if not more) to murder her & dispose of her body..Not the 72 mins nonsense coming from MN in DSJr's defense..He never took into account her phone OR the very good possibility that DSJr dropped off the kids at his parents & then left again..Does he really think we're ALL that stoopid? :maddening:

Must be....I always thought that the twins were with his parents....DSjr was out by himself....MN is ridiculous...looking for an angle....Yes Exactly...he had 4 hours that his father is vouching for him

IMO: you are forgetting one major factor...we have not sleuthed the current bf, therefore we do not know "who" he is....not saying you are defending him, but if one were to defend him...wouldn't it be nice to know who he is...BUT...we can't sleuth him here so that is that....
IMO DS certainly fits the profile of someone capable of harm, grave harm. But on the flip side, it almost feels like that answer is a little too convenient. If new, current bf knows about all the terrible things the DS has done, it sure would be easy to pin a crime on him if one wanted to.

BBM. I'm pretty sure that LE sleuthed him and everyone else involved. LE's investigation has led them to believe that DS is the prime suspect in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk