Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he seems to be ok with it / the parents don't want to be bothered by the truth in this case. :confused:

He needs to start screaming...but then again he may not be any better than MJ. :furious:

It's also possible AR's real father is dead OR that Denise never even knew who the 'real' father was.

asking the landlord to throw away kiddie *advertiser censored*, he didnt know what was on it. the landlord is facing charges and they think that there will be more arrests in this case

vermontn03,
Again, thanks so much for the info.
More arrest...exactly what we thought.

RG almost seemed boastful about his 'five years worth of Russian *advertiser censored*'. I figured there was no way he was going to part with it. I'm no *advertiser censored* connoisseur, but what is the difference between Russian *advertiser censored* and the rest of it?

I've been scratching my head about something since we first heard it and it really bugs me ....

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation as to *WHY* Gagnon EVER admitted to LE, in the first place, that he possessed (any) *advertiser censored*?? :confused:

However, someone doing child *advertiser censored* wouldn't need to invest a lot except to avoid detection by LE. People would still pay big bucks to watch child *advertiser censored* live no matter how lousy the feed was.
Well, all of the players (to include MJ's father/grandfather) have homes. I'd like to know where all of these individuals, to include Ray Gagnon, got the money to buy at least one or more homes...

Starr, imo there is an incredible resemblance to the artist's sketch we've seen of Gagnon.

Have you compared this pic to the pic that was in your BFP paper?

I think you should alert the authorities of this resemblance!

(Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm playing ketchup! ;))
And btw, GOOD JOB sleuthing! :clap:

(And, thanks for providing the link to the pic of Denise!)

thanks for this update Liz...got fox on now & a pot of coffee brewing:coffeecup:

eta...& also wanted to say thanks Starr, for the pic of Denise....i don't know, but i kinda pictured her looking different...maybe she cleans up good....

It's also possible AR's real father is dead OR that Denise never even knew who the 'real' father was.
I thought one of the emails from one of the fictitious persons to AR stated that Denise was accepting calls from the real Dad. I thought that it was strange that it said that she was 'accepting.' That made me wonder if he was in jail. Don't you make collect calls from jail?

I don't know if I buy that, I think that they all know something is not right but just ignore it. When a person is that sick it has to show up somewhere in their everyday life! IMHO

Well with the wives they live with it's a good bet you're right. But with BTK I was referring to the entire community. By compartmentalize, I mean that he went about his daily life in plain sight for so many years. It did show up in his creepiness with measuring people's grass and handing out citations but I don't think by his apparent weirdness that anyone in his community or church knew he was the infamous BTK killer.

Except we know who he is or at least the man named as her bio father on birth records. He seems to be alive and living in Rudolph, VT.

The guy on Fox News this morning said that the coroner knows the cause of death and is just not saying what it is for some reason. That's also confusing me. Why would they not state how she died. The guy said that there may be more arrests. Maybe, that's why it's not being announced. If others were present, LE may be interrogating suspects and holding back COD to get "true" confessions. That's the only reason that I can think of to withhold COD.

I think more information will come out AFTER her funeral, perhaps Thursday.

I don't know if I buy that, I think that they all know something is not right but just ignore it. When a person is that sick it has to show up somewhere in their everyday life! IMHO

People were shocked to find out who the BTK was. They let people see what they want them to see. That's how they get by with want they do for so long. I'm sure his wife found it odd at first that he didn't want her in the garage, I'm sure he convinced her otherwise. She probably thought he was OCD or even territorial, not a killer.

Well, all of the players (to include MJ's father/grandfather) have homes. I'd like to know where all of these individuals, to include Ray Gagnon, got the money to buy at least one or more homes...
Ray has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and they all had "respectable" jobs. I have a feeling that MJ's money and land partly came from some inheritance from the family. His family is well connected in the community and has maintained successful businesses there for many, many years.

i think she was built up to think there really was going to be a party....a party where she'd meet some really cute guy....has it been said how AR & MJ picked her back up though, once they dropped her off at Cumberland Farms?...that's where i'm a bit confused.....or did they never really "drop" her off there to start with...

My theory of the day is that she really thought she was going to meet a cute boy (Sam) at this Party. I also think that MJ told her that her Mom said she couldn't attend the party so they all came up with the story about the hospital visit to tell her Mom while she was really at this party. She went into the store so MJ could tell the clerk this story and they would have a cover.

Also no one saw her get picked back up by MJ because she was sneaking back to attend the party.

I thought one of the emails from one of the fictitious persons to AR stated that Denise was accepting calls from the real Dad. I thought that it was strange that it said that she was 'accepting.' That made me wonder if he was in jail. Don't you make collect calls from jail?

Yes, the calls from jail are collect calls.

Welcome to WS, VTNance. I had no idea! Good job on putting that together. He was sure bold in many ways...then when he gets caught and is in court...he turns into the coward he truly is:

Jacques, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, answered a set of court process questions from Niedermeier in a nearly inaudible voice during the brief court hearing.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL
Inaudible voice! someone should have given him a Karate chop to his throat:furious:

I believe that part of the story. They did drop her off as she was seen alone afterwards. I watched the report of the young man who said he saw her walking around and it didn't seem out of the ordinary. They also have other witnesses who saw her. All that has been stated is that AR said she helped get her in the car again and back to his house. She could have called, but LE would have records of that and it would ruin their cover story so I don't think it happened that way.

yep, it could have been where AR & RG came back & told her they got a call that "Sam" was running late & would meet them at the house.....gosh, i guess they could have used anything to get her back into the car......

soooooo, the little trip to the store was FOR LE i guess....to show that him & Brooke really did go separate ways once they left the store....hmmm

I've been scratching my head about something since we first heard it and it really bugs me ....

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation as to *WHY* Gagnon EVER admitted to LE, in the first place, that he possessed (any) *advertiser censored*?? :confused:

Oh sure. I think he was trying to save himself by snitching off Jacques. Trying to cop a plea deal. I'm not saying he did, just that he was hoping and trying. Not to get out of prosecution for himself completely but to beg off anything he can. A child is murdered and that's no small matter. In the end he may get life and Mj death penalty. He'll testify against Jacques in my opinion and get a lesser sentence for his cooperation.

i noticed that too, but the picture is so squished up, it's hard to tell...

78795388ex8.jpg

There ya go - the TN SO named Gagnon

Probably because they were telling him things like they were going to pin this murder on him etc. They have their "ways" to get them to talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd