Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the area again today there are a few little logging type roads that head up into the woods on the east side of Crocker Rd. This sugarhouse could be up one of those.

The location of the old shack that IMBY had a picture of doesnt look all that disturbed.

What is thought to be a screen on the roof, looks to me like a porch roof skylight thing, really hard to tell though.

Also there was a person walking the woodline behind the MJ home, and 2 vehicles in the old farmhouse yard, the black one doesnt look like its moved from when i was there saturday, the other a silver vehicle.

Allen

It was posted earlier today that Denise Jacques was at the hearing yesterday. Why was she there? Seriously, was she there to support her posrapistchildmolesting husband?
IF she was there to support him, she knew about his darkside....and IMO she should be charged.

I will have to go back and look, but I thought RG not only "admitted" to the child *advertiser censored* that he asked KG to dispose of...but it was stated that he STILL had possession of the photos of AR and Juv #2.

Yes he admitted it, but the evidence to my knowledge was not found, he admitted to having the *advertiser censored* but the *advertiser censored* was not recovered, he admitted to having the photo of AR, but the photo was not recovered.

I think 'Sam' was intended to be someone who attended a school somewhere in the area but wasn't necessarily from there. The fake 'skittlemeup' email says "I hate that I won't see u til ur classes start again in the fall", which makes me think he was supposed to be older, maybe in college?

I know that there are kids that my kids don't see over the summer break. They may talk to them on the phone but never see. We are a small community so it shouldn't be that way, but it is. :rolleyes:

snip~ Brooke and MJ walk into CF. Brooke stands at the cash register (arms crossed) while MJ buys coffee. Why did she do this? If she were meeting someone, why didn't she just stay outside? Did MJ ask her to wait with him until he bought the coffee? It didn't even look like they said goodbye to one another when they exited the place. It looked choreographed with one going one way; and the other going the other way. end quote~snip

It had to be that MJ needed to make sure there was a witness in the clerk of the store seeing him drop her off there and by even asking the clerk if she could use the store phone if the boy did not pick her up there... MJ wanted a witness and he convinced Brooke to go in with him using his lies.
Obviously, Brooke's hinky meter was already going off. We see it in the video in her body language with her arms crossed and did not look happy.

Just so you all know this Denises place of work is less than 2.5 miles from their home(MJ) home.
would this rape torture etc... take place at home shes only 2.5 miles away???
or she knew or didnt care.
i lean more towards they took her elsewhere.

Allen

He's been abusing AR for 5 years in the house he shares with Denise, she has found lubricant, *advertiser censored*, sex toys and her daughter in a towel upstairs with Jacques and a dry shower...and none of this apparently registered with her, so why would Jacques worry about her?

Just so you all know this Denises place of work is less than 2.5 miles from their home(MJ) home.

Allen

I'm leaning towards her knowing.:mad:
Either she ignored her husband's perversion or she accepted it. Imo it was the latter.:furious:

My understanding is they only just found actual evidence of the *advertiser censored* in Alabama.

He admitted to possessing his 5 years of child *advertiser censored* that he claimed was in the safe that Kevin G. claims to have thrown out, but he wasn't charged with any child *advertiser censored* crimes until yesterday.

That was why I initially believed he was NOT involved in any advance planning of Brooke's abduction and murder...he admitted to so many other crimes I felt he was trying to show he was NOT involved in her murder.

Now, I'm not so sure, his flying to Alabama and trying a second time to access her account from a public library is going above and beyond the call of duty if he had no prior knowledge.

exactly, Medea....we're on the same page...i don't think he actually had anything to DO with Brooke's murder, but i now think he knew about it...he knew about the kidnapping plan, & if he didn't know about her murder prior, he certainly knew immediately afterward, IMO

eta...all the phone calls betw him & MJ shortly after Brooke was reported "missing", then two more calls just after midnight on the 26th....THEN RG gets a plane on the 26th to Alabama, & gets into Brooke's myspace....very very very suspicious...hard to believe he had no knowledge of what was going down....

Allen

Or perhaps Denise was out of town on business? I remember reading that she traveled for business...

I'm leaning towards her knowing.:mad:
Either she ignored her husband's perversion or she accepted it. Imo it was the latter.:furious:
I know a couple local ppl that only live down the road have said they think shes involved.

Allen

It was posted earlier today that Denise Jacques was at the hearing yesterday. Why was she there? Seriously, was she there to support her posrapistchildmolesting husband?
IF she was there to support him, she knew about his darkside....and IMO she should be charged.

I too have been very curious about her involvement. I mean wouldn't you be there supporting your sister who's daughter was just killed by your husband?!?!?!?!?!? I would be..... UNLESS I knew what sick terrible things my husband was involved in.........

Did Denise know about his prior kidknapping charge? I wonder how long they were married?

One other questions is "Juvinelle 1" the same as "AR" & do we know how "AR" was related to MJ & Denise...was it their child, MJ Step Child & Denise Bio Child????

If I missed that some where sorry...the thread is moving so fast hard to keep up

He's been abusing AR for 5 years in the house he shares with Denise, she has found lubricant, *advertiser censored*, sex toys and her daughter in a towel upstairs with Jacques and a dry shower...and none of this apparently registered with her, so why would Jacques worry about her?

i'd like about 30 minutes in a room, alone with Denise:furious:

Seems to me that you can't have it both ways...

Some seem to think that there is some huge child *advertiser censored* operation that has been going on for years, including filming, sale, distribution, ties to russian *advertiser censored* industry, etc..

However, the ineptitude with regard to computers/internet of the part of these guys is pretty staggering:

Logging in to someone else's myspace account from a public library (and/or from your home/work computer)?!?
Telling LE "Oh yeah, by the way, I *did* have child *advertiser censored*, but it's gone now." Hello?!? why even mention it if he thought that it had been "disposed of"?

Even if these guys were involved in just VIEWING/downloading child *advertiser censored* for any length of time, you would think that they would have to know about IP address anonymizers (as mentioned in these threads), etc, etc. I would expect that if they wanted to distribute this stuff, their potential "customers" would try to make sure that they at least knew what they were doing.

Certainly doesn't sound like "big time", to me.

exactly, Medea....we're on the same page...i don't think he actually had anything to DO with Brooke's murder, but i now think he knew about it...he knew about the kidnapping plan, & if he didn't know about her murder prior, he certainly knew immediately afterward, IMO

eta...all the phone calls betw him & MJ shortly after Brooke was reported "missing", then two more calls just after midnight on the 26th....THEN RG gets a plane on the 26th to Alabama, & gets into Brooke's myspace....very very very suspicious...hard to believe he had no knowledge of what was going down....

Yeah, I had initially thought he helped Jacques to protect himself...Jacques threatened that if he was caught he would tell LE about Gagnon and AR and Gangon's *advertiser censored* stash...but after thinking about it more, I believe he's done too much to just be in cover up mode for Jacques.

He could have refused to help Jacques and then destroyed all of his *advertiser censored*. How then could Jacques have harmed him? It would only be the word of a child rapist and killer againt his. His *advertiser censored* and photos of AR would be gone. AR is already pretty far gone...he could have denied it.

Instead, he involved himself in conspiracy to cover up a murder.

But, these two are SO DUMB,, there is no telling at this point what the truth is of what Gagnon did or did not know in advance.

his flying to Alabama and trying a second time to access her account from a public library is going above and beyond the call of duty if he had no prior knowledge

Even if he didn't know in advance what was going to happen or thought something else was going to happen, there must have been some pretty intense discussions happening during those SIX phone calls on the night that Brooke was reported missing.

To me, the most telling are the 20+ minute phone call between MJ and RG just before Jacques called the detective at 1AM to check on the progress of the investigation, followed by another 20+ minute phone call between them immediately thereafter.

Maybe that's when the decision was made for Gagnon to go to Alabama the following day. At this point, Moe and Larry may have been making up the coverup plan as they went along.

I too have been very curious about her involvement. I mean wouldn't you be there supporting your sister who's daughter was just killed by your husband?!?!?!?!?!? I would be..... UNLESS I knew what sick terrible things my husband was involved in.........

Did Denise know about his prior kidknapping charge? I wonder how long they were married?

One other questions is "Juvinelle 1" the same as "AR" & do we know how "AR" was related to MJ & Denise...was it their child, MJ Step Child & Denise Bio Child????

If I missed that some where sorry...the thread is moving so fast hard to keep up

IIRC, I believe that same article said that the woman Denise was with showed quite a bit of emotion. So maybe she was there with her sister.

Seems to me that you can't have it both ways...

Some seem to think that there is some huge child *advertiser censored* operation that has been going on for years, including filming, sale, distribution, ties to russian *advertiser censored* industry, etc..

However, the ineptitude with regard to computers/internet of the part of these guys is pretty staggering:

Logging in to someone else's myspace account from a public library (and/or from your home/work computer)?!?
Telling LE "Oh yeah, by the way, I *did* have child *advertiser censored*, but it's gone now." Hello?!? why even mention it if he thought that it had been "disposed of"?

Even if these guys were involved in just VIEWING/downloading child *advertiser censored* for any length of time, you would think that they would have to know about IP address anonymizers (as mentioned in these threads), etc, etc. I would expect that if they wanted to distribute this stuff, their potential "customers" would try to make sure that they at least knew what they were doing.

Certainly doesn't sound like "big time", to me.

That's what I think. I don't see anything approaching the level of sophisticated needed to operate a child *advertiser censored* distribution ring.

We see it in the video in her body language with her arms crossed and did not look happy.
Maybe she thought 'Sam' would be waiting for her in Cumberlands?

My understanding is they only just found actual evidence of the *advertiser censored* in Alabama.

He admitted to possessing his 5 years of child *advertiser censored* that he claimed was in the safe that Kevin G. claims to have thrown out, but he wasn't charged with any child *advertiser censored* crimes until yesterday.

That was why I initially believed he was NOT involved in any advance planning of Brooke's abduction and murder...he admitted to so many other crimes I felt he was trying to show he was NOT involved in her murder.

Now, I'm not so sure, his flying to Alabama and trying a second time to access her account from a public library is going above and beyond the call of duty if he had no prior knowledge.

I thought Gagnon was in deep from the get go. The reason he pal'd around with an ex-con felon violent rapist is because he *likes* that. my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd