*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how I see it. Sometime last night the shooter's family was notified and knew they had to get to Colorado to understand what their son had apparently done. This morning when the news team was at their door, the mother didn't come to the door, but was truthful about saying it was the right house. The news seems to have put a spin on this now to make it seem like the mother knew he was going to do this. The father left to go to Colorado this morning.

This is what I believe to..

I think the mother made the comment she did about her son being the right person is because he may have called her or the police had called her. By the time the press had gotten there, the police had him in custody. I think the family members were surprised. To me, both statements would not contridict one another. jmo

Who else was up almost all night waiting for their childrens check - in's.. last night?

Oh how awful I feel.

My babies made it home at 4 am. Very thankful. Thank you jesusssss. Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I am not defending him, but they showed this lady on nine news talking live. They spoke of the father crouching over the bucket seat the baby was in and his head stuck out as he crouched to cover the baby. The mother then spoke of how her daughter fell on the way out of theater and she dragged her. I am sure it was the same person.

Just breaking, one child in Childrens hospital has been upgraded from Critical condition to Stable....Thank God.

Wow.... who runs out of a theater and leaves their children, and injured wife behind? If I were a man, I would NEVER do that! In response to everyone who says "you never know what you will do... blah, blah, blah" - Yes.... I DO KNOW what I will NOT do - and that is, I will not run from a bad situation and leave loved ones behind. Who cares what I would/have done?? What is important is this family that has been assaulted, and is now going to be assaulted because of the crap that happened to them. I truly feel horrible for ALL of them!!! I guarantee you that father feels like crap about his actions! It is VERY common for couples to split up when their is a death of a child - even from something like cancer. Sadly, I think this family was destroyed today along with the ones who lost loved ones. They will never be able to return to normal - whatever that is. I hope I am wrong. So dang SAD!!! All the way around!!!

Here's how I see it. Sometime last night the shooter's family was notified and knew they had to get to Colorado to understand what their son had apparently done. This morning when the news team was at their door, the mother didn't come to the door, but was truthful about saying it was the right house. The news seems to have put a spin on this now to make it seem like the mother knew he was going to do this. The father left to go to Colorado this morning. I would suspect the shooter's mother is quite distraught and did not see this coming.

I agree and they are also victims of this tragedy

From the link.

According to sources, he had nine clips in an ammo carrier and police found at least three .40-caliber magazines, a shotgun and a large drum magazine on the floor when they arrived.

One source believed the ammo drum for the AR-15 had jammed sometime during the shooting.

The gun jammed, which prevent more people getting shot and killed.

If he had an unjammed AR 15 I can assure you he could have easily killed a 100 or more and I am sure that was the plan, he was looking to break some records I guess. Yea, good thing that rifle jammed up, assuming it did. Could have been even worse, much worse.

I really hope that if there was someone else that they are caught ASAP. The "call" mentioned up thread really bothers me.

It's all so senseless and horrific. I'm really disturbed and shaken even though I'm not involved in any way thank God. I am Praying for individuals and family of those who were. Awful.

All I have to say is the killer was a total coward. Shooting innocent men, women and children in a confined area in a surprise attack is the lowest of the low. He didn't want to die , oh no not him. He protected every part of his body he could. Then when LE comes he gives up. Total coward.

I found Alex's fb. He and his wife's 1 yr anniversary is the 22nd! OMG this is just killing me. His birthday and now he and his wife's anniversary is Sunday. I hope you are okay Alex.:please:

All I have to say is the killer was a total coward. Shooting innocent men, women and children in a confined area in a surprise attack is the lowest of the low. He didn't want to die , oh no not him. He protected every part of his body he could. Then when LE comes he gives up. Total coward.

He's a psycho. If he where a coward he would have offed himself too IMO. That's what they usually do. I wish he had so he didnt have the satisfaction of living.

This is what the mom told ABC earlier : A California woman who identified herself as the mother of James Holmes, the 24-year-old man federal authorities said is the suspect in a mass shooting in an Aurora, Colorado movie theater, told ABC News her son was likely the alleged culprit, saying, "You have the right person."

The woman, contacted at her home in San Diego, spoke briefly with ABC News and immediately expressed concern her son may be involved in the shooting death of at least 12 people overnight.

"You have the right person," she said, apparently speaking on gut instinct. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/auror...d-james-holmes/story?id=16818889#.UAoGqqDhc0G

So I wonder which is right Surprised or not?

If LH was the person in the move theater who took a cell phone call at the back door, was it is Mother he had called earlier? Did he leave a message that she should return his call?? Was her phone call back to him, the signal to "start" his little escapade? Did her statement of "they have the right person" originate with a phone call that allowed JM to prop open the back door? :what: I sure hope this doesn't turn into another case where some pathetic guy wants to blame all of his lack of social skills on his mother. I sure hope he did not call his mother before the attack and tell her what he was getting ready to do. How horrible!!!!:please:

If LH was the person in the move theater who took a cell phone call at the back door, was it is Mother he had called earlier? Did he leave a message that she should return his call?? Was her phone call back to him, the signal to "start" his little escapade? Did her statement of "they have the right person" originate with a phone call that allowed JM to prop open the back door? :what: I sure hope this doesn't turn into another case where some pathetic guy wants to blame all of his lack of social skills on his mother. I sure hope he did not call his mother before the attack and tell her what he was getting ready to do. How horrible!!!!:please:

I don't think there was a call. I think he needed an excuse to prop the back door open, so he pretended to look for a friend.

Dr. Drew show promoting psychology testing of young adults in schools to help determine if they may need some kind of help because mental illness starts showing itself usually in the teens and early 20's. Others feel this may "label" these kids. Maybe we should consider school counselors having more in depth one on ones with students who have home troubles or are being bullied, as well as mental problems. We definitely need to stop the madness someway, JMO.

Prayers for the victims, oh, lots of prayers for us all.

That's a whole lot of ammo, a lot of fire power. I can't even imagine how many more people could have died if the gun didn't jam. Hubby said that it would not take long for him to unjam the AK-15 but I don't think he wanted to stop even for 1/2 of a second or a whole second. He went there on a twisted and perverse mission.
I have a question - I don't remembering hearing if he stopped shooting and walked out on his own, was he surrounded by police IN the theater? I hope that question makes sense I am tired and heartbroken as many people across the world are tonight.
If anyone gets news about Alex, please post him. His father's grief brought tears to my eyes.

I don't think there was a call. I think he needed an excuse to prop the back door open, so he pretended to look for a friend.
I hope you are right!!! I remember this morning thinking it was strange that the media had "found" his Mother before he was even identified. In the last 10 minutes, I have wondered if SHE contacted the media about what her son said he was getting ready to do?? Enough speculation - this will all come out in the news soon enough. Right now, I want to focus on the victims - and I want to look for JH's presence on the web. There HAD to be a web presence. He has just disgused it.

He probably didn't get a call - he just needed an excuse to go the back door without anyone being suspicious. :(

I really hope that if there was someone else that they are caught ASAP. The "call" mentioned up thread really bothers me.

It's all so senseless and horrific. I'm really disturbed and shaken even though I'm not involved in any way thank God. I am Praying for individuals and family of those who were. Awful.

BBM

My thought is he just made his phone ring (i.e. go into sounds and select a ring tone).

I hate all the attention the killer is getting.I often feel like these type of people,want all of this attention.Even if it is bad.His name is all over newspapers and internet and will be for years to come.A shy unknown is now all over the pages of google.I know this is the only way we can get justice,I just wish they could give him a different name and no face to go with it.I have plenty of alter names in mind,and they are not good.Do I think he feels remorse? Not at all. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches