Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
PADILLA: No. No. I'm more interested in sitting here and explaining to people and saying, Bring the child back. Tell them that her mother said, Baby-sit this child for two months, you bring her back, you can claim to reward and you don't go to jail.

Why does this sound to me like Casey said "Hey I know a way to make some quick cash -- you take my kid and hide with her for awhile, my parents will be destroyed and will somehow come up with some form of reward money- you drop a hint to someone of where and when to find Caylee - you claim the reward money - we share it?"

At this point, I would not be shocked. Just as I wouldn't be shocked if the whole thing is a hoax and we are all being taken for a ride. It's the most absurd story I've ever heard. The whole thing twists by the hour. At this point, I don't think any outcome would shock me. Anything is possible with this case.

Can any sleuthers give any possible reasons why LE is not holding searches for Caylee? I guess they could be, but if so, wouldnt news pick up at least some of it?

Good Morning!

This is too much!!! Does anyone think it's possible that they're purposely jerking Casey around with this bail thing, to evoke some emotion from her and see if she cracks? Until the bail "carrot" was dangled in front of her, she could have thought she was in total control--driving everyone around her crazy. But then it looked like bail was going to be posted for her and suddenly there's something she wants from someone else--which shifts the balance of power. Could they be intentionally using this bail yo-yo as leverage over her?

No, I don't they are jerking Casey around. This isn't some sort of ploy.
Simply, this is how that part of it works.

It is easy to get into jail
Hard to get out

At this point, I would not be shocked. Just as I wouldn't be shocked if the whole thing is a hoax and we are all being taken for a ride. It's the most absurd story I've ever heard. The whole thing twists by the hour. At this point, I don't think any outcome would shock me. Anything is possible with this case.

I am in total agreement ... the most bizarre characters and story...

ZG said her and her husband looked at a lot of apts on that road, area, that day. Its possible that they just drove up to Sawgrass on a whim?

I heard her say "boyfriend," not husband.

Well yes, I do think they are jerking this family around. No more then the family has jerked the public and media around though.

I don't think that the Padilla's would have come all the way from California to Florida to be jerked around though.

Seems like Padilla might have made the trip simply to appear on ALL the shows......& notice he's always free to *appear* again the next night.

& yes, I think LE is enjoying a few *mind games* of their own.

It is now getting turned into the bounty hunter show. Guess we will get to hear alllllll about the threats he's getting. This just keeps getting worse.

Good Morning!!! I take it the princess is still behind bars and probably not getting out again today? BH better get on it if he plans on getting her released. The get out of jail time is only between 1pm and 3pm.

I just can't bear to watch BH. When he's on NG or GVS, I turn the channel. I guess I'll have to keep up-to-date on the case via Websleuths or the news.

Well yes, I do think they are jerking this family around. No more then the family has jerked the public and media around though.

I don't think that the Padilla's would have come all the way from California to Florida to be jerked around though.

ITA, And as much as the Anthony's infuriate me. That is sooooo wrong.

Back to reading, back to catching up. :)

I just can't bear to watch BH. When he's on NG or GVS, I turn the channel. I guess I'll have to keep up-to-date on the case via Websleuths or the news.

I refuse to watch him anymore. I will cut off anything that he is on.

:behindbar <----------------------- keep her behind bars

thats a shame

NOT

LaLaw2000
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotdog
she ant going anywhere

for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time

Your hippo in the room is doing a happy dance!!!
Sorry can't resist. See this site
http://www.hippodance.com/

Can any sleuthers give any possible reasons why LE is not holding searches for Caylee? I guess they could be, but if so, wouldnt news pick up at least some of it?

This is what I'm wondering too????

Ive asked about searches before - and been told that they are conducting them but in a way as to not let the public in on it........seems as far fetched as Zanny to me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member