Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the Last Seen has problems. ABC has been consistent in reporting it as 3:15 p.m. and other media as 1:00 p.m. Therefore the report to law enforcement, though unfortunately a whole day from what happened to Hailey, is most reliable.

I had no knowledge of this case other than our having a thread named Hailey Dunn but reading about it now and studying the charts here, the official search appears to be just the place to look: the heavily wooded area near the river. That fits the map and compass direction also. I would extend over into Scurry County too. If we can obtain a time for the discovery of the knife holster and sunglasses, I would like to chart that for purposes of a yea or nay elimination.

In both the LAST SEEN and REPORTED MISSING charts, Hailey is symbolized by VENUS, at 19 - 20 Scorpio, in the cadent 6th House. Cadent houses suggest 'hidden' and/or not easy to find.

The direction is NORTH (Scorpio) by WEST. (See Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, Simplified Horary Astrology)

Scorpio suggests swamps, bleak stretches, drains, spots where vermin and reptiles breed, rubbish dumps, places of rot and stench, stagnant pools, tarpits and oil pools, locations subject to flooding, ruins near water and in general lowlands.

VENUS in Scorpio in the 6th House gives a cadent house with VENUS at North Latitude which according to Ivy gives a timing mechanism of 3 miles. If we multiply 3 miles times the difference in degrees between VENUS and MOON, we get 51 miles using the LAST SEEN and 12 miles using the REPORTED MISSING.

My own sense is that Hailey is more WEST than NORTH and the mileage is closer (12 miles) rather than farther (51 miles).
Please keep in mind this is speculative at best, although I certainly hope it can assist in her discovery.

Perhaps Tuba can comment on the newer method (Renee Francis method, brought to us by Butterfly some time ago), which may provide another, and possibly more accurate, way to determine where Hailey may be found.

Thanks,
Soulscape
Not to argue your direction. Just commenting on the "12 miles" you mentioned. Wow!
the small town approximately 12 miles north of Colorado City.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer tells KTAB's Tiffany Tatro law enforcement will be focusing in on the town of Dunn Saturday after going door-to-door in Colorado City Friday.

Kampfer says a command post is being set up in the small town approximately 12 miles north of Colorado City.

Dunn is where searchers discovered oil field glasses and a knife sheath in a stream Friday evening. A volunteer searcher also told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro they discovered tire tracks leading to an empty field. The searcher said authorities were alerted.

Yes, the Last Seen has problems. ABC has been consistent in reporting it as 3:15 p.m. and other media as 1:00 p.m. Therefore the report to law enforcement, though unfortunately a whole day from what happened to Hailey, is most reliable.

I had no knowledge of this case other than our having a thread named Hailey Dunn but reading about it now and studying the charts here, the official search appears to be just the place to look: the heavily wooded area near the river. That fits the map and compass direction also. I would extend over into Scurry County too. If we can obtain a time for the discovery of the knife holster and sunglasses, I would like to chart that for purposes of a yea or nay elimination.

Hi Tuba,

BBM--Below is a link to the time being found. Posted by Sailor Bug. This area is Dunn, TX.

"A member of a civilian search party found a pair of sunglasses and a knife-cover in a creek north of the city.
It was just after 4:00pm that Jenkins discovered the knife-cover floating in the water.
The creek is less than a mile away from a residence where Shawn Adkins is staying at this time."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5980328&postcount=137"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8[/ame]

Here is the CBS7 article she referenced: http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23252

--Marla

HollyJenkinsFindsKnifeSheathGlasses001.jpg

I don't know anything about forensic astrology. I do find this interesting. Can anyone give me a link that would explain on reading the charts or any information at all? Thank you.

I don't know anything about forensic astrology. I do find this interesting. Can anyone give me a link that would explain on reading the charts or any information at all? Thank you.

Jump on over to our LIBRARY.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You need to have a grasp on the basics first.
I suggest this link as a good start, found in the Library, as they provide uncomplicated lessons that are both audio and visual. I think you'll enjoy the lessons. Turn on your speakers as they walk through each of the categories on the page.
Start with the blocks on the center of the page beginning with The Fundamentals of Astrology.

http://astrology.clairvision.org/free_astrology_course.html

Thank you so much FifthEssence for the links. I will read those!

Relative to Holly Jenkins' discovery of the knife sheath and the oil field glasses and the tire tracks, the importance of these finds registers on the organisation chart for Scurry County. The county's Mercury is on the ASC for her discovery and the county Sun is the solstice point of this same ASC for Holly's discovery. Five years later, Alonzo T. Dunn bought and dedicated the land for the town of Dunn and Uranus of that time is on the Moon and Saturn of the report to law enforcement. Alonzo's dedication of Dunn had Saturn conjunct the Sun of Hailey's disappearance! and the county of Scurry was exactly opposite--all partile (precise to the very degree). It is obvious the searchers are looking in just the right spot. This saves time and is good to know.

Apparently authorities are still entertaining the notion that Hailey Dunn is a runaway.

While this would certainly be preferable to alternative notions, let me remind you, we do not find ALGOL on the ASCENDANT, SUN in the 8th House of Death, and the significator of the Missing Person partile conjunct SERPENTIS in runaway cases.....

> > http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356
> > UPDATE: No Evidence of Foul Play in Dunn Disappearance
> > VIDEO included at link
> > Saturday, 7:00 p.m. Update:
> > Saturday evening, Senior Trooper Sparky Dean told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro investigators and searchers hadn't found any evidence to indicate foul play in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.
> >
> > While no one is ruling out foul play at this point, Dean said the case could still be a runaway.
> >
> > Dean says searchers hope to complete efforts in Dunn this evening and will then work their way south towards Colorado City
>

Thanks,
Soulscape

What I see when I look at this case is that the scene is not really as presented. There is an event, Sun-Pluto in the 8th House that is within the home, Sun ruling House 4 as it does. Venus. significator of an event that is "something to weep about" (Pleiades on the ASC) is not saying goodbye or even banging the door and leaving without saying goodbye. She is weaker than she has ever been in her life, helpless and unable to act in her own behalf, Venus in detriment in the House of no power, 6. She lacks capacity in this Sign so foreign to her nature and is overwhelmed by it: the Sign of Scorpio, repeating the deadly theme of House 8. She sorely feels the distance between her and her mom or dad who could save her. (Planets in exile are aware of that separation from family & loved ones, always.) In Water, she is mute and there is no scream.

Venus is disposited by Mars and Pluto who loom from deadly House 8, one more stress on that note. But Mars is not energetic, initiating, go get 'em Mars. He is squaring Saturn and in vicious dynamic, cruel, savage. He and Saturn are in Cardinal affliction to Hailey's Saturn, Venus and Moon. She cannot hold out against the onslaught. She daily lived with the Mars of another blighting her Moon.

The activity of the event, Moon early in Libra, squares the Sun for male-female conflict but the Sun is outdone, overshadowed by the power thrust of Pluto who lunges at the child in House 5. And, as Soulscape told us, that Moon child is at the degree of the nodes: a casualty, a fatality.

Things had been bad for a long time. Saturn sat on Hailey's Venus starting November and she was born with the rejection opposition of Venus afflicted by Saturn at 19°Aries. The Sun is exalted on that degree but when Saturn is on it, he is in extreme FALL, at his worst.

All of this occurred at a time when we were under a solar eclipse that hit her Moon (directly opposite from 13:39 Capricorn) and smarting from the closing square of Mars and Saturn which perfected on 29 December. Hailey's natal T-Square was suddenly filled by the transit of Mars to become a Cardinal Cross.

The House where we look for law enforcement action bears the degree of ARREST, so that action is coming. Hey, the Sun is squaring it today! Mercury conjoins Pluto of the event, January 18.

HAILEYdunnLASTSEEN12710TUBA.jpg

Notice on this chart that Saturn in the House of the child is square to Mars edging toward House 9. Saturn is also on the edge, of course. When a planet if seen as falling off the cusp of House 9 it means that individual is about to make or take a secret trip, so that is what actually happened here. Mars rules the adversary House 7 for the missing child, Venus ruled Taurus.

Notice also the ruler of the deadly House 8 is found in House 11 of unbonded relationships conjunct Uranus of shock value and sudden explosive happenings.

I'm big on us mortals being at our absolute worst when the Sun above opposes the Sun of our birth. We should never put ourselves forward at this period. We will not be advancing our position if we do, contrary to our own wrongheaded determination. We will make gross or grave errors.

On December 27, the Sun in Capricorn was opposite Male630's own natal Sun. Additionally, his Neptune is 3° Capricorn and the transiting Sun had just gone over that putting him into a mood and confusing him. Like Hailey, he suffers from a deep rejection wound, his Taurus Venus being opposite his Saturn for life. Job loss was one more smack where it hurts, another meaningful rejection and the mood intensified. His Mars on the girl's Moon found its target. 630 has an exact Mercury-Pluto square which is the correlative to his yelling and shouting and exerting his power urges through words.

630's Sun is conjunct the Sun for the foundation chart of Scurry County and is opposed by the Saturn in Capricorn of the town of Dunn. His thoughts at the close of December 2010 and now, would be as dark as the Capricorn Saturn there.

Hi..I am from colorado city..me and my hasband looked all along some county roads .. but we had a gut feeling something odd about our airport..idk..what do y'all think? Also my hubby says he know where there is a well..a deep one..should we check?

Hi..I am from colorado city..me and my husband looked all along some county roads .. but we had a gut feeling something odd about our airport..idk..what do y'all think? Also my hubby says he know where there is a well..a deep one..should we check?

Hello there msyanas. It is so good to hear the locals are participating in their own way in finding young HAILEY.

I do think you need to contact LE and one of the professional search teams or groups that have come in to town (hopefully TES will be allowed in-heard they are waiting to get the go ahead) with your thoughts about the airport.
Please do not go near any deep wells without the assistance of those who are pros, have proper safety gear and are familiar with well environments. I'd also pass the well info on to LE and any of the organized search teams.
BE SAFE PLEASEzzzzz!

God bless you for all your efforts. Let's hope HAILEY is located soon.

Question: is the airport North of the home?

Yes it is north /west about 6 miles out..and we did contact the police didn't hear what happened then..anyway..what was odd to us as we read this:

http://mobile.associatedcontent.com/article/6196674/hailey_dunn_disappearance_pg3.html?cat=34

We thought of the airport..my hubby and I went to the airport yesterday in daylight nobody was there no car truck or anything..then we decided to go over there when it got dark and guess what there was a maroon truck..and he said there was a fresh lock on one of the buildings...the truck we saw..was full of dirt..like its been there for a while..but it wasn't there when we where there in daylight..anyway we called in the plates and the cops said that truck parks there all the time..it was odd to me..and in front of the main building had elevation ( and some number) on the front..also at night there is a light tower that rotates 360 at night..then. my friend said she googled around and found this

http://www.myspace.com/kyle_bartels

Tell me if u strike this as odd!

Thank you msanas.

The photos of a certain person are telling.

Do post your story and respective links above over in the main missing persons thread for HAILEY.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124869"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There are some outstanding sleuths working on the case who might take a further look into if and how there may be some associations and places connected to the disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong