the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all - I totally missed all of this afternoon's testimony. Do I understand correctly that Jodi said for the first time this afternoon that at one point Travis loaded the gun and took it somewhere or that he told her it was loaded?

I am not sure if this has been posted yet, but why is NG "fuzzed" out? Watching HLN and when the three person split screen is shown, Nancy is kind of blurred compared to the left and right HD resolutions. Vanity? Hide the blemishes/aging? Don't meow me 'cause I'm a guy. I think Oprah was doing the same near the end of her regular shows before the network stuff......just wonderin'

Maybe the camera(s) used for her guests are newer &/or have a better picture/resolution than the one in her studio (though I highly doubt that)?

LOL The guest on NG said Nurmi is over there like he's reading
Goodnight Moon!...

Notice when NG is on the screne with her guests on both sides of her...
Her guests appear crisp and clear, yet NG is slightly blurred...
I think it's a haze filter over the lense to take away the flaws...
I have to say I like her hair tonight.. Much classier than the bowl doooo.

Heh. I just had this same conversation with my son. I even said I like her hair tonight.

I call a canard

I think she went to the bishop but it was to talk about Travis being found dead and to find out what he knew about it. She knows the bishop cannot testify so she feels pretty safe lying in this area

just my :twocents: of course

She said that.. she called/saw bishop to see what was being said (believe this around time of memorial in Mesa).. JM said you talked the Bishop to throw them off you & to find out what people knew and she said yes because she was trying to throw people off her scent right? :twocents:

Hi all - I totally missed all of this afternoon's testimony. Do I understand correctly that Jodi said for the first time this afternoon that at one point Travis loaded the gun and took it somewhere or that he told her it was loaded?

She said that he loaded it sometime in December 2007 and at some point he took it away to go somewhere, but she doesn't remember exactly.

My thinking is that she's building a bridge for the assault rifle video?

Listening again, she's toast - she's more than toast. I just want to know one thing, can JM put someone on the stand after her shrinks to say how people with personality disorders can be pathological liars? Or can he just ask her own experts about it.

Yep, that was version 4.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She made sure to say that she had "no access" to mental health care.

A little OT but just trying to possibly help Brandi out or any of you who accidentally hit their "backspace" bar. I have a Mac so not sure if this works the same on a PC but if/when I accidentally hit "delete" on my Mac (which is the same as what "backspace" is on a PC) and accidentally erase what I've typed, if you go up to the bar for your web browser (see my pic below to see what I'm talking about exactly) and click "Edit", in the drop-down menu there should be an option for "Undo"; when I click that, it makes my accidentally released stuff reappear (most of the time). Not sure if it works the same on PC but incase it does, just trying to help provide and easy fix/solution for future accidents.

bar_zps07d25548.jpg

Thanks! I didn't know this! You don't know how many times I have erased stuff on accident! I'm going to tuck this info into my brain! Thanks again!

I'd agree...until she mentioned aphasia...and she's been describing flashbacks nearly every day since.

Give her a chance to get up to speed on the other known symptoms of PTSD, will ya? ;)

My understanding of "aphasia" is when someone loses to ability to speak/communicate, usually brought on by a stroke to the right hemisphere of the brain.

I wonder if Nurmi will start his questioning of expert witnesses with, "So, how would you describe your childhood?"

"When Jodi said Travis was a pedophile, how did that make you feel?"

Yes, but no. You really have to watch the testimony. I couldn't decipher what she was going for.

For those of you who contemplate how Jodi's family may be coping with this, Lisa Ling's most recent episode of Our America featured 4 people whose family members have committed murder. One was the Unibomber's brother, one was the father of a boy who shot up a school in Santee, CA, one was a daughter of Robert Yates, and one was the brother of a man who raped and murdered an elderly woman. He turned his brother in and then his brother was eventually put to death.

It was pretty interesting.

You can watch the episode here - http://www.oprah.com/own-our-america-lisa-ling/Families-of-Killers-How-the-Unabombers-Brother-Turned-Him-In-Video but its broken into pieces

LOL The guest on NG said Nurmi is over there like he's reading
Goodnight Moon!...

Notice when NG is on the screne with her guests on both sides of her...
Her guests appear crisp and clear, yet NG is slightly blurred...
I think it's a haze filter over the lense to take away the flaws...
I have to say I like her hair tonight.. Much classier than the bowl doooo.

I love her hair pulled back

Listening again, she's toast - she's more than toast. I just want to know one thing, can JM put someone on the stand after her shrinks to say how people with personality disorders can be pathological liars? Or can he just ask her own experts about it.

he does have a mental health witness of some sort.. this witness had info pertaining to that stolen at some point during the trial (I have not heard any follow up on that theft reported on with that being said)

NG on the phone with Duane Tolman, friend of Travis' who survived the armed robbery with Travis.

I just heard that!!! Bless his heart with a gun to his temple!! Being able to survive a stranger's attack but not Jodi's breaks my heart even more!!!!!

No, she was doing the Ricki Lake show. To air in a few weeks. Ricki's last week, btw; her show's been cancelled.

KCL got treated like a queen though! :)

Ricki lake wAs yesterday. She was in court today w Janine driver

My prediction is Juan Martinez will get all the information he needs from the defense witnesses. I have faith in him!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member