Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would have been interesting to count the cars arriving at the church before the revelation came about and this week after she was exposed.

Wonder if the anonymous donations to the church came from the national enquirer ~L~ Perhaps someone involved in the church is leaking information about FCA..

Also, I mentioned days ago, that I thought FCA would go home but was poo-pooed...everyone stating that FCA hated her parents too much to go back home.

BUt if you think about it..who else will have her??

also, perhaps the family will profit more with media leaks about fca instead of the church..LOL..

I don't know who is leaking what or who the players are in this. I just wish they would go away and stop wasting their time and energy. They are jokesters.
Remember this?http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...n-media-like-taunting-animals-at-the-zoo.html
Just more pranks with different or maybe the same people.

well, it's obvious who I'm rooting for!! :seeya:

GO NINERS!!!!

:woot: . . . :Banane10: . . . . :Banane21: . . . . :flashback:

Wonder if the anonymous donations to the church came from the national enquirer ~L~ Perhaps someone involved in the church is leaking information about FCA..

Also, I mentioned days ago, that I thought FCA would go home but was poo-pooed...everyone stating that FCA hated her parents too much to go back home.

BUt if you think about it..who else will have her??

also, perhaps the family will profit more with media leaks about fca instead of the church..LOL..

She does hate her parents but that will not stop her from using them whenever the need arises.

JMO.

Wow! Lot's of Saints fans here? The best thing about the playoffs this year was watching Atlanta and New Orleans get knocked out of the playoffs.

Love a,

:innocent::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::innocent:

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Wow! Lot's of Saints fans here? The best thing about the playoffs this year was watching Atlanta and New Orleans get knocked out of the playoffs.

Love a,

OK LolaMoon - THOSE ARE FIGHTEN WORDS! I'm from Atlanta, and Bayouland is from New Orleans. It's two on one now re your comment........... WS PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!

:pillowfight:

<modsnip> I also dont know the rules about posting links.

We can only post reliable MSM Links. No blogs, twitters or unreliable sites like the one the story came from. BIG trouble if we do.

Love a,

Bayouland - me being from Atlanta and you being from New Orleans - we need to take LolaMoon off our guest list for the Jazzz Fest.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well logicalgirl - I've been called for jury duty in State Court for Tuesday - so perhaps I'll be seated and do some critical thinking, representing all us :websleuther:'s. LOL - if I go AWOL this week, means I'm seated - as we know........no posting on social sites during trials. :rocker:

You just made me wonder if the Grand Jury ever thought that their decision to indict FCA based on the testimony and evidence presented to them without the body even being found could have been so different from the verdict decided in the criminal trial?

Love a,

You trying to start a fire there, Lolamoon? Love ya, but I love my Saints more!!!! I do have to say it was a great game, and both teams fought their hardest! :rocker:

You just made me wonder if the Grand Jury ever thought that their decision to indict FCA based on the testimony and evidence presented to them without the body even being found could have been so different from the verdict decided in the criminal trial?

Perhaps that was the ONE TIME that George testified directly, without that CARP he did during FCA's trial as to making him (purposefully IMHO) look like a wierd one so that FCA could escape the DP. I'm telling you, that gas can stuff was........tooooooooooooo strange........he did purposefully to raise doubt for FCA IMHO.

Bayouland - me being from Atlanta and you being from New Orleans - we need to take LolaMoon off our guest list for the Jazzz Fest.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ha! I'm actually supposed to be going to New Orleans this summer. I'll be wearing my Buccaneers jersey!

Lookin forward to MardiGras and Jazz Fest! Am 90 miles from 'Big Easy', my birthplace! I can't stand this humidity and warm weather we are having. If this is Winter, we are in for one heck of a Summer!

I have the A/C on!

I'm pulling for the Giants (NFC) and the Patriots. We love Breezus the most - but Peyton and Eli are our native sons too.

Game in 1.5 hours!

Shall we be interupted for WS radio? I just looked at the site, and don't see who is on tonight. Anyone with updates - or is not going to happen tongight?

Perhaps that was the ONE TIME that George testified directly, without that CARP he did during FCA's trial as to making him (purposefully IMHO) look like a wierd one so that FCA could escape the DP. I'm telling you, that gas can stuff was........tooooooooooooo strange........he did purposefully to raise doubt for FCA IMHO.

I never did actually understand or was able to follow the gas can story. I mean what was the actual real story (I believe Tony's version) and what did GA try to do to raise doubt?
What was point of her getting the gas cans? To burn the smelly car?

Love a,

:beersign:

:) Buy me a drink quick and I promise not to hold your comment against you!

Nah, let's get her over here and convert her into a Saint's fan......:great:

You trying to start a fire there, Lolamoon? Love ya, but I love my Saints more!!!! I do have to say it was a great game, and both teams fought their hardest! :rocker:

Lolamoon is just pouting......she knows the record. :great::great:

Shall we be interupted for WS radio? I just looked at the site, and don't see who is on tonight. Anyone with updates - or is not going to happen tongight?

No show tonight. :( Tricia will be back on radio next week. I think she had her hands plenty full this week prepping for the online LA podcast that aired the other night and other RL stuff.

:seeya: We are neighbors:) I'm about an hour away from you. Will be warm and humid over here in Biloxi, too...yesterday was gorgeous! And a BIG Who Dat right back at ya. The game broke my heart last week, but I love our boys in black and gold!

Hello neighbor! I can't even think about the loss right now, we should be playing tonight.....but the Niner's earned it.

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member