Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah,many have, and many have been members here for a long time, but I loved reading the posts complaining they couldn't register with their freebie Internet connections..............loved it :Banane10:
My very dearest Tom'sGirl,:blowkiss:
I love your post, I laughed out loud real hard.
Thank-you because I needed it.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

new poster here, hi all.

so sad. and so preventable.

this is going to be a dark day assuming the autopsy results are revealed, we can all only hope that she fought hard and was killed quickly (like others have mentioned).

random thoughts after reading all the threads here and waiting to be able to post :)

what is up with the redaction in those affidavits?! on some you can see right thru that it says "dad", and on others even tho the black out worked the context makes it very clear exactly who the person is giving the statement.

the guy that claims he threw out the computer and safe is lying, it is just beyond believable he would do so. if someone calls me and tells me to go get their PC and safe and throw them out all i would hear is "free PC and safe" and if i found anything illegal on/in them i would judge for myself whether or not they need to be destroyed/reported to the authorities.

what do most people consider for motive? (i really wish the email correspondence made this issue more clear) i see four or so obvious possibilties; they had AR try to get brooke interested and she reacted with disgust so they became concerned she would tell, or brooke found out accidentaly about it, i could see AR being envious of brooke and initiating things, and i could also see MJ just wanting to take his depravity to an even further level and manipulating AR into thinking it must be done (as is said in the emails).

im not sure that knowing the motive for sure will help anyone deal with this, but i guess the PI in me always wants to know.

im not convinced yet whether or not AR really left before anything bad happened, and i wish i could say that i think brooke's ordeal was short, but everything in those affidavits is telling me that this was a planned rape torture and murder, there was no hope of initiating brooke into the "sex ring", MJ knew at the start she was going to die so all we are left with to limit the ordeal is MJ's stomach for it which i would imagine is quite strong judging by everything else we know about this sick *advertiser censored*.

i have no sympathy left for either mother, i am finding it hard to sympathize with AR but i cant find it in me to pass judgement on her either. i have no idea how i would handle what has happened to her, i dont think we can have any expectations of her at all.

reading those emails and knowing that it is MJ writing that stuff to his own stepdaughter makes me so damn angry. im assuming it was him also that had sex with her when she said she was so drugged out she couldnt identify who it was.

i just hope i live to see the day that this *advertiser censored* suffers a long painful death.

Here's a link to the appeal on KG's RSO relative's appeal. From my research, I still can't figure out if the RSO is a "cousin" or a "nephew". I'm actually leaning towards a cousin right now, hope to find more info.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2344189&postcount=224
Thanks so much, Barb! I found this quote from the Judge to be nauseating:

Before pronouncing sentence on Grosenheider, the district court made preliminary remarks, including the following: "So that everybody knows where we stand, I am concerned with the guidelines in this case. I think they're wrong. I'm not-not that I have one second of doubt that what you did was not only illegal but just terrible. But the guidelines in this particular case, it seems to me, are just too high. I don't see that it does anybody any good to put you away for three years in prison . . . . I don't believe that the sentencing commission had a case in mind where we have a person who's 38 or 39 years old, never been in trouble really, have zero points on criminal history, whether it be curiosity or just absolute perversion to utilize his computer in this way . . . . So I'm just giving everybody fair warning, I don't like this case, I don't like the defendant very much, don't like the guidelines very much, don't like the law very much."
"Twelve months in the penitentiary is not easy for anybody. I think you've been more than sufficiently punished for an intelligent person, and I don't think you're going to do this again."
"I state in the record that as far as I'm concerned . . . , [ this] is an illegal sentence and I do not have the authority to do it under the express provisions of the guidelines. But this case and the United States will not be any better off by putting Mr. Grosenheider in jail for three years and I'm not going to do it."
http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/police/grosenheider.htm (Bolded by me)

Ok, dear friend, don't make me cry. :blowkiss:
(I can't tell you how much that and you mean to me. )

Now to get back on topic. ;)
When uncle perv found the planted items of Brooke's,
did LE launch another search in that particular area?
I understand the stepdad planting her things but someone in a rush, planting evidence probably made more than one mistake. :waitasec:

Any idea's/guesses what else the step dad did to hinder the investigation? Any news of evidence found at his house?

From dark_shadows thread:
My very dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
I think the world of you.

Thank-you for bringing up Gagnon's court date up. We are in for some news tomorrow.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Yes they are doing that! I also saw that a few of them said that they signed up here.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
Ok...I went and took a peek...they actually were asking how to access this website!

I think we are all having problems sleeping of late. That is why I swore I wouldn't do this again. (follow another case about a child). Its too much at times. I have figured out that a break everyday is a must. Otherwise we end up so invested that we have no other life. Please fellow WSers remember to take care of you ...
ok thats all for the 1 am mental health alert.

Before pronouncing sentence on Grosenheider, the district court made preliminary remarks, including the following: "So that everybody knows where we stand, I am concerned with the guidelines in this case. I think they're wrong. I'm not-not that I have one second of doubt that what you did was not only illegal but just terrible. But the guidelines in this particular case, it seems to me, are just too high. I don't see that it does anybody any good to put you away for three years in prison . . . . I don't believe that the sentencing commission had a case in mind where we have a person who's 38 or 39 years old, never been in trouble really, have zero points on criminal history, whether it be curiosity or just absolute perversion to utilize his computer in this way . . . . So I'm just giving everybody fair warning, I don't like this case, I don't like the defendant very much, don't like the guidelines very much, don't like the law very much."
"Twelve months in the penitentiary is not easy for anybody. I think you've been more than sufficiently punished for an intelligent person, and I don't think you're going to do this again."
"I state in the record that as far as I'm concerned . . . , [ this] is an illegal sentence and I do not have the authority to do it under the express provisions of the guidelines. But this case and the United States will not be any better off by putting Mr. Grosenheider in jail for three years and I'm not going to do it."
You have got to be kidding!! What an _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !! (you fill in the blank)

I read an article out of San Antonio where they interviewed a neighbor of KG...it sounded like a nice area...on a cul-de-sac I think.

It is a nice neighborhood. Located in one of the best school districts in SA, and in a growing part of the city, on the NW side. Not 5 miles from my house, and less than 2 miles from my son's middle school. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think we are all having problems sleeping of late. That is why I swore I wouldn't do this again. (follow another case about a child). Its too much at times. I have figured out that a break everyday is a must. Otherwise we end up so invested that we have no other life. Please fellow WSers remember to take care of you ...
Thanks for the alert, Becca! Tomorrow will be a long day I am sure. I will see everyone back here then. I'll have to work backwards I'm sure through all the threads.

Take care one and all!!

Thanks for the alert, Becca! Tomorrow will be a long day I am sure. I will see everyone back here then. I'll have to work backwards I'm sure through all the threads.

Take care one and all!!

Good nite RR see ya later in the day....

You're right becca. This for me is like following 2 other cases that grabbed me and you know how that is.
I've had a hard time sleeping also and tonight may be especially hard. I'm a little anxious about tomorrow's hearing.

Is that not the most sickening thing? Made my blood boil when I read it a few days ago. And now, if you look this RSO up in the TX RSO list, he is listed as "Absconded"......hmmmmmmmmmmm, makes you wonder what he's been up to, right? Sufficiently punished? Me thinks not !!!

i realize its a holiday weekend but there have been new stories about this case in the media and none of them that i have seen have mentioned any of the new and important details from the latest affidavits, why is that?

they have mentioned certain things from those affidavits, particularly the one that focuses on the email correspondence, but not any of the real explosive things that are surely making this look like premeditated torture and murder in which AR played a much larger role than previously reported (maybe even more than we still know).

is everyone saving their blockbuster reports for this coming morning?

Welcome to WS, LilJim! You are thinking pretty much along the same lines as we all are. I used to call that sicko freak, Uncle Creepy, but that sounds like just a "dirty, old man". This man is pure evil and way beyond anything we have seen for a long time.

As more comes out about how depraved he actually is, the more I have to wonder how much his wife truly saw. The little bit we have to go on with the affidavit is probably the tip of that proverbial iceberg. I hope they take all the kids in that family away until they get a real handle on the wife's mental stability and what she actually knew about that . As far as AR, I see her as a victim still. ONLY because she is 14 and has been molested plus molded by Jacques for so many years. She did participate on such a level that the case could be made that she should be charged, however. I also think she stayed and participated in the torture instead of leaving with Juv 2.

This is truly a messed up family from every direction you look going back to MJ's family and Denise's, too. As it broadens, the abuse seems to follow. It is no excuse for what happened to Brooke. Also no excuse for what happened to AR either.

In 1998 when his brother Elton died, Kevin Grosenheider and his then wife Elaine were living in San Marcos, Texas. That might be when he was involved with Lone Star Grease Monkey.
Obviously, we know from the recent affidavit that he is now unmarried, living with a girlfriend and her 17 year old daughter in San Antonio and working at Avanzar Interior Technologies.

You're right becca. This for me is like following 2 other cases that grabbed me and you know how that is.
I've had a hard time sleeping also and tonight may be especially hard. I'm a little anxious about tomorrow's hearing.

If anyone knows how that is its you and I.... we have been consummed by these cases. For me one was kind of personal and the others were just too close for comfort.
I worry about what the judge will say tomorrow also. I have a uneasy feeling about it. We know that isn't a good sign.
But I will do my best to put it into God's hands for tonight.
my dear friend please try to give it to God tonight and get some rest.:blowkiss:

LOL Good job, Becca! :crazy: Where were you about Jan. 2007 when I needed you?! I am way past that alert now. :eek: Tricia keeps a padded room for me in the back for my use now and then tho. LOL

Snippet from the court doc posted above by SeriouslySearching:

Defendant-cross-appellant John Stephen Grosenheider (Grosenheider) was indicted for the receipt and possession of computer images of child *advertiser censored*....

I think you've been more than sufficiently punished for an intelligent person, and I don't think you're going to do this again."

NO! The Judge was what?
In denial?
Ignorant of facts about child *advertiser censored* and it's addictive viewers?
IMO the Judge should have been degaveled.

Take care one and all!!
My very dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Love to you my friend.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

LOL Good job, Becca! :crazy: Where were you about Jan. 2007 when I needed you?! I am way past that alert now. :eek: Tricia keeps a padded room for me in the back for my use now and then tho. LOL

Sorry I was off working on a case close to home. Which is why I now know to pay attention so I don't have to borrow the padded room from Tricia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail