Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are one in the same, Kevin G lived in San Marcos at one point when he was married.

I think there are 2 KG's, one in San Antonio, and one in San Marcos, somehow related. I am trying to trace them now, but could not find the business.

isnt it typical, in cases where sexual assault is highly suspected, to release if evidence of such is found during autopsy?
Yes, if they have the evidence. There may not be such evidence found here depending on decomp and various issues. That evidence may have to come from solid evidence such as her DNA on the machine etc.

As I stated earlier on this very thread:

In 1998 when his brother Elton died, Kevin Grosenheider and his then wife Elaine were living in San Marcos, Texas. That might be when he was involved with Lone Star Grease Monkey.
Obviously, we know from the recent affidavit that he is now unmarried, living with a girlfriend and her 17 year old daughter in San Antonio and working at Avanzar Interior Technologies.

Yes, if they have the evidence. There may not be such evidence found here depending on decomp and various issues. That evidence may have to come from solid evidence such as her DNA on the machine etc.

agreed, without being graphic i guess from what we know so far im expecting this evidence to be unmistakable even given the other issues.

:(

Gagnon’s listing in the Cullman City Directory from 1998 to 2007 indicates he lived in Cullman for almost a decade. His address was 1628 Katherine St. NW.

Jason Canter, who lives across the street from the address, confirmed Thursday Gagnon did reside there. He went on to say FBI agents searched Gagnon’s former residence Wednesday and questioned him about Gagnon, who Canter said he did not know.

“They kept to themselves,” he said about the Gagnons.

Local law enforcement officers declined to comment on Gagnon.

“Right now I’m really not at liberty to say much of anything about that,” said Cullman County Sheriff Tyler Roden. Cullman Police Chief Kenny Culpepper also declined to comment on the case.

Both referred inquiries to the FBI.

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_185230015.html

Is it just me or does the end of that article make it sound like they are looking for something? Contact the police if you have any info about RG.... ummm they are looking for other victims.
They would be remiss if they weren't.

They would be remiss if they weren't.
during a background investigation they talk to everyone they can find. This article leads me to believe they might already know something but need to find the "person". I see more charges being filed in the future.

Interesting! He lived there for a decade so I am sure he befriended other "like" people, imo. If he was trading *advertiser censored* with the big boys in TX, this probably started out small in Alabama at some point. Maybe that is the angle they are working on.

could be... they could also be trying to find out if he ever abused Brooke when they lived in Alabama. Or if AR ever came to visit there. They have lots of angles to explore.

I believe she works for AADCO Medical which is located in catamount commercial park

aadco medical

p.o box 410
catamount commercial parkway/rt 66
randolph, Vermont 05060
United States Contact:Denise Jacques, Marketing DirectorPhone:802-728-3400 Toll Free:800-225-9014 Fax:802-728-3107 Email:pobrien@aadcomed.com Website:http://www.aadcomed.com

Also, I thought we figured out Denise worked for some Commercial property company? Did I dream that?

and remember he has known Kevin for 4 years and Kevin lived in Alabama also so pretty sure Kevin and Ray knew each other in Alabama.

Interesting! He lived there for a decade so I am sure he befriended other "like" people, imo. If he was trading *advertiser censored* with the big boys in TX, this probably started out small in Alabama at some point. Maybe that is the angle they are working on.

I believe she works for AADCO Medical which is located in catamount commercial park

aadco medical

p.o box 410
catamount commercial parkway/rt 66
randolph, Vermont 05060
United States Contact:Denise Jacques, Marketing DirectorPhone:802-728-3400 Toll Free:800-225-9014 Fax:802-728-3107 Email:pobrien@aadcomed.com Website:http://www.aadcomed.com
My very dearest Busylady,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much for all of your help.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Its time to call it a night.... g'nite all. get some rest , the week should be very interesting.

LOL I try to avoid it myself. I hear the food is lousy in this hotel. :crazy:

As far as tomorrow goes, I am looking forward to it. I can't wait until Gagnon is out there for the public to see finally! I am sick of the Feds hiding the face of a known child *advertiser censored* trader and whatever else they are going to charge him with!! (I am very curious if Cassandra will show up for the hearing, too!)

Actually, his picture was on today's (Sunday's) Burlington Free Press. I have been gone all day, has nobody else mentioned seeing his picture?

It was a good lesson for me...looking at him I wouldn't have thought that he was a perverted pig, I can usually spot them a mile away...he tricked me. Lesson learned - you just never know anymore who it may be.

Its not on the online version, but they do have a video of the Survivor tryouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail