by Andrea Dennis/WESH.com 6:04 PM
Corey "We prosecute on fact and the laws of the state of Florida."
by Andrea Dennis/WESH.com 6:03 PM
Corey "We do not prosecute by public pressure."
by Andrea Dennis/WESH.com 6:02 PM
Corey -
"Did not come to the decision lightly."
by Andrea Dennis/WESH.com 6:02 P

Read more: http://livewire.kcci.com/Event/Prosecutor_Announces_Decision_On_Trayvon_Martin_Case#ixzz1rlvwqeYv

Gotta say I'm surprised its 2nd degree. There is more there than anyone knows.

She got this case 3 weeks ago... she did a fine job of getting it done in such short time!

I do not even think I want to know all the details of what happened that night because for me, charging him with 2nd degree murder pretty much means what I've thought happened all along.

~jmo~

I believe there will be justice for the victim in this case, Trayvon Martin.

It was slow in coming, but the victim deserves nothing less.

Boom! She shut down that reporter who asked why it took so long to come to this answer. I'm pretty sure she wanted to slap him!

I'm dying for a doc dump too because I too believed this would be manslaughter....but if they're smart they will gag and release nothing, I dread, absolutely dread a repeat of the last trial I followed from FL.

my heart is with trayvon's parents.

Is it safe to call Zimmerman a murderer now?!

I'm thinking, no. Not until the jury decides he is a murderer, if they do. I think he is. But for now, I think he's still determined to be a 'killer'.

I am in tears. My heart hurts for Trayvon and his loved ones. No matter what the charges against Geroge, Trayvon won't be coming back. That being said, this is the best case scenario for his family - justice against the man who took their son's life. God bless them.

Angela Corey is great to listen to. She's so thorough and seems like a smart, strong lady. I feel very confident in her investigation and decision of this charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member