She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...

There is a thread somewhere about the neighbours names

But that map is very WOW isn't it laid out like that. I wish someone would send that map to OSCO

Can anyone tell me though, why would Casey tell Lee where Caylee was ?

Does anyone think that was where she was originally, and then Lee played hide and seek with the body for a while ?
Ie when searchers were going to be near there he snuck in at night and moved it and then moved it back after they had gone ?

I believe as I said that she said HOPE "shes close to hope" and if its true that those names of those people that live/lived at the house are as they are portrayed in the White pages then Saying ZG took her and she is close to hope is pinpointing just where Caylee is

But again why confess to Lee that she killed Caylee ? and did she confess to him during her home stay confinement ?

She wouldn't. She lied to and misdirected LA a lot, too. Once she sent him to Blanchard, looking for stuff.

And, remember, her alleged "clues" also got LP to drag the river, in Blanchard.

I also think she just likes to get people to chase their tails.

Casey and her clues are so mindboggling! Who does that anyway? Who offers clues when they could offer actual information? I'll tell you who-a liar and Casey certainly is one of those. In another instance Casey states I have no idea why Caylee is no longer in Orlando, and in this one She's close to home, I can feel it. So which one is it Casey? Is she close or is she gone from Orlando? I think this is just another example of the operations of the mind of a psychopath. She knew good and well exactly where Caylee was when she made both of those statements. She knew Caylee was NOT gone from Orlando and she also knew EXACTLY how close to home (not in her gut but in REALITY) Caylee was.

Casey and her clues are so mindboggling! Who does that anyway? Who offers clues when they could offer actual information? I'll tell you who-a liar and Casey certainly is one of those. In another instance Casey states I have no idea why Caylee is no longer in Orlando, and in this one She's close to home, I can feel it. So which one is it Casey? Is she close or is she gone from Orlando? I think this is just another example of the operations of the mind of a psychopath. She knew good and well exactly where Caylee was when she made both of those statements. She knew Caylee was NOT gone from Orlando and she also knew EXACTLY how close to home (not in her gut but in REALITY) Caylee was.

Yep! Head games, not clues. She's close. I don't know where she is, because I'm in jail. If I was out of jail I could help find her. Check out the Zenaidas in TX, NY, PR. My gut tells me she's Ok. My gut doesn't say anything, because I'm in jail and "out of the loop." There are clues in Blanchard Park. We'll see her on her birthday. I have to lie for 31 days. We'll see her in 55 days.

Holt, Florida? It's a in the Fla Panhandle near Ft. Walton Beach. Eglin Air Force Base is located in FWB, and many of the military personel that work at Eglin or Hurlburt Field live in Holt. What about that military guy Casey was corresponding with? Was he Air Force? Was he ever stationed at Eglin? Just a thought. I'm prolly way off, but I thought I'd mention it (again lol)

Hey! That's about 10 miles from me. Yes it is a very active military area. My city Crestview was built upon the military for WWII purposes. I was thinking Casey's military friend was a Marine, but I could be wrong.

Oh. My. God.

I don't remember that one. Between KC's "close to Holt" and this with CA's "in the woods"... just... Oh. My. God.

Does anyone have an idea what "HOLT" is supposed to mean?:waitasec:

Oh. My. God.

I don't remember that one. Between KC's "close to Holt" and this with CA's "in the woods"... just... Oh. My. God.

I forget the exact name, but the H an O are for the first two letters of the school and LT could be short for Elementary (school). At least that's what people were speculating.

I forget the exact name, but the H an O are for the first two letters of the school and LT could be short for Elementary (school). At least that's what people were speculating.

Thanks. I remember reading somewhere (cant remember where though) that Holt could stand for Hidden Oaks Lane trail. Not sure if there is any kind of trail near by and I know that it was on Suburban drive so i wasnt sure how true that was.

Oh. My. God.

I remember this statement but I thought it said close to Hope, as in Hope spring drive.

Holt \Holt\, n. [AS. holt; akin to LG. holt, D. hout, G. holz.
Icel. holt; cf Gael. & Ir. coill wood, Gr. ? branch, shoot.]

1. A piece of woodland; especially, a woody hill. "Every holt
and heath." --Chaucer.

[1913 Webster]

She sent her voice though all the holt
Before her, and the park.
--Tennyson.

[1913 Webster]

2. A deep hole in a river where there is protection for fish;
also, a cover, a hole, or hiding place. " The fox has gone
to holt."
--C. Kingsley.

http://www.hydroponicsearch.com/spelling/simplesearch/query_term-Holt/database-!/strategy-exact

ALSO:

Remember that album cover of (I think) Seven Dust? It has a picture of a baby, woods and a fox. I *think* KC listened to the music on that?

Holt \Holt\, n. [AS. holt; akin to LG. holt, D. hout, G. holz.
Icel. holt; cf Gael. & Ir. coill wood, Gr. ? branch, shoot.]

1. A piece of woodland; especially, a woody hill. "Every holt
and heath." --Chaucer.

[1913 Webster]

She sent her voice though all the holt
Before her, and the park.
--Tennyson.

[1913 Webster]

2. A deep hole in a river where there is protection for fish;
also, a cover, a hole, or hiding place. " The fox has gone
to holt."
--C. Kingsley.

http://www.hydroponicsearch.com/spelling/simplesearch/query_term-Holt/database-!/strategy-exact

ALSO:

Remember that album cover of (I think) Seven Dust? It has a picture of a baby, woods and a fox. I *think* KC listened to the music on that?
Yes! she did listen to Seven Dust. Tracy M talks abt it in her interview w/ LE:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4437576&postcount=130"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Audio of Tracy M interview Sept 18, 2008 #2[/ame]

Lyrics are in the following post.

...Then, LA wants to know if she can at least tell him where she got the Blackjack-She says the lower left hand part of town. This description would be appropriate for someone who was looking at a map, but not someone who grew up in that town-Normally, one would say 'west side, west end, by such-and-such street, Soho, Georgetown,' etc.
If you are looking at an aerial of Hidden Oaks Elementary where the front of the school is facing the bottom of the picture (front faces Suburban, so Suburban running parallel to the bottom of the picture), Caylee was located at the lower left. So was the house DC checked, IIRC. Was KC sending clues to LA this early on?
Thinking hard on this one, hoping something silly sparks a thought on something else!?

Snipped/quoted myself, just bringing these thoughts on Hidden Oaks over to this thread-Beginning of my quote is referring to LA/KC jail phone call conversation. Sorry if this POV has been speculated.

The lower left hand part of a map is the South west corner. All maps are to be oriented North.

The lower left hand part of a map is the South west corner. All maps are to be oriented North.

True, but an arial map using the school front as it's main point would have the school in the typically North position. If I want to gauge orientation based on a specific point I can look at the spot and also use the compass to determine true North. Not every map or arial is going to present in a compass format, hence the handy compass that usually accompaies photos taken from above. If she referenced the School as a main point then logic may suggest "if you are standing facing the school" to base directions. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back