2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here comes the tattoo evidence :) I am VERY excited about this because what mother gets a tattoo that says bella vita after a.) her 2 year old daughter accidentally drowns in a pool b.) she was kidnapped or c.) she murdered her?!?! NO ONE!!! If anything, you get a memorial tattoo not one rejoicing in the fact that your life is beautiful after losing your 2 year old. That is going to be a HUGE hurdle for the defense! Especially with GA having Caylee's beautiful face tattoed over his heart.

Yes. My friend lost a daughter at 2 and she has her face tattoed on her. very telling.

Caylee was probably harder to put asleep when she was out of the comfort of her own home and her own bed. Little kids get used to their surroundings and feel safe and comfortable in those surroundings and it sounds like that was interrupted when Casey began dating Ricardo and taking Caylee out of the comfort of her own home. She was probably missing her CiCi too.

Does Casey remember telling all these lies about where her car was, where Caylee was, where she was....?

A story about Amy losing money while she was sleepwalking? Anyone remember this story?

I believe Casey told Amy that she (Amy) had been sleepwalking. It's commonly assumed that it was to cover up Casey's stealing of Amy's money.

A story about Amy losing money while she was sleepwalking? Anyone remember this story?

Oh yes...
Amy had CASH and it went missing...ICA told her she was sleepwalking and Amy must have put the CASH someplace
IIRC it was about $400

Hummm, I wonder what the jurors are doing. Are they taking notes?

If I was a juror I would be connecting a few dots on my own with just the small amount of testimony that is being given.

courtsidebar.jpg

Side bar

Well, we all can guess how ICA paid for her new tattoo

State needs to reestablish ICA was staying at Ricardo's condo while Tony was in NY

Yes. ICA lead Amy to believe she misplaced her own money while 'sleepwalking'. Afterwards, Amy believed ICA stole it [after finding out about her stolen checks etc]

I do believe that Caylee was going to start telling on ICA...and, ICA knew it.

Yes Amy "losing" money while "sleepwalking" has been a much discussed part this case. We've heard about it before today.

I bet DT will try to claim that the tattoo was a way for KC to remember Caylee...to say Caylee had a beautiful life....before the "drowning". That she was grieving, not thinking straight...etc.

When Amy testifies will she be able to tell ICA stole from her?

Most of these boys went to FullSail, my son goes there, and it is a school like no other....A school like this is not found in other states...so id say most are from out of the florida area.

I agree about Fullsail
I don't live far the FullSail

Yes, I read the detailed timeline yesterday by Rose. 2 weeks or so before KC stole AH's checkbook, $400 went missing and KC made up some wack story that AH hid the money while sleepwalking. :lol::banghead:

:sigh: Adorable how this witness is releasing her nerves in silent sighs during the sidebar. What a composed young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth