General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mother ever wants to believe that their child is dead. Crystal is no different than a lot of the mothers here who have missing children. She has had 3 years of this and time passes and who can say what happened that she decided to start talking to TN. We don't know when she moved back, but at some point she decided to move back and let TN have time with her other grandchild. I know we all heard the lashing out at eachother, but she must have gotten past it and wants to be their if Haleigh comes home. I am not that forgiving. I would have had a hard time after all that went down, but Crystal found a way to get past it. They share a common enemy, Misty. The article says they both think Misty was involved, so that is a huge common thread. I wonder how MG feels about it?

At first I was like "What???" but it does make sense for these people and their history. Crystal comes from a family that let her take off and move in with her boyfriend when she was what? 14? Didn't she and Ron live with Teresa at this time? Didn't they live with Teresa most, if not all, of the time they were together?

I really need to brush back up on this case. Wasn't Crystal remarried or engaged to some guy (step-brother?) and already had a child with him when Haleigh disappeared?

I thought of that too. Sure would feel like a slap in the face if she has been covering for others.

I just keep going back to the first days of this investigation, LE was convinced she wasn't there.

It's all a blur to me tonite.:banghead:

LE was told by some people there was a party and Misty was there at that party. I don't remember exactly, but I think the party turned out to be a day or two earlier than what they were originally telling LE.

The really weird moment for me and why I think something is up between Tommy and her, is when she was ratting him out when she was in jail and saying all this stuff about him and he say's Misty I love you. He told his dad to tell Misty he loved her too when all this was going on. That was weird, it was like Tommy saying I love you Misty don't rat me out. That was my take on it. I have brothers and if I said what she said, they would not send messages of love. Wow, I just thought of Casy and her brother. He did the same thing.....

And when I add to that Tommy taking a poly and the next thing you know his wife is filing for divorce, it just takes the strangeness and makes it stranger.

Looks like the gang's all here tonight :great:

The really weird moment for me and why I think something is up between Tommy and her, is when she was ratting him out when she was in jail and saying all this stuff about him and he say's Misty I love you. He told his dad to tell Misty he loved her too when all this was going on. That was weird, it was like Tommy saying I love you Misty don't rat me out. That was my take on it. I have brothers and if I said what she said, they would not send messages of love. Wow, I just thought of Casy and her brother. He did the same thing.....
and another weird moment, was when Misty ratted Tommy out for the burglaries, and he said Misty needed to keep his name out of her mouth, and stop trying to help him. Lol, what? How was that trying to help anybody but herself? I wondered if maybe she told cops a little something that we didn't hear? And another weird Tommy moment was when he complained about the other inmates taunting him, and asking where Haleigh was...made me wonder what the word on the street was. I always got the impression that HC, was manipulating Misty where Tommy was concerned. He once made her cry real tears, by going on about her not loving Tommy...made my blood boil. He even blamed her for all of Tommy's troubles and arrests. The nerve of him! And I'll never forget, (early in the case), HC talking about how wild Misty was, and how much more trouble she caused than his sons. Was bringing up his sons, necessary? And speaking of weird Tommy moments, how about LC throwing his boots away, and her asking FH if he was the one? I also remember him complaining that every time he tried to move, cops arrested him! Like, how dare they try to keep an eye on him? Did it ever occur to him, that if he hadn't been breaking the law, he couldn't have been arrested? Omg, my head is full of weird Tommy moments. MOO

I just don't know tonite. Everything is upside down. I feel like we have been scammed from the 'git'. Completely. Nothing makes sense in light of this new information.

If I were going to pick a murderer outta that family it would be Joe. JMO He has remained quiet and stayed clear of the limelight. I cannot believe Ronald Cummings went to jail because he was setting Misty up. That makes no sense. I think it was a fight over a gun and all of them are involved. Ron, Misty, Joe, Hope, and Tommy. That is tonite. Tomorrow I might think something else. LOL

All this is JMO
I'd pick JO too. His own gm thought he was capable...but just because he's capable, doesn't mean he did it. RC's record makes him look suspicious, but it doesn't mean a thing either. It's all about which one, did what, that night. But, these things do explain why they were all running buddys. At the very beginning, I thought this was going to come down to drugs, guns, and wild weekends, and it looks like I'm back to square 1. MOO

I don't know what to think anymore.:shakehead:

I am just shocked! I can't believe Crystal is living with TN!!! I'm at a loss for words!

I'm actually awed that Crystal is so easily manipulated.That she didn't utilize the "good" resources made available BECAUSE of what the cummings put her thru by disappearing her daughter. I wonder what they (the cummings) offer as opposed to her own mother, who she had been staying w/?? I was gonna say I feel sorry for her but I'm just sad that we here on the net are the only people questioning what happened to her child.
I have to believe that crystal has been given "their" version of the event and she prefers being led as opposed to leading. IMo_Obviously I believe ron & his family are responsible for Haleigh being gone & the coverup that continues to this day! jmo

Can anyone remember Cobra and him saying that trying to interview these people were trying to talk to a bunch of rocks!!!! Can you imagine what LE has had to do here to get down to the truth!! I have a long memory about this case, and so many things pointed to so many people, including Ron. But I have looked at it and said to myself, why would this person need to act this way when the rest of us think this or that? I look at it like a movie playing out; first scene, second scene and so on. In the opening act, I really think the Cummings clan were tying to protect Ron from all the stuff he was into and from him going to jail for underage sex with Misty. I heard that LE was bombarded with out raged people that this was going on and the fact she was smoking. SMOKING, REALLY!! People wanted the cops to arrest her for smoking, ROTFLMAO. A child is missing, and Misty is clearly doing drugs and god knows what else and people are upset she is smoking. So much went on, if we would have put all the stuff together and all the interviews, searches and then the jail tapes, that in of itself would be a movie and I wonder what we would think then? I can't believe there isn't a movie yet of this. Anyway, thanks for not running me over with a bus for my stance on this, I am just looking at things through another perspective is all.

I remember when there were CS haters here and they were convinced that she took Haleigh and hid her. But now we have more to work with and that is why until I get that one peice of evidence that Ron was anywhere near that trailer or there is any evidence that she was beaten, or shot by him, I have to look at the rest of the players. Tommy comes out and puts himself at the trailer, Misty puts herself there and Tommy says he sees a lifeless Haleigh and he is at that dock. I can't remember who talked about the yellow rope, being found at Tommy's but they pulled one from the river IIRC. So that is my theory and until something more comes, I am working with that.

Can anyone remember Cobra and him saying that trying to interview these people were trying to talk to a bunch of rocks!!!! Can you imagine what LE has had to do here to get down to the truth!! I have a long memory about this case, and so many things pointed to so many people, including Ron. But I have looked at it and said to myself, why would this person need to act this way when the rest of us think this or that? I look at it like a movie playing out; first scene, second scene and so on. In the opening act, I really think the Cummings clan were tying to protect Ron from all the stuff he was into and from him going to jail for underage sex with Misty. I heard that LE was bombarded with out raged people that this was going on and the fact she was smoking. SMOKING, REALLY!! People wanted the cops to arrest her for smoking, ROTFLMAO. A child is missing, and Misty is clearly doing drugs and god knows what else and people are upset she is smoking. So much went on, if we would have put all the stuff together and all the interviews, searches and then the jail tapes, that in of itself would be a movie and I wonder what we would think then? I can't believe there isn't a movie yet of this. Anyway, thanks for not running me over with a bus for my stance on this, I am just looking at things through another perspective is all.

I remember when there were CS haters here and they were convinced that she took Haleigh and hid her. But now we have more to work with and that is why until I get that one peice of evidence that Ron was anywhere near that trailer or there is any evidence that she was beaten, or shot by him, I have to look at the rest of the players. Tommy comes out and puts himself at the trailer, Misty puts herself there and Tommy says he sees a lifeless Haleigh and he is at that dock. I can't remember who talked about the yellow rope, being found at Tommy's but they pulled one from the river IIRC. So that is my theory and until something more comes, I am working with that.

BBM..I have a long memory about this case too and remember when all the CS bashers began to "turncoat" too...IMHO.. Evidence just revealed, explains "WHY".. For the record, I maintain my stance Ronald Cummings shot his daughter while playing "BAD"AZZ" with a gun..Everything else is just a manipulative, deceptive coverup..JMHO

And when I add to that Tommy taking a poly and the next thing you know his wife is filing for divorce, it just takes the strangeness and makes it stranger.

I still have not ruled out that Misty wasn't home, but out scoring drugs and when she got home, either Haleigh wasn't there, or she found her dead, or even raped. Now how are you going to deal with Ronald if you were supposed to be watching the kids, and you stepped out and somebody comes in on your watch and does this???? Well I would be scared to death of Ronald's wrath. If I was Misty I would call my brother Tommy and find out where he was, cause I would be looking at him first if I were Misty. Then I would think of a way to get out of this. I am not telling Ron the truth. Tommy if he is guilty or thinks Ron is going to pin this on him, is going to help Misty. So that is another theory, and a workable one. Tell Ron she is died of a overdose because he told her to give Haleigh something to get her to sleep and get rid of the body so no one will ever know that Haleigh was raped and murdered. If they find the body and one bit of evidence is found, we are dead. So Misty can't get the story right, Ron is acting guilty because he thinks he is responsible and the family jumps in because they think Misty helping Ronald out and .... well you get it. But at some point LE does those LDT and VST and Misty fails miserably.

I watched a documentary on showtime about the White family of West Virginia.imo generational dysfunctional excusinating in the truest form. I mean no offense as I saw my own family in some of them. My first thought was, this is a good show of how people like the cummings & croslins came to be. It was eye opening, especially for those that were appalled that misty was smoking.. if only.. imo

At first I was like "What???" but it does make sense for these people and their history. Crystal comes from a family that let her take off and move in with her boyfriend when she was what? 14? Didn't she and Ron live with Teresa at this time? Didn't they live with Teresa most, if not all, of the time they were together?

I really need to brush back up on this case. Wasn't Crystal remarried or engaged to some guy (step-brother?) and already had a child with him when Haleigh disappeared?

CS and her mom have a history. Knowing mother and daughter relationships are complicated to start with, can you image what this was like???? So she moves home, she is trying to get clean, get Jr back and has a bf that is the son of the man her mom married. We all had a head spin on that, but they never lived as brother and sister. Any who, that relationship with her mom may have been so strained that she wanted to leave. Where do you go when you don't have what it takes to get a job to support your kids and live on your own? You go back to the place you came from, in her case that was TN & Co. I don't see it as a huge shock. She and TN joined forces against Misty and Co. She is close to where Haliegh was taken and she can sit and wait for her to come home. It may be a shock to alot of people, but I get it. I don't think it is a good move, but I see where she is coming from. She had no place to go if things didn't pan out in Baker county.

I was waiting for the change in living arrangements to hit the media and praying it would somehow get a reaction from Misty. I'm still hopeful, and praying for HaLeigh. It's been way too long. :( I just don't see Joe being the one, but I think he must know something. It's too bad the information won't make any difference to Tommy imo, and imo he's the one who needs to fess up. Jmo

CS and her mom have a history. Knowing mother and daughter relationships are complicated to start with, can you image what this was like???? So she moves home, she is trying to get clean, get Jr back and has a bf that is the son of the man her mom married. We all had a head spin on that, but they never lived as brother and sister. Any who, that relationship with her mom may have been so strained that she wanted to leave. Where do you go when you don't have what it takes to get a job to support your kids and live on your own? You go back to the place you came from, in her case that was TN & Co. I don't see it as a huge shock. She and TN joined forces against Misty and Co. She is close to where Haliegh was taken and she can sit and wait for her to come home. It may be a shock to alot of people, but I get it. I don't think it is a good move, but I see where she is coming from. She had no place to go if things didn't pan out in Baker county.

She had lots of options, if someone is going to open their pocketbook to pay 12k in arrears for her, she could have found someone to house her, ala Casey Anthony. Now shes back in the den of drugs being manipulated by Ron from the clink, and exposing her son to all sorts of unsavory people. But as long as Ronald is happy, thats fine! Its all about Ron, who cares that a 6 year old is unproperly buried at sea or in a landfill!

Oh I get why & how she ended up there. I'm just disappointed for Haleigh and her own self worth. It also rankles me to no end that tn is still covering for & trying to control her grown sons life and the choices he made. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah