TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he knew someone was home maybe he surprised her attacked her and then threaten to kill anyone in house if she didn't follow quietly. Wonder why he didn't have her go in her car with him though. No one would of known anything happened until she didn't come home from school.

Again if he took her car... how did he get there and his own car would be left sitting in the woods across the street or something. Plus starting a car in a car port makes some noise versus slipping quietly into the woods. And with her car too you would have the sound of at least one if not two doors opening and closing which would be suspicious. There is always the risk of car alarms, horns, etc. too. Better to subdue the victim fast and get her out of sight.

Do people really travel long distances to hunt turkeys? Im asking... I don't hunt. My only experience with a Turkey is when one attacked me in the woods. But around here from what I do know, it seems there are plenty of places to go Turkey hunting without going somewhere else.

Also whoever did this didn't just go to the house for their very first time that day. This took some planning. Weeks? Months?

Apparently people do travel long distances to hunt turkeys...they only way I know this is that the missing mom of 5 (Wazineh Suleiman) from GA. Her husband and friend were supposed to travel from GA to KY to hunt turkey.

Hi Carla. Yup Hubby does it all the time. He has friends all over the US and he loves to do hunting trips with them.

Yeah I guess so (travelling to hunt turkeys). We drive an hour or two to go fishin... but I can fish 100 yards from my house.

Again if he took her car... how did he get there and his own car would be left sitting in the woods across the street or something. Plus starting a car in a car port makes some noise versus slipping quietly into the woods. And with her car too you would have the sound of at least one if not two doors opening and closing which would be suspicious. There is always the risk of car alarms, horns, etc. too. Better to subdue the victim fast and get her out of sight.
But she was leaving anyway to go to school so the brother would of never thought anything of hearing a car. And if she had books, lunch bag she probably would of opened more then one door to put that stuff in. Hence two doors being shut.

I have a question for the mods.

I read that this is a victim and victim family friendly site and no speaking bad of family members like Clint Bobo. Wouldn't speculating Holly is deceased fall into the same category?

Apparently people do travel long distances to hunt turkeys...they only way I know this is that the missing mom of 5 (Wazineh Suleiman) from GA. Her husband and friend were supposed to travel from GA to KY to hunt turkey.

funny. they dont seem to be hard to find. I got attacked by one. He snuck up on me too.

Do people really travel long distances to hunt turkeys? Im asking... I don't hunt. My only experience with a Turkey is when one attacked me in the woods. But around here from what I do know, it seems there are plenty of places to go Turkey hunting without going somewhere else.

Also whoever did this didn't just go to the house for their very first time that day. This took some planning. Weeks? Months?

Well, there are turkeys all over the place at my house. If we wanted to go hunting, we wouldn't even have to get in the car, lol. It's also turkey season in KY and AL, so no reason to cross state lines to hunt.

There was a scream in the beginning. It started with a scream. I believe that the initial scream was when whoever it was startled her before she got into her vehicle. Whether it was a stranger, or someone she knew, she was in such shock that they were standing there, in camo, possibly with a weapon that she walked into the woods with the person (in shock). The blood could have come when he first walked up. He may have hit her with something or may have cut her with the knife.

I believe her brother was possibly asleep at the time or rushing to get ready to leave. He heard the scream and looked out a window. We don't know what window and it doesn't matter because he saw her "and someone he thought was her boyfriend wearing camo" towards the woods. He didn't think anything of it because he is (1) A young adult and either still drowsy or busy doing whatever a young adult does in the morning. (2) He THOUGHT the person was her boyfriend and thought nothing of them walking.

At the moment of the first scream, the neighbor called 911.

Brother walks out of the house either to leave or to possibly investigate what he thought was a scream. He then sees the blood and calls 911 and their mother.

This is my theory and I can completely see it happening.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/comments?type=user&loginCode={427D25C6-9A69-4159-BE92-9B7C52EE1012}

When you read the rest of her posts it's really so sad, so touching. This poor family. And sadly, it does sound like the profiling is potentially right in that this likely WILL be someone known to her and the family.

Pretty clearly there is much more of this that we don't know that the family does. If you check out the twitter page of her cousin the singer...a few days ago she said the same basic thing in response to someone...we don't know the true story. That may be the only truth out of this thing so far.

Also on same comment page, c.wood08 states that locals have a good idea who did this, but LE is still seeking that person. (paraphrased by me)

But she was leaving anyway to go to school so the brother would of never thought anything of hearing a car. And if she had books, lunch bag she probably would of opened more then one door to put that stuff in. Hence two doors being shut.

Well that is true. My assumption is that if I were kidnapping her, I would not want to rely on the probability that any noise we made would not be noticed. Or not taking things into account that I (as the kidnapper) didn't know about. Hypothetically Holly could have said hey, Clint, I am putting some stuff in the car BRB. So if he heard the car start that would have attracted attention. Best not to make any noise. Get her out of sight FAST. Hey, it worked... And with cars too there is the possibility of the horn, Holly jamming it into gear, an alarm. And then what to do with the car he left at the scene when he took her car.

I wonder if the BOBO's own the land surrounding there house. Is there no hunting signs? Is it public Land open to hunters? Of course, people to break laws and this person probably wouldn't follow them laws any way.

Thinking back to Elizabeth Smart, makes me wonder if the family has had work done on their home anytime in the recent past.

Well that is true. My assumption is that if I were kidnapping her, I would not want to rely on the probability that any noise we made would not be noticed. Or not taking things into account that I (as the kidnapper) didn't know about. Hypothetically Holly could have said hey, Clint, I am putting some stuff in the car BRB. So if he heard the car start that would have attracted attention. Best not to make any noise. Get her out of sight FAST. Hey, it worked... And with cars too there is the possibility of the horn, Holly jamming it into gear, an alarm. And then what to do with the car he left at the scene when he took her car.
all very true.

I wonder if the BOBO's own the land surrounding there house. Is there no hunting signs? Is it public Land open to hunters? Of course, people to break laws and this person probably wouldn't follow them laws any way.

An article stated that the boyfriend frequently hunted the Bobos land.

The other possible reason the person who took her didn't take her car is because evidence that would be left in it if he had to abandon it. If she was reported missing they would look for her car and after finding it find DNA from him. Maybe he has a record and has been fingerprinted before or had DNA taken before. Sounds to me like this was well thought out and planned ahead. I hope today they find her...ALIVE. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member