17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure that Zimmerman's call actually came in at 7:09:34 pm? The timeline I've been following as I've tried to reason out what happened came from here: http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...appened-the-night-trayvon-martin-died/1223083

If the call came in at 7:11, then Zimmerman saw Trayvon start running at 7:13 and he hung up with the operator at 7:15. Cell phone records show that Trayvon's girlfriend called him at 7:12 and the call ended at 7:16 just after she heard Trayvon ask why Zimmerman was following him and Zimmerman ask why Travyon was there. As I understand it since the record came from the bill, it's possible that the call ended between 7:15:30 and 7:16 since the minutes are rounded up on the bill (I could be wrong about this). 911 calls started coming in at 7:16. The shooting was at 7:16:41 and the police arrived at 7:17.

That timeline would allow for Trayvon to either run or walk fast and be nearly home when overtaken just after 7:15 by a Zimmerman who had continued to follow while speaking to the operator, if one believes the girlfriend's account which is that Trayvon told her that Zimmerman was behind him again. Her account that he told her about a suspicious man following him, that she urged him to run, and he said he would just walk very fast fits with this timeline of Zimmerman saying Trayvon was running at 7:13. Her account and Trayvon's cell phone bill fits with the reports of an argument reported by at least one witness before the scuffle or wrestling and wailing and yelling for help prompted a 911 call at 7:16. It also leaves very little time before Trayvon was shot. It's hard for me to believe that the confrontation could have become life and dead for Zimmerman so quickly and makes me think that it's more likely that an angry Zimmerman shot Trayvon because Trayvon fought back not because his life was in danger.

One of our members, csziggy, did a very detailed timeline analysis that can be found at this post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7742915&postcount=310"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12[/ame]

They list the specific links with the city which were the basis for the work.

The timeline generated by much work on our member's part shows the call being connected at 19:09:34, military time or 7:09:34 regular time. That's the basis for all of my time related calculations.

Feel free to check it out if you haven't seen it before. I'm just not sure if the city links are still there after last week's announcement about taking down information.

Considering the source being one of our own, and believing in the effort and accuracy of their work is the reason I use that time for the beginning of this analysis.

In short, I'll ride with a WS member any ole day as to being right, LOL.

I hope their verbal whipping of the media will have some affect on their treatment of him.

Uhrig: GZ can't go down to 7-11 and buy a diet coke. He's emotionally alone and you might say emotionally crippled by this case. He goes anywhere, comes out to a view that looks like this (indicating media)

Sonner: Spec Pros Office call was today, they wouldn't speak to him unless he had representation.

Uhrig: We frankly believe correct decision not to charge him, nothing we say today should change that.

BBM

I missed this, were they saying a decision has been made not to charge?

"GZ probably can't go to 711 and buy a diet coke".

Well, he wouldn't be the first one who couldn't go to the 711 to buy something.. bad choice of words, ex attorney.

HU: George can't even go out to buy a diet coke.

Aww... neither can Trayvon. :(

If his ex lawyers have not had contact with him for the past couple of days and they do not know where he is then how in the world can they expect us to believe them when they say Zimmerman is still in the United States?

It wouldn't be hard for GZ to leave the US from Fla if he wished to. Lots of easy options.

Sonner: Had communicated via text, email, phone calls. He has right to counsel of his choice. Up to day of filing, if there were media issues which I didn't expect this much, up to filing or charges was pro bono. GZ owes me no money.

Uhrig: GZ can't go down to 7-11 and buy a diet coke. He's emotionally alone and you might say emotionally crippled by this case. He goes anywhere, comes out to a view that looks like this (indicating media)

What a stupid thing to say given that Trayvon wasn't allowed to do just that thanks to their former client.

JMHO

Sonner: Won't even give him a COLLECT call. He's not local then.

Collect call...don't most cell phones cover the entire country without long distance charges? That tells me he's not local at all. Kwim?

I'm not worried about Zimmerman... I'm worried about the people around Zimmerman. What has happened here, with this case, came from issues Zimmerman had before this happened. I have said from the very beginning that he is not stable. The community needs to be protected from him, IMO.

I don't get the suicide feel from GZ. OBVIOUSLY MOO Unless it is suicide by Cop or some sort of big shoot out scenerio.

George Zimmerman can easily go out to one of those lodges out in the desert and get mental help! He needs to, IMO. Everyone would be safer.

MOO

"GZ probably can't go to 711 and buy a diet coke".

Well, he wouldn't be the first one who couldn't go to the 711 to buy something.. bad choice of words, ex attorney.

Yeah...terrible choice of words, there.

BBM

I missed this, were they saying a decision has been made not to charge?

Annalia, that was my shorthand--did not mean to imply that a decision has been made--atty believes so far right not to charge.

Oh LAWD!! He hasn't been "emotionally stable" for a long time! That is why we are here NOW!!

MOO

I don't guess I have seen that report as to his emotional stability. Do you have a link that states that. tia

JMO and MOO but I just can't believe that only black kids ever walk in a community where there are lots of white residents too.

I agree. Just saying, it would be impossible to know how many kids he's seen, how many he's reported, circumstances, etc. Recognition of race is not always racism, wouldn't you agree?

Uhrig: Won't tell you where GZ is because I don't know, but for those engaged in late Easter Egg hunt, stop looking for him in Florida. May be unusual but nothing much to be read into fact that we haven't met with him.

Why are they telling the world that he is NOT in Florida? I know we all figured it out, but really? They didn't have to say that.

MOO

Holy mackeral!!! :what::what::what:

They have lost contact with him and they are withdrawing!!! They keep saying "we have lost contact with him."

:thud: Holy Bombshell!!!

They can't represent a client who doesn't stay in contact with them.

Last week they set up a paypal website and his father was supposed to be in control of it on Thursday.

"On Sunday we lost track of George" - wouldn't return calls, etc.

George Zimmerman.com - they thought it was bogus, omg

Friends and family set the site up - they told media to go with it - but it disturbed them that he didn't reach out to them about it.

Zim called Fox News and talked to Sean Hannity off the record, and Hannity won't tell attorneys what Zimmerman told them

Spoke to Special Prosecutor's office and they were trying to set up meeting over weekend.

We heard today that George called Prosecutor's office directly - they had told him not to do that - the atts are "impressed" with the state Att. office - they were not going to approach Zimmerman directly without counsel

Zimmerman told Prosecutor "those guys are not my attorneys, they are my 'advisors' - but the attorneys don't know exactly what he meant by that.

They think the pressure pushed him over the edge and he broke off with them because he was "hiding in a room" and can't talk to anyone.

If George changes his mind, they will come back, but they are professionals and can't deal with him.

They have a pretty good idea where he is. But the phone number they have goes directly to voice mail. All this stuff has nothing to do with atty-client privilege because they got the info from Hannity and the Prosecutors, not from Zimmerman himself.

(Are they setting up an insanity defense? Have to ask that...)

They haven't been talking to him every day.

If he wants them to come back, they will represent them, but right now they can't ethically represent him.

(Hard to hear the questions, sorry)

Lawyers can't talk to media when Zimmerman is telling them that they aren't representing them. They didn't know about the website - they "don't want their hands on it."

Still concerned about safety - he is "in the United States." :banghead:

"Our fear is not about the money, but we feared the website was set up by someone else and taking advantage of the situation."

"Our concern is deeper than that - he is not doing well emotionally - post traumatic stress syndrome - may not be in complete control of himself - emotional and physical safety."

"We hope the best for the Martin family," and "just like the Casey Anthony case - this will be over some day" and they can get on with their lives and hopefully George can too.

They were working pro-bono.

He called the Special Prosecutor's office today - she wouldn't talk to him - nothing they are saying will change the evidence or the law

"We believe the correct decision will be to not charge him."

'I'm not going to say where George Zimmerman is. Not going to reveal it now . . . after two days of no contact, and him doing things I don't know about, I can't be the attorney of record."

"I know his phone works and his email works . . . but he won't even give me a collect call . . . that's why I'm stepping back."

"All media should go by the evidence that's out there."

"He's been in hiding, so not sure how he's been able to get therapy for that (stress).

"George can't get in a car and go to a psychologist or go down to buy a drink." :what:

There's a bounty on his head, whether they say it's a real bounty or not, it's out there."

"Emotionally alone and Emotionally crippled."

"He's not going to leave the country - we don't believe so at this point."

If there were media issues, I offered to do that pro-bono, I really believe in his case and that he acted in self-defense, and now if he doesn't want me to represent him, I can't go forward - he owes me no money.

It's not absolutely necessary to meet face-to-face, but there were meetings scheduled.

For attorneys here in Central Florida, tourists sometimes hire them from other states or countries.

Stop the Easter Egg hunt, stop looking for him in Florida, he is much further away.

*head explodes* :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member