Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean, Janet?....that Christina was maybe going to use the bus ticket to El Paso?
Maybe she was planning on leaving, couldn't take the pressure. So she buys a bus ticket and then he gets to her first. I could see her not wanting to drive herself all the way to El Paso being as pregnant as she was.:mad:

You know this wife is as sick as her husband.
What gets me besides everything else is, they had bbq's on the grave...OMG.
sry had to vent....

I know I was disgusted when I heard that! Sick sick sick!

Close, I may be wrong, but I thought the neighbor said his wife was sitting outside the night before Laurean left and was kind of evesdropping on Laurean and Christina who were also outside talking/arguing. Then the next morning the neighbors wife took the dogs for a walk at 6:30 and saw Laurean. But by the time their child/children caught the bus for school (8ish) his truck was gone. So that made the statement from Christina, that the had left at 4am, bogus.

At least that's my recollection of what the neighbor said.

BritDees - you are 100% correct in your recollection. I posted the same information a day or so ago when FOX initially aired that neighbor interview footage. I had it recorded and listened to that particular segment 3 times to be sure I heard it accurately - as some posters were relaying inaccurate info.

The neighbor's wife did not tell her husband that she saw Christina outside at 6:30 AM - only Cesar. The sighting of both of the Laureans apparently arguing out in front of their home was the evening before - and both of the neighbors saw/heard them. (wife trying to overhear their actual conversation according to husband)

Side Note: Greta will be back "On The Record" tonight - so, I hope this neighbor interview footage will be aired again - since it was her producer, Steph Watts, who got the interview while she was overseas.

Also - just to clarify something ...

Posters here have been "assuming" that Christina "called" the authorities at 8 A.M.. No, not necessarily.

It was stated that she "contacted" the authorities. She did - she arrived at the Base at 8 A.M. with "the note" in hand. The Base personnel contacted Sheriff Brown. By 9 A.M. - the Sheriff had the note.

My point is "contact" does not necessarily translate to a phone call. No one, in any report I've heard, has said Christina "called" the authorities.

SO - "IF" Christina confronted Cesar - argued with him - tried to get him to contact authorities as her father has suggested in that early morning timeframe of 4-6:30 AM - then perhaps, beginning at 6:30 - she was getting herself & her daughter ready before arriving at the Base at 8 AM. Hey, that's just an hour & a half between the time Cesar supposedly departed the home and Christina's arrival at the Base.

Just thinking of all the possibilities ....

Does that scenario make sense to anyone?

Coming up NOW on FOX - info on Christina (because the viewers have asked!)

Rum Tum

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322285,00.html

Before fleeing Jacksonville early Friday, Laurean left a note saying Lauterbach had "come to his residence and cut her (own) throat," Brown said. He confirmed that authorities had received the note from Laurean's wife, Christina, around 8 a.m. Friday, about four hours after they believe the suspect fled. But Brown also said: "That didn’t happen that way."

Before fleeing Jacksonville early Friday, Laurean left a note saying Lauterbach had "come to his residence and cut her (own) throat," Brown said. He confirmed that authorities had received the note from Laurean's wife, Christina, around 8 a.m. Friday, about four hours after they believe the suspect fled. But Brown also said: "That didn’t happen that way."

Rut-roh. Can't wait to see this one unfold.

I 100% agree that if xtina new anything about Maria, she knew what
car she drove, where she lived, her routine everything.
weither she believed about his involvement with Maria or not,
if she new ANYTHING, rape charges, affair, anything connecting him and her, she knew a lot of details about Maria. Just went through this with
my Niece this past summer. We followed the girl and the cheater, we knew what car she drove, her license plate, where she lived, her myspace page. Niece checked Cheaters cell phone constantly to find texts and voicmails from girl. Girl turned out to be a real nutjob, and with a lot of counseling and arguing and being apart and back together Niece and cheater are trying to work it out. Just a couple of days before Christmas the nutjob girl says she is pregnant. Then last week wants 300 for an abortion. Texts him on saturday and says "it is done"
About the time Niece and cheater are on some solid ground the nutjob comes back to throw something in the mix! Niece still checks cheaters phone. Still questions his actions everyday. NO way in heck could he do anything like painting, burning, or anything that my niece and the rest of us for that matter wouldn't wonder, question and doubt big time.
sorry so long.

You know this wife is as sick as her husband.
What gets me besides everything else is, they had bbq's on the grave...OMG.
sry had to vent....

I know ! She cannot be clueless and innocent in all this !!!!!

How could they live there knowing that they had a burned body buried in the backyard ????? How could they have hosted a BBQ practically on the grave ??? Wouldn't there be a terrible stench still ? ( Sorry so graphic ) How could they have preventing any guest from walking over to where the smell was coming from and pehaps asking questions about it ?

Wouldn't it have been so obvious to Xtina to see their fence all torn out and burned, her dog tied to the front yard instead of the back all of a sudden ? He probably didn't let their little daughter wander out in the backyard anymore, huh ? Xtina would have to have been in a coma not to see all the signs. I am so sure she had a hand in all of this.

Or perhaps maybe she was the one who actually killed Maria and now Cesar is the one taking the blame in order to spare their child of losing her mother.

I think maybe he told Maria he had to go home to pick up his atm card and Xtina walked in and caught Maria there. Or maybe she was already there waiting to ambush her. She could have easily struck Maria's head from behind repeatedly, thus resulting in the blunt object head trauma and the blood splatters on ceiling and walls. Then she and disposed of Maria together, painted and cleaned walls, furniture, etc. , got rid of and burned rags and cleaning supplies, burned or threw away Maria's belongings and then proceeded to act as if nothing at all had happened. That is, until Sheriff Brown satarted sniffing around and called in for questioning. At which time lawyered up and refused to cooperate with the investigation. Then and Xtina hatched the escape plan. It was easier for him to eacape by himself and then they probably planned for Xtina and child to join him in Mexico later on after it all blew over. They never imagined it would go nationwide so fast. These are just some theories I'm trying out to see what fits.

Fox just reported (unconfirmed tho) that Christina has received TWO letters from her husband from Texas.

i thought his comment "that didn't happen that way" was relating to the letter stating Maria came to his residence & cut her own throat....

Fox just reported (unconfirmed tho) that Christina has received TWO letters from her husband from Texas.

I'd like to read those letters. Wonder if he attempted to explain the blunt force trauma away?

i thought his comment "that didn't happen that way" was relating to the letter stating Maria came to his residence & cut her own throat....

I assumed that too ... but maybe Brown was referring to Christina's statement rather than the info in the note.

My apologies, close_enough! No, that's not what I meant. That was in reply to the quote from glezell above yours. I will go edit my post to clarify. See what I get for being lazy and not looking up the actual post I replied to... :eek:

i got it...thanks:)

They said the letters were from Houston and that authorities believe the is now hiding in Mexico.

fran

They said the letters were from Houston and that authorities believe the is now hiding in Mexico.

fran

Well, I think a lot of us thought he was there...
What post date were the letters, do we know?

They didn't say what date they were. Just that authorities said she's received two additonal letters from Houston. They didn't discuss the contents.

fran

fran

Did anyone else have a 'well duh' reaction to this? :doh:

How would they know btw what kind of mail Christina receives? Maybe a dumb question but do they watch the mail in cases like this, or did she maybe volunteer the info to LE? Just trying to figure out how to view this.

Did anyone else have a 'well duh' reaction to this? :doh:

How would they know btw what kind of mail Christina receives? Maybe a dumb question but do they watch the mail in cases like this, or did she maybe volunteer the info to LE? Just trying to figure out how to view this.

How long does it take for mail to travel from Houston to J'ville ?
Was it snail mail or email ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member