Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading through the case calendar (thanks Android!), and there is a statement that has come up a couple of times which sticks out to me. What in the world do you think "under a table" could mean? Both times, the statement is made by AH to KC. I looked it up on steet slang websites, and all I could find was that "under the table" meant intoxicated. Nothing for under "a" table, and the intoxicated definition doesn't seem to fit with the context in which it was used. Just wondering if it is code that could reinforce their drug use, or some other thing. It could be nothing, too!

What do you think?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=605&day=2008-5-5&c=4

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 05/05 7:57 AM 5 beers on an empty stomach . . . not a good idea. How are ya?

KC AH Just driving to work. I didn’t drink last night so I’m bright eyes and bushy tailed. I think my ex from high school has a thing for me again. Not so good. We’ve been just friends for so long!

AH KC 05/05 8:03 AM Oh, boy. Been there. He asked you out?

KC AH No but he’s asking for pictures like I used to send him in the day. We realize a long time ago the universe didn’t want us together. Plus he lives in Tally.

AH KC 05/05 9:47 AM It happens. You're a great judge of character and we both know that the universe gets what the universe wants.

KC AH Under a table . . . So when do you guys leave for Tampa?​

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=612&day=2008-5-12&c=4

KC AH Now I wish I had gotten me some last night. Sleep was the better choice.. But yeah. . . I was a little on the prickly side any way.

AH KC 05/12 11:15 AM Ha ha you're too funny.

KC AH The things I think of under a table.

AH KC 05/12 11:18 AM Ha ha. It’s very enlightening.

I was reading some old news stories and found this really CREEPY in light of everything that has happened since this date.

George, Cindy Anthony: Big Break In Case Coming
POSTED: 3:23 pm EST December 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said a big development in the case is on the way.

George Anthony wouldn't elaborate much further, but said a team of private investigators are working on a new lead that could lead to the discovery of the girl.

snipped from:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18188923/detail.html

I've been reading through the case calendar (thanks Android!), and there is a statement that has come up a couple of times which sticks out to me. What in the world do you think "under a table" could mean? Both times, the statement is made by AH to KC. I looked it up on steet slang websites, and all I could find was that "under the table" meant intoxicated. Nothing for under "a" table, and the intoxicated definition doesn't seem to fit with the context in which it was used. Just wondering if it is code that could reinforce their drug use, or some other thing. It could be nothing, too!

What do you think?

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 05/05 7:57 AM 5 beers on an empty stomach . . . not a good idea. How are ya?

KC AH Just driving to work. I didn’t drink last night so I’m bright eyes and bushy tailed. I think my ex from high school has a thing for me again. Not so good. We’ve been just friends for so long!

KC AH No but he’s asking for pictures like I used to send him in the day. We realize a long time ago the universe didn’t want us together. Plus he lives in Tally.

AH KC 05/05 9:47 AM It happens. You're a great judge of character and we both know that the universe gets what the universe wants.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=612&day=2008-5-12&c=4

KC AH Now I wish I had gotten me some last night. Sleep was the better choice.. But yeah. . . I was a little on the prickly side any way.

IIRC, Amy H was working on a play ("The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe") in which a main set piece is a stone table. It appears there was something technical (special effects?) to be done under the table during the show/rehearsals.

Depends on how cute the DP lawyer is......

He's probably doing everything he can to make sure she only has a connection with him. As long as he is the only one giving her attention he will be her lifeline.

I am interested to be made aware of the results of the Bar complaints filed against JB and BC. It may prove to be an opportunity for JB to justify his exit from the case.

I was reading some old news stories and found this really CREEPY in light of everything that has happened since this date.

George, Cindy Anthony: Big Break In Case Coming
POSTED: 3:23 pm EST December 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said a big development in the case is on the way.

George Anthony wouldn't elaborate much further, but said a team of private investigators are working on a new lead that could lead to the discovery of the girl.

snipped from:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18188923/detail.html
Uh huh...This was right before a big doc release and just days prior to Nejame quitting. Interesting huh? And then...Nothing about this from them until...THE SIGHTING - of the girl in the mall!

IMAGINE!

Have I mentioned that I'm disgusted?

MOO

Uh huh...This was right before a big doc release and just days prior to Nejame quitting. Interesting huh? And then...Nothing about this from them until...THE SIGHTING - of the girl in the mall!

IMAGINE!

Have I mentioned that I'm disgusted?

MOO

What struck me was it was 2 weeks after their PI, Dominic C. was in the woods. And a week before Caylee was found. Hmmmm. But, George and Cindy did go to California for a sighting a week after this so that's probably the big break they were talking about. My imagine just started running away when I first saw this.

i would love to know how many sleuths think KC will fire JB either prior to the trial or during it?

I think before the trial, but it won't be spun that way (that it was KC's decision). I think it will look like JB decided to part ways......

I think this because when KC FINALLY realizes this is no joke (DP), I think her sense of PRESERVATION will go into overdrive and she will want a better lawyer. JMO.

I have a thought I can't get out of my head.

If the real ZFG was at Sawgrass on the 17th (per JM) how is it that Casey could have been there to see her?

TL stated that the 17th he skipped school and stayed in with Casey all day. She never left. Sooo... how could she have gotten Sawgrass info?

:waitasec:

What do you think?

bold is mine- around here "under the table" means working off the books..like babysitting or any job that they pay you cash so you don't have to claim it & pay taxes.

edited to add.....I know it doesn't fit with the texts. Who knows, with KC she could've literally been under a table!

I have a thought I can't get out of my head.

If the real ZFG was at Sawgrass on the 17th (per JM) how is it that Casey could have been there to see her?

TL stated that the 17th he skipped school and stayed in with Casey all day. She never left. Sooo... how could she have gotten Sawgrass info?

:waitasec:

I thought she drop caylee off at Sawgrass on the 16th. The 15th was the father's day video and supposed fight, but they spent the night at home according to CA and GA. GA claims to have seen them around noon when they left on the 16th in which KC claims she had to work and therefore dropped Caylee of at Zanny's who was at Sawgrass.

Of course, if KC was at Sawgrass on the 16th, then she would not have run into the real ZG? Maybe it really is just a weird co-winky dink

bold is mine- around here "under the table" means working off the books..like babysitting or any job that they pay you cash so you don't have to claim it & pay taxes.

edited to add.....I know it doesn't fit with the texts. Who knows, with KC she could've literally been under a table!

NO, Amy was the one saying she was under the table because she actually was under a table. She was helping with a play and during the play she was under a table texting KC until the scene change. Seriously some things just sound weird, but they are actually that simple.

I think that is how this case is going to turn out. We are making to much out of it. I think she killed her daughter either by accident or intentially and then made it look like a kidnappying after the fact. She should get life in prison like all the other mother's that have killed their kids. the end.

This was at the very end of a channel 6 article...I had not seen this before and didn't know exactly where to put it.

George Anthony said the family has not paid Casey for his services.

Casey also had legal troubles. He was arrested in 2003 on domestic abuse charges. He was accused of verbally abusing and pushing a female family member, but the state attorney's office later decided not to prosecute him.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19191289/detail.html

I am so annoyed that the A's are continuing to speak about missing children and turning this into a missing persons case when this is and always was a murder case!!!

I am so annoyed that the A's are continuing to speak about missing children and turning this into a missing persons case when this is and always was a murder case!!!

You can put lipstick on a pig but, it's just a pig ..

The Anthonys are dilusional if they think anyone is buying their garbage ..
Shouldn't take them long to figure out that the public has no use for them in their new finders of missing children role .. :rolleyes:
They were completely useless in the search for their own "missing" child .. :furious:

Who the he!! needs that kind of help???

You can put lipstick on a pig but, it's just a pig ..

The Anthonys are dilusional if they think anyone is buying their garbage ..
Shouldn't take them long to figure out that the public has no use for them in their new finders of missing children role .. :rolleyes:
They were completely useless in the search for their own "missing" child .. :furious:

Who the he!! needs that kind of help???

Love your new avi, Marla...so apropo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members