Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

These half *advertiser censored**ed "clues" are driving me nuts. So LP is suggesting that on the 27th she bought 2 crosses at JCP? And that one of these two is "missing"?

Yes, that is what he is suggesting.

These half *advertiser censored**ed "clues" are driving me nuts. So LP is suggesting that on the 27th she bought 2 crosses at JCP? And that one of these two is "missing"?
Yes. it's driving me nuts too Pink!

LP also stated that Lee sent out a mass email telling people not to support TES monetarily. Nancy said she thinks it's because Lee is just supporting his sister - if the body isn't found, then they can claim she is still alive. I'm not buying it, though. I think he has ulterior motives.

But it is a pointless effort for LA to send that letter, they'd only likely target friends or supporters who they have contact information for -- so why bother? Those folks are unlikely to support TES anyway!!

It just sends bad press about the A family once again, to their detriment and really has the completely opposite effect of incentivizing everyone else to donate and support TES more. When will they ever learn?

It makes me feel that the A family are concerned about the ensuing search, both in terms of number of volunteers and donations, especially given that TB slammed TES in his press release as well (from CA?) -- so it makes me hopeful that Caylee is findable.

The A's are worried else they would not resort to this.

SThanks for the correction. Does this family do ANYTHING other than GET NASTY with people? I hope TES gets tons of donations just because of thiis.

I have to say I have NEVER IN MY LIFE EVER SEEN such a group of nasty evilt people. I am truly losing any sympathy that they might have gotten from me. They define NASTINESS.

I agree.....There is something not quite right with this family

Remember when Cindy accused Tim Miller of stealing $300 dollars from a collection jar?

That was a low blow - even by her standards

I think that the Anthony's don't want anyone donating to TES because they wan't to be in charge of all "Money" collected in Caylee's name & I also think they hate the fact that TES is even involved

Re: The e-mail, the Anthonys' behavior

I think these people are under a tremendous amount of stress; they are praying and hoping desperately to find Caylee alive. They are lashing out at others. I think it's normal behavior for people living under these circumstances. IMO.

I think if Lee really believes Caylee is alive then he thinks he's keeping people from wasting their money supporting searches for a body. Again, if I thought my kid was alive, I'd tell my friends not to waste their money paying people who are searching for a dead body.

I'm sure LP would have mentioned if Lee also solicited them for money for other things. I don't believe that was the case.

Again though, he's sabotaging all TES searches by doing it not just the search for Caylee. Not to mention the fact that they find missing people ALIVE, too.

I could see maybe not endorsing TES, but to go out of your way to undermine it is something else.

Why does he care if people donate or not? Why should that bother him in the least what people do or don't donate to? Why doesn't he put that time and effort that he puts into sending out nasty emails into actually going and finding Caylee then, instead of trying to thwart people who are actually doing SOMETHING?? Haven't seen him flying around the country, chasing down any "alive" Caylee leads. So he can ZIP it as far as I'm concerned, anything he does or says now falls on (my) deaf ears.

Exactly! This family's shamelessness has no boundaries.

Well....we haven't really seen Lee around much lately so can we really say that he's not doing something to find Caylee? I'm just sayin'...

With that family, they would make sure it was on every airwave in the country, they'd have back to back interviews scheduled, and have a film crew following their every move, IF they were actually out searching. They just aren't. Period.

Ahhh, but his opening statements will make it all clear to us. The only smart thing I have seen him do so far is not attempt to explain her actions until he has all the discovery evidence. I guess we can just assume right off that the 16th is not the day she realized her daughter was gone and there is a logical reason why that date was give to LE.

Other than saying this woman sitting here in front of you is not Casey Anthony, she is an imposter, and the real Casey Anthony is in fact missing with her daughter, I rest my case..... I cannot imagine how you explain away any of this.
JB might open with the "script" theory. You know the one where she had to do certain things for 30 days or something would happen to Caylee.
1)first night - go to BB with a young man, if you don't have a boyfriend, any man will do
2)rent murder, kidnap movies
3)

That is one thing that bothers me though, if they knew anything about Tim, they would know that he finds those who are alive too..
They never gave him a chance, they could have handed Tim something of Caylee's a long time ago, and at the least, Tim may could have picked up a scent.

I remember during the initial conflict between Cindy and Tim, Cindy was upset because she was thinking Tim would be doing the search for a live Caylee. She did not want to work with him when she realized he was not doing that type of search.

I'm not saying the Anthony's are right. I'm just not rushing to the judgment that they are guilty of anything for not wanting Tim to search for a dead Caylee. I think Lee actually thinks he's doing the people he sent the email to a service by telling them not to waste their money on a search.

AND...when people search and do not find anything, I don't think it makes people come to the conclusion that the person is then not dead. So I can see why someone who believed Caylee was alive would not want a search for a dead Caylee to go on. To them, there is no point. Not finding her doesn't help.

Not that I agree with Lee but I can see why he would do it. If I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't support a search for a dead body. That's all it is.

The A's say they believe a kidnapper took Caylee. So how would they know for sure she isn't lying out in the woods waiting to be brought home to rest?

If Caylee is no longer with us, how does the family know the body doesn't have some exculpatory evidence next to it???

The state of Florida says Caylee is gone. If it is possible to find her that needs to happen, irregardless of who the evidence incriminates.

Or the Anthony's really think she's alive like they've been saying all along.

But if Caylee is alive then why worry and why bother? -- risking making the family look bad/worse?

Focus your energy on finding Caylee.

I think if Lee really believes Caylee is alive then he thinks he's keeping people from wasting their money supporting searches for a body. Again, if I thought my kid was alive, I'd tell my friends not to waste their money paying people who are searching for a dead body.I'm sure LP would have mentioned if Lee also solicited them for money for other things. I don't believe that was the case.

If you believed your child was alive and your friends donated money to an organization that specializes in finding missing persons (dead and alive), would you not encourage them to give so that other families who didn't think their child was alive could benefit?

Would that not be the loving and caring thing to do for another family who was/is suffering also? The right thing to do?

Where is the compassion for others?

Again though, he's sabotaging all TES searches by doing it not just the search for Caylee. Not to mention the fact that they find missing people ALIVE, too.

I could see maybe not endorsing TES, but to go out of your way to undermine it is something else.

That's a good point. But a lot of people are donating because of the Caylee case and to support that search. I think that's what Lee was probably speaking to.

Lee must have a heart the size of a p!ssant. This search isn't hurting the Anthony's, most likely it will bring resolution.

QUOTE=unsaid;2881100]Whoa...LP is saying Lee sent out an email saying don't send money to Equasearch. LP is trying to imply that Lee was then involved in the disposal of the body. Nancy, thankfully, shut him down on that point saying there's no reason to believe Lee was involved, just that Lee doesn't believe Caylee is deceased so sending money to search for a body would be pointless.[/QUOTE]

Personally , I think she would be stupid enough to do that. jmo though.
I do too, mainly because she's already proved herself stupid enough to think LE would believe the ZFG kidnapping story and thought she'd get away with those fraudulent purchases knowing video cameras are catching everything. She's not too bright! MOO

Re: The e-mail, the Anthonys' behavior

I think these people are under a tremendous amount of stress; they are praying and hoping desperately to find Caylee alive. They are lashing out at others. I think it's normal behavior for people living under these circumstances. IMO.

I disagree. The Rocha family never acted like this. The Klaas family never acted like this. In fact, I can think of NO FAMILY who has ever acted like this.

They don't want Tim finding additional evidence, period.
There is no other explanation. If you truly believe she is alive a search does no harm no matter where it is conducted. At this point they know Casey's best chances are a no body trial and the possibility of getting some of the forensics excluded from the trial. If you can convince the jury that there is a possiblity that Caylee is alive you can't convict her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back