Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clown one is the one from that address..may have more profiles though..but hes on the local Little Athletes page and its the same address he registered with them thats in the news

There is a facebook page with the initials CGE which looks like it belongs to the long term partner of BE

Search for that facebook and I believe the man she is hugging is the CSK. very clear photo.

Wish i could find one with photos. Mine just has a creepy clown
Type the address from the news article and it says a few Edwards lives at that address. A B Edwards is signed up to a.Little Athletics club at that address .
Yoda Hasselhoff and creepy clowns on profile

Tiger Moth video on YouTube was deleted today...
2ab9c086cd60790b7cfe1bb43509829f.jpg
84af242b51e404a899ee7d6bed081c17.jpg

Can anyone explain what the mirror header means ?

If it is BE then it won't be long until that profile disappears off FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too please. I can find profile and information on net but no photos that im certain of. Curious. Wont be long before media pick up and run with im sure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The other BE looks more like a SK and the identikit but i guess you can't go by looks!

Seems like a link with broome with yoda BE.
Any murders or missing girls in broome that could be victims?

I'm just impressed the cops managed to block Roe Highway construction works with half their available staff and make an arrest on the CSK in the same week.

Yup. Found it eventually but thanks for helping us who couldn't find it :)

So just say it was a telstra guy in a van then who is the guy in the video they never found?

Good job!!

There's a couple on FB which could be him.

1. Has a scary clown
2. Looks a lot like the identikit!

The mustache guy identikit ?
Or mosman park guy ?

Admin Note:

Folks, until a name is released DO NOT post addresses and willy nilly sleuth people and post it on the board. PERIOD.

The guy I mentioned above lives somewhere else (on outskirts of Perth). Has a French surname. Only chance it is him is if he split from his wife. I think this guy is a different guy.
You sure it's not him? The partner has a French surname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan