Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting that these are staged at all. Not sure what everyone is seeing. This is someone who has been in protective custody for 23 hours a day for three years, and a person who knows that if anyone recognizes here - there will in her mind anyhow, be a mob like the one outside of the jail when she was released, chasing after her and screaming at her.

She looks uncomfortable to me - and paranoid - like someone who can't sit still - trying to relax, but can't. Everything is too different to her. And where oh where are the instant denials and guffaws from the Defense Team???

I agree. I think she looks slightly uncomfortable and paranoid. Especially when she is the more "public" retail area. She's got to always be looking over her shoulder to some extent.

hey guys, not sure if something similar has been posted sorry if it has.

c.jpg

It's definitely without a doubt her. Look at this close up and compare the moles on her neck. She has 2 on her right side (our left) right on top of each other and one mole on the other side of her neck on her left side. Compare the moles on the person in the photograph to the ones of FCA mugshot and they match up.
respectfully snipped,
Yep imo the moles are solid confirmation.

Notice in the video when she comes out of the store, she passes that family? She looks down and adjust her hat.

Yes her hand automatically comes up and briefly shields her face. It looks like a totally natural and inadvertent gesture to me.

In my opinion, it is undoubtedly her. I watched so much trial coverage that I recognize the very same expressions on the very same face in some of these shots.

As for the boobage-there's a bra from Victoria's Secret 'The Miraculous Pushup' that was mentioned earlier in the thread that can absolutely make you look like you've had breast augmentation- the first time I saw a friend of mine in one I thought she'd had surgery. Even a cheap pushup can change a lot - I have one that I wear with certain clothes to make them fit right and it takes me from a B/C to a full D. And she wasn't small up top to start with.

She's a little puffier than during trial - but I swell up a lot throughout the month, and, like everyone else has said, she's short, so a small gain adds a lot. Plus, she looks a lot thinner in the video than in the stills.

Lydia, boobage.........love that word. :p
Yep a good bra can do wonders for ones shape and stance.

I haven't read every post in this thread yet so I apologize if I am echoing anyone else or of my comments sound "duh"... but these are the most posed for and set up pictures/video I have ever seen. I believe it is in fact Casey, but I think these were clearly set up with TMZ and weren't just a random sighting or whatever. I think that is why she seems like she feels so safe walking around because she's not alone "in the field".

Like Baez sets up with TMZ that Casey will be at the Old Navy in Columbus Ohio at noon on Friday for 5 minutes if you want pictures in exchange for 1 million dollars and has security people inside/outside Old Navy so that is why Casey looks like she is perfectly fine strolling about.

It's also not a typical "in your face" TMZ type video where they are running up shoving a microphone in whomevers face which makes me think there's something up there as far as terms and conditions go.

So again, sorry if this is an echo, I am just chiming in as something popped into my head as I watched the video.

Lol, I don't think there has been any surgery done. Who would pay for it? And not enough time.

In the close up face photo, the skin tone is off and something about it does not completely look like her. Then I started realizing this is not a professional photographer. The angles are really bad, especially for a short person. This would enhance the fat effect.

The breasts could be a better bra, and yes Queen D I noticed her shoving them up in JB's face every day in trial, lol! She could shove those long things in a tight push up and that would make them appear rounder, fuller, more taught. They were long ones for such a young person.

Comparing today's photos to 3 year old photos is a bit different. She has aged 3 years, sat in jail, but did slim down at the end. The body will still change in 3 years, trust me, even if young. She always had thick thighs, but sitting makes them thicker. She always had "some behind" but sitting makes it bigger. So, this really could be her, and I still think it was a staged thing.

Disclaimer: I have not watched the video, only seen the pics posted here, and why is no one boycotting TMZ today? :D

And if so, it served the desired purpose. It thust Casey Anthony back into the spotlight. Look at the attention the pics have garnered on here alone. All the people who made the "I am over all things Casey Anthony" spending hours and hours examing the photos, searching the possible locations, posting pics of the locations, etc. People just can not get enough Casey.

It's her and it was a staged event.

No,she's been slamming back fast food and has big bazookas.It's very apparent.She's not that much bigger anyways.I think it's just the skin tight shirt.

hmmmm...

bazookas as in gum-chewing, I presume. :waitasec:

QUOTE=Emma Peel;6987064]hmmmm...

bazookas as in gum-chewing, I presume. :waitasec:[/QUOTE]

:floorlaugh:

I don't think it is her. Mainly because she looked very thin during trial and this chic has a rear on her and has *advertiser censored*. Something FCA seem like she always wanted since everytime she stood up at the trial she stuck them out. You still couldn't see them. LOL

FICA had big *advertiser censored* before and she has them now. Here's photo's that I posted this morning.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6984093&postcount=530"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ[/ame]

FICA is wearing tight fitting clothes, something she could not do in court or was told not to do.

And if so, it served the desired purpose. It thust Casey Anthony back into the spotlight. Look at the attention the pics have garnered on here alone. All the people who made the "I am over all things Casey Anthony" spending hours and hours examing the photos, searching the possible locations, posting pics of the locations, etc. People just can not get enough Casey.

Don't know about anyone else on here but I don't have a lot to do with my time. Everyone I know is pretty much not interested in what she is doing or where she went. I think the media is trying to keep it alive but most people say they are sick of hearing about her and hope she's not back in the news anytime soon. jmo

For what it's worth, I think it's her, a little lip plumper and some heavy makeup.

I agree. Mostly because she is only seen looking at the things in front of the store so she can be filmed. After 3 yrs in jail I imagine I would want to check out the merchandise all over the store. Not just the front. Unless of course, I saw something that caught my eye in the store window...that said, she didnt act as though something caught her eye. She moved along different racks and only moved along the racks in the window.

I am not sure if it is her or not, but I DO believe whoever it is, it was staged.

Take care, Robin

That doesn't make sense, how do you know she didn't go to other parts of the store? If she did, she wouldn't be visible for the photographer to get pics from his/her position outside. Who wants to see pics of the store with Casey inside but you can't see her because she's way at the back? LOL
Same with the video, no sense posting video of her in the store where she's not visible.

It's been on the news here alot recently that FCA is in Newbury, Ohio. I don't know where that rumor came from and I scoffed at it, but I don't know now. Newbury is a small town in a rural area that is near Solon, Ohio, a good size suburb of Cleveland. I wish we knew where George's friend Jim from Ohio lived.

George's sister lives in Austintown, Ohio near Youngstown. Wonder if Austintown has an Old Navy?

Okay, i've tried to stay away from FCA and this case..but I looooove Websleuths.

I agree with those that say it's an Ohio plate in Photo 9
Newbury, Ohio..hmmmmm interesting that's it's not too far north from Warren and Niles Ohio.

images

It could very well be her.
Lips plumped up, weight gain possible..she must me doing a lot of munching and drinking OR does anyone think she has been made over to look a little heavier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth