17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...I am confused. If you have the phone and it'a already logged in, you don't need the data plain text or not. And if he was hacked some other way...well they are HACKERS........lol.

I'm sure they would not have hacked it from TM's phone. Too traceable.

If someone had his phone, they would not be able to see the plain text passwords to write down and use on a different phone or computer.

That's my understanding anyway.

I don't know. I haven't seen his injuries or lack thereof.

I'm still waiting on that.

I do know that the initial police report says he had blood coming from his nose and the back of the head.

I'm waiting on more than that horrible video to make my mind up.

After seeing that "horrible" video and knowing that GZ did not go to the ER that night, I feel informed enough to state my belief that if GZ thought he was in serious fear for his life, enough to kill an unarmed teenager, he was using very poor judgment.

Also, I think he lied about having his head beaten on the sidewalk, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

JMO.

He's either a former judge or he is a retired judge, but he is a judge.

Somebody posted a link earlier that said he wasn't a judge or former judge.

I believe it was ibnora. But I could be wrong.

I'm sure they would not have hacked it from TM's phone. Too traceable.

If someone had his phone, they would not be able to see the plain text passwords to write down and use on a different phone or computer.

That's my understanding anyway.

Ok, I guess but if Hackers needed pass words...we wouldn't have hackers. They can come up with them with out seeing them in plain text.

The police got a warrant for his phone after Mr. Martin refused to sign a consent form for them to search it.

He refused to give them the form he said because they lied to him about Zimmerman having a squeaky clean record.

There was nothing stopping them from getting a warrant for all his social accounts since what he did on that phone was so important to them they could not give it back to the family of the shooting victim to who it belonged .

Ok, I guess but if Hackers needed pass words...we wouldn't have hackers. They can come up with them with out seeing them in plain text.

We were talking about Docs theory that SPD were the hackers because they had TM's phone with the passwords but used other computers.

Ok...I am confused. If you have the phone and it'a already logged in, you don't need the data plain text or not. And if he was hacked some other way...well they are HACKERS........lol.
You need the password to change the password, you need the secret question answers to use the forgot password function, you need the password to access the accounts from a computer (which is where the screen captures were taken from).

We were talking about Docs theory that SPD were the hackers because they had TM's phone with the passwords but used other computers.

:floorlaugh: My bad....trying to keep up while my great dane is determined he is dragging me off the couch to play.

The police got a warrant for his phone after Mr. Martin refused to sign a consent form for them to search it.

He refused to give them the form he said because they lied to him about Zimmerman having a squeaky clean record.

There was nothing stopping them from getting a warrant for all his social accounts since what he did on that phone was so important to them they could not give it back to the family of the shooting victim to who it belonged .
Do you have a sourcing for this? I know there was an issue about phone records, but not the phone itself. TIA

Glad you are OK that is traumatic for sure.

But a nose does bleed a lot...this I do know for sure.

It seemed to take months for the bruises on my face to go away and I had pain around my left eye socket for years, but my nose wasn't broken so I can't speak to that. Except for one very painful incident when I was a child and my father was (playfully) tossing me onto my bed and I came face down on the edge of the headboard right on my nose. It didn't bleed, just a horizontal mark on my nose which you can still see if you know to look for it. But the pain was unbelievable. Someone commented earlier that sometimes broken noses bleed internally but I really don't know. I would think the nose would be swollen at least.

It will be interesting if/when this case comes to trial. I'll be appalled if there were no photos taken of GZ's injuries. Does anyone know if GZ was seen in public after he shot TM but before this case became a national story? Surely, there's someone who can attest to whether or not he looked like he had been attacked.

I haven't read this thread previously and apologize if this has already been posted. Three metro-Detroit school districts received threats today via phone calls made to the schools regarding the Trayvon Martin case. The schools were placed on lockdown, and there will be heightened security in these buildings/districts tomorrow.

3 Metro Detroit-area school districts receive threats

Schools in Livonia, Farmington, Redford Township reportedly received phone threats

Published On: Mar 29 2012 03:10:22 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 29 2012 05:28:08 PM EDT

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...reats/-/4714498/9759648/-/pqqiya/-/index.html

Schools Step Up Security After Threatening Phone Calls

March 29, 2012 4:50 PM

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/03/29/schools-step-up-security-after-threatening-phone-calls/

I have been watching this case since it first hit the news and I am so troubled by where this is going. There are many "activists" that would like to do to Zimmerman what was done to blacks before the civil rights movement. Do we really want to hang this guy in the public square? He should be given the same due process as anyone else in this country.

The FACT is that we don't have all of the FACTS. There has not even been an arrest made in the case. That doesn't mean there won't be and that there won't be a thorough investigation. Sure, we all want justice. But it isn't justice that I see going on in the news. In my opinion, it is a lot of race baiting and hatred. I thought we had come a long way from that.

I know that there are certain things that have come out and everyone has an opinion, but this reminds me of the days of Rodney King or OJ. Are we all going to tear each other to pieces just to prove a point?

Sure, rally for the legal system to do it's due diligence. Let the family lawyer up and do what they need to do. But until all the facts are out, all I see now is a tragic situation where a young man has died for no good reason and we need to find out who is responsible.

And finally, Zimmerman is claiming self defense. It very well could be that the evidence will show that he did act in self defense. If that is the case, there is no way not to put the victim on trial so to speek. If every case of true self defense was thwarted because they didn't want to put the victim on trial, innocent people would be going to jail all the time. There HAS to be due process. JMO

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

http://gawker.com/5897485/white-sup...n-martins-email-account-leaks-messages-online

Probably a dang wanabe astronaut or something.

This is new. Maybe there is stuff on there that his family did not want LE to know. They want justice for their son but yet their playing 'if your mean to me, I'm mean to you'.

I don't know if I believe the story about Mr. Martin's reason for not signing a form for LE to search it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong