17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody posted a link earlier that said he wasn't a judge or former judge.

I believe it was ibnora. But I could be wrong.
You're wrong. Someone else posted the information with a link to this article:
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/zimmerman-dad-worked-as-magistrate#ixzz1qWJJGWON
and with a link to a website that has information on the role of the magistrate in Virginia. And, I took the time to look. http://www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/mag/home.html

OK, my thoughts after reading all of this is the girlfriend (TM) is the key. If there was a creepy guy following him and TM was basically jumped by him while he was on the phone with her and he didnt pick up his phone for the rest of the night, why did she not call 911? I would have been FREAKING OUT if I were her. If she didn't call, why didn't she? Maybe because he told her he was going to teach him a lesson? I think this may be a big clue.

I think he expected to go wher TM was heading - he wanted the police to get him. so that there wont be one more who got away.

PRECISELY! So what you're saying is that you think he was expecting to follow TM, in direct contradiction to the police.

It's so hard for me to copy/paste on this phone. Let's see if this works....

Robert J. Zimmerman served as a full-time magistrate from 2000-2006. Please be advised that in Virginia magistrates are judicial officers, but they are not considered judges and do not possess trial jurisdiction. More detailed information on the role of the magistrate in Virginia is available on Virginia's Judicial System Website

This is new. Maybe there is stuff on there that his family did not want LE to know. They want justice for their son but yet their playing 'if your mean to me, I'm mean to you'.

I don't know if I believe the story about Mr. Martin's reason for not signing a form for LE to search it.

I think TM's parents have every right to be suspicious and non trusting of LE. Geez, do you blame them?

It took them 10 minutes to inspect the crime scene. You can't say what someone would or would not do. They just lost their Son!!

OK, my thoughts after reading all of this is the girlfriend (TM) is the key. If there was a creepy guy following him and TM was basically jumped by him while he was on the phone with her and he didnt pick up his phone for the rest of the night, why did she not call 911? I would have been FREAKING OUT if I were her. If she didn't call, why didn't she? Maybe because he told her he was going to teach him a lesson? I think this may be a big clue.

it very well could be.

“Robert J. Zimmerman served as a full-time magistrate from 2000-2006. Please be advised that in Virginia magistrates are judicial officers, but they are not considered "judges" and do not possess trial jurisdiction. More detailed information on the role of the magistrate in Virginia is available on Virginia's Judicial System Website .”

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/zimmerman-dad-worked-as-magistrate#ixzz1qXr3SzwL

some info regarding the difference between judge and magistrate etc.

http://www.bvso.net/Documents/The Office of The Virginia Magistrate.pdf

I don't care if the picture with the gold teeth is Trayvon? I personally love pearly white teeth and wish they didn't mess with them, but that's the "in" thing with all races of kids these days. I see gold teeth all the time. I'm actually shocked when I don't see them. It's a Southern thing.

I'd never heard of them, but in googling, found that they are removable and you can get really cheap ones - $20. The way the kid is mugging, I bet he got a cheap set or was trying out a buddy's set.

Here are the cheap ones I found - with a really respectable business name :innocent:
http://www.thugfashion.com/Group.cfm?Brand_ID=20&Action=1

I haven't read this entire thread, just the last few pages so please forgive me if I am speaking out of turn.

My heart is broken for Trayvon's parents. I cannot begin to imagine the unfathomable grief they are experiencing. My heart and prayers go out to Trayvon's family and friends.

I'm hoping the investigation will continue and we will have real facts in this case. IMHO, GZ shot an unarmed innocent child for no apparent reason.

The rest of the night??? They knew he was shot immediately, his girlfriend was hospitalized from the trauma!!!

Ok - its Thursday and its past my "play time"

I'm gonna post my daily now;

GZ made choices on 2/26 9BAD CHOICES)

Kinda like the 3 strikes you're out deal

1) He chose to get out of the car

2) He chose to take his loaded gun with him

and the last and FATAL choice was

3) HE PULLED THE TRIGGER.

That's it. Done.

I just wish they would arrest him already.

Ok - off to play. I'll be back around 10 - 11ish tonight.

Y'all behave - 'mkay?

:seeya:

:) :clap:

I think TM's parents have every right to be suspicious and non trusting of LE. Geez, do you blame them?

It took them 10 minutes to inspect the crime scene. You can't say what someone would or would not do. They just lost their Son!!

No, I don't. But I would not have refused to give my phone to LE, esp. since I want justice for my dead child.

No,they didn't know. His parents didnt even call when he didnt show up that night. I find that very strange and unsettling.

my thoughts of right now, imo jmo imho etc.

• I love all the photos of TM, but that horseback one really gets me. Makes my eyes well up every time. It's not at all unusual for me to see a murder victim through the photos of their life.
  • Through all the various lighting/shadows/angles, etc. in the 6 minute police office tape, I don't see anything on GZ, nor in his mannerisms and/or body language, that would ever lead me to think he'd just been "fighting for his life" or had had fresh bodily fluids spilled in his near vicinity? I imagine I would be grossed-out by every inch of myself if I had just shot someone, especially if they were close to me physically. I'd imagine I'd have blood and/or tissue, etc. on me? Even if I didn't, I'd be imagining I did and therefore still grossed out by myself. I obviously do not know what GZ was thinking, but his apparent chatty, "I'm one of the guys"-like gestures and body stance doesn't convey any of the wide variety of things I'd expect to see in someone who had suffered the kind of trauma he just had, whether his actions were justified or not?
  • I'm wondering about a scenario where GZ wants to apprehend/detain a suspect, and while he doesn't consciously going out to shoot and kill someone, he was looking to be a hero and chose not to consider the consequences of doing so? And bringing one's gun along when doing something like that would be a reckless choice?
  • There's nothing Barack Obama could do or not do about this situation that would please everybody? I personally thought his words were kind and appropriate.
  • I really wish there would be some confirmation about the status of TM's knuckles and nose at the time of his untimely death. Although, I'm not sure that would be evidence for some of GZ's supporters, but it would answer some questions for me, one way or another.
  • ***IMO*** GZ needs some thorough mental health evaluations ***IMO***
  • I strongly agree with those that say vigilantism is not a good solution to anything. The Black Panthers are not helping anyone--not even themselves that I can see...publicity? I knew who they were before this and didn't care then, either...??
  • There's no way, imo, that GZ's 'effing *oons," either way, was affectionate or somehow positive...the tone of his voice wasn't as though he was referring to a bratty little puppy that he found endearing? IMO
  • The idea that there were two "confrontations" is nearly laughable. Uh, certainly GZ would have mentioned that in his call if the first one had already happened?
I need to get caught up!

The rest of the night??? They knew he was shot immediately, his girlfriend was hospitalized from the trauma!!!

I think she was hospitalized right after the funeral or wake. Not the shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158