Ok, she does/did drugs, allegedly

This case is really sad.......
Was Casey on drugs? I think so...
Was Caylee given drugs? WOW what a mess....

What has happened to sweet little Caylee??????
I hope I am wrong but I don't think she is with us anymore.

You know, I am not sure who it was-- maybe Tex (the bounty hunter dude).

So, do you think it's an even remote possibility she could have been doing some kind of drug, gave her to somebody and can't remember what she did with her?

I think it's possible. I also think that whole Fireball Run thing is highly plausible.

If that were even remotely possible, and she has no memory, then she has and had no basis for holding off reporting to LE that her daughter was missing and getting the search started right away. How could she ever hope to handle it herself with no information??? How can she use the excuse about knowing Caylee is in danger from the known kidnappers if she remembers nothing? This new version of events put out there by the bounty/bond/spokesperson group leaves her in the same bad place. She delayed doing anything to save Caylee to protect herself from getting into trouble, not because she knew the evil kidnappers and that they would hurt her if she told. BS.

This case is really sad.......
Was Casey on drugs? I think so...
Was Caylee given drugs? WOW what a mess....

What has happened to sweet little Caylee??????
I hope I am wrong but I don't think she is with us anymore.

cheko1, I am just speculating that Casey may have given little Caylee zanax or some comparable medication. It is possible that she overdosed Caylee, IMO.

I think that Casey was on 'recreational drugs'. Cocaine has made a great comeback in the drug scene. IIRC, Casey had made a statement that she had been awake for 4 days early on in one of the jailhouse phone calls. Heck, even some stockbrokers haved used Cocaine to enable them to work long hours at a fast pace! (or so I have heard!) Of course we know that Casey was not working and her usage of drugs would not be to improve her stamina in any sort of useful way! Sure would keep her animated, tho!

sinkholes are just where the ground has an impression in it cause it is slowly sinking, we had one up the street. It is not like a deep thing in the ground. Of course they can become quite big, some are small.

Um, sinkholes can be huge... They can swallow cars, houses. They scare me.

If that were even remotely possible, and she has no memory, then she has and had no basis for holding off reporting to LE that her daughter was missing and getting the search started right away. How could she ever hope to handle it herself with no information??? How can she use the excuse about knowing Caylee is in danger from the known kidnappers if she remembers nothing? This new version of events put out there by the bounty/bond/spokesperson group leaves her in the same bad place. She delayed doing anything to save Caylee to protect herself from getting into trouble, not because she knew the evil kidnappers and that they would hurt her if she told. BS.

I agree. Even if she was loaded whether drinking or drugging, and did "lose" Caylee, regardless of the huge embarrassment she would feel, I believe she would contact someone immediately. Of course, she would be in a world of the steaming brown stuff. Any normal parent would.

I've had my share of blackouts while drinking, and although I didn't have a child when I used to drink, I was known for doing some wild things and had moments where I had to face those things - with friends, families and employers. (And my mom is one of those gals that likes to "keep up appearances - I used to make her nuts)

The other night wee hours there was a 48 hrs? one of those shows, several in a row actually. I couldn't sleep and watched and dozed through a few.

Anyhow the one that was so crazy was one I posted on earlier today, this girl was a *straight girl* even the police suspect it may have been her 1st time trying the drug. Meth, or Ice... Ice I think.

Over the course of the evening, the couple made a series of bizarre, frantic phone calls to 911, asking for help in finding their way home.

At one point, Wamsley said they had come across hundreds of bystanders who didn't speak English. Hornickel said others were taking cars apart and putting them in the trees.

The couple also left their truck, which still had a half-tank of gas, warm clothes and Wamsley's cell phone. It was minus 10 degrees with the wind chill.

Wamsley's body was found the next day. Six days later, authorities found Hornickel's body. Both had frozen to death.

The 911 dispatchers receiving the couple's phone calls that night had no idea what was happening. But authorities now know the young couple was high on crystal meth. A super-concentrated form of methamphetamine, a drug that has become a scourge of Middle America.

A small amount of crystal meth, 90 percent pure, was found in the couple's truck, and both tested positive for meth at levels that indicate they had taken the drug some two to three days before they called 911.

http://www.ketv.com/news/10310729/detail.html?subid=22100461&qs=1;bp=t
can hear part of the 911 calls there....they talked crazy babble, hanging cars from trees.

If Casey had started trying out some new drugs then all this would make some sense to me.

The way I heard those kids in this story act, makes me believe Casey could have done anything.

Dropped Caylee off anywhere and thought she had went to a babysitter.

Somewhere near woods? Somewhere near water and little Caylee left alone just wandered?

The only part it doesn't answer for me is why 31 days before reporting? Unless she was already sucked in by the drug.

And why is her family supporting the Zanny the Nanny as a long heard name etc.

Drugs would help clear some up but it still leaves HUGE gaping holes, imo.

Ice. I have thought, since the beginning, that Ice was a distinct possibility. It is cheap, has no odor and can be inhaled off a light bulb. I managed a shelter for several years and the worst, most psychotic times were when we had a group of women doing Ice. The lies, theft, and delusional experiences were unbelievable. Somehow it completely dissolves conscience and then consciousness, even with casual use. What is left in place of a recollection of real events is usually paranoid, elaborate, and vivid remembrances of things that just didn't happen at all or at all like the person recalled.
I could be wrong in this case, but it does sound/look familiar.

Hi...........I posted this on another thread but will repeat.

I do not think there was any Meth involved. Meth is a long term users drug and honestly and now at the 'Clubs" it would really be more likely that prescription drugs are being used and they in fact are the drug of choice by most users today. When used, they are rather short lived but can drastically change one's thinking and personality quickly.

Think yourself how you feel taking a prescription drug and remember that everyone doesn't get the same reaction. IF I even use the extra strong nitetime Tylonol it makes me feel crazy. If I took a Vicadin, I'd feel the same way. I guess I could probaby take a XANAX AND get wiped out in 10 minutes.

My grandson who is 16 gave me a list of Script drugs yesterday that are very popular with high school students.........can't find it. BUT........they, not meth, are the most popular today.

IF Casey was hooked on any particular drug, she'd be going nuts in jail........so don't think that she is but I can almost guarantee that she certainly has used some and more than one time. :(

xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

And Zenaida is her drug dealer, I suppose.

Make believe nanny selling make believe drugs to a make believe mother. :rolleyes:

He is trying to help set up an story for her. You will get into less trouble if you were not in the right mind set and hurt your child than if you were sober. So if she wasn't high, she may start to say she was (she is a liar) and understand he is on her side. She likes to use pieces of truth in stories she makes up, so the real one may come out.
He is trying to build trust with her.
He mentioned stockolm syndrome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

She seems the type you craves attention(especially male) and is co-dependent.
She is currently isolated, broken down and needy.
I think she may bond to someone once she gets out of jail, if she gets out.
Parts of the story may come out.

I don't think he fully believes in the babysitter, at all.
He is building up the future connection they will have with Casey.

I thot this too..he is going to be gentle and on her side fully..that is even what is recommended with liars like her. You are trained to show extreme patience and to let them talk all they want. Often they will say something that gives them away because they are fooled into relaxing a little too much. (However, I dont think she will ever admit anything).

Yes...the cadaver dog hitting is an important factor. Baez is grasping at straws to question the validity of the cadaver dog. Just for good measure, bring in another cadaver dog or two...see if they hit in the same areas.

The "sniff test" might end up being their validity...perhaps? I wonder what cleaners she used on the stains in the trunk...would have to be bleach or some sort to destroy DNA...depends how much of a stain there was I suppose...

I think Casey is like a lot of people her age..they still party a lot.
I partied alot at that age and it did not seem unusual that everyone around me in a bar was drunk. Lots of people did stupid things like dancing wildly and hitting on eac h other etc.
i really do not think the drinking and the partying are atypical of that age group..even good kids do it.
What i think is atypical is that during the partying her daughter was alledgedly abducted..thats bizzare. You do not feel like life is a constant party if u believe u might not see your daughter again.

So whether Caylee is dead or alive the partying will come back to haunt her. She was simply unaffacted by her disappearance.

I might add that when I was her age and partying my face off on the weekends, I did not have a child. So, maybe people with children dont party as much at that age.
But to be using booze and soft drugs at that age isnt atypical.

I do not think there was any Meth involved. Meth is a long term users drug and honestly and now at the 'Clubs" it would really be more likely that prescription drugs are being used and they in fact are the drug of choice by most users today. When used, they are rather short lived but can drastically change one's thinking and personality quickly.

Think yourself how you feel taking a prescription drug and remember that everyone doesn't get the same reaction. IF I even use the extra strong nitetime Tylonol it makes me feel crazy. If I took a Vicadin, I'd feel the same way. I guess I could probaby take a XANAX AND get wiped out in 10 minutes.

My grandson who is 16 gave me a list of Script drugs yesterday that are very popular with high school students.........can't find it. BUT........they, not meth, are the most popular today.

IF Casey was hooked on any particular drug, she'd be going nuts in jail........so don't think that she is but I can almost guarantee that she certainly has used some and more than one time. :(

xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

I love reading your voice of reason Love_Mama :clap:

I think Casey wanted to party/go clubing so she put Caylee in the trunk with the pizza. By the time she checked on her Caylee was dead. The rest is a cover up.

xxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Meth is not really physically addictive in the sense that other drugs are. This is an extemely insidious thing. If it is being used recreationally or casually, the "withdrawal" produces anxiety, paranoia, lack of appetite, schizophrenic like delusions, shaking, then they sleep, sleep, sleep and start eating again. She wouldn't necessarily have been going "nuts in jail" for more than a couple of days- the rage, paranoia, weirdness,... all fits a well-known pattern of behavior. We saw some of this, and it could very well be behind her denial of visitation and isolation. She hasn't been allowed a pen or paper?
Ice causes brain damage, short-term memory loss, and will cause seizures if someone uses too much.
About the partying- Looking at the pictures,IMO there is an exceptionally depraved, dehumanized and degraded quality to some of her partying partners and activities that doesn't fit into the typical youthful party scene.

I think Casey wanted to party/go clubing so she put Caylee in the trunk with the pizza. By the time she checked on her Caylee was dead. The rest is a cover up.

u know this is possible..in a way I hope it was this way vs intentionally killing her..but in a way if u put your kid in a truck with a pizza u have to know u r going to kill her if u leave her there so which comes first..evil or accidental??

But u may be correct, it really could be that simple a thing.
Casey would have been better to have said so and faced the music than all of this.

PS. I mean who carries a pizza in the trunck anyhow..it usually goes on the seat beside u when picking it up or to the backseat..who puts it in their truck as a habit?
(and it was a bag of pizza to boot)

I love reading your voice of reason Love_Mama :clap:

Re: taking drugs........occasionally.

And......thank you joanofarc (great name)

If, and I say IF..........Casey had been doing drugs and accidently did something that killed her daughter (left in car, drowned in pool) my guess would be that Casey was on drugs.

Just remembered I can't even take that narcotic cough medicine! OMG, I can't wake up, I'm sleeply all day and have nitemares~ BUT.........as a cough medicine it works, literally knock's the crap out of you. I was subscribed a new bottle by a Dr. and didn't even pick it up at the drug store. Now I'm pissed, I could have sold it on the street for $20 bucks. Once when a Dr. gave me some Percodan after some surgery .my son said they were worth $5.00 a pill! Not knowing, I took them. The next nite I went out dancing......seriously. Told my son I now understood by people use drugs! LOL

Now think if Casey used percodan which incidently has aspirin and oxycodone in it, she's could have stayed up all nite....leave mama's house, come back, borrow a shovel from the neighbor......endless things. One pill would do it! Just one. Somthin' to think about!

Just found out that Oxycodone is a hugely poplular drug to misuse. My oldest son's ex-girlfriend is on it for back pain..Now I'm saying to myself, what's with back pain already, she comes over here occasionally and want's to vacuum my floor........yep, love's to vacuum. :crazy:

xxxxxxxxxoooo
mama

I think Casey is like a lot of people her age..they still party a lot.
I partied alot at that age and it did not seem unusual that everyone around me in a bar was drunk. Lots of people did stupid things like dancing wildly and hitting on eac h other etc.
i really do not think the drinking and the partying are atypical of that age group..even good kids do it.
What i think is atypical is that during the partying her daughter was alledgedly abducted..thats bizzare. You do not feel like life is a constant party if u believe u might not see your daughter again.

So whether Caylee is dead or alive the partying will come back to haunt her. She was simply unaffacted by her disappearance.

I might add that when I was her age and partying my face off on the weekends, I did not have a child. So, maybe people with children dont party as much at that age.
But to be using booze and soft drugs at that age isnt atypical.

I'm with you on this post. My 20's were wild too. But that was PRIOR to when my son was born.

The kids nowadays don't seem to have boundaries around that. If she wanted that lifestyle, Cindy should have had custody.

Maybe the pizza was for Caylee's supper.
By all indications, I feel like we are getting a glimpse into monstrosity.

Meth is not really physically addictive in the sense that other drugs are. This is an extemely insidious thing. If it is being used recreationally or casually, the "withdrawal" produces anxiety, paranoia, lack of appetite, schizophrenic like delusions, shaking, then they sleep, sleep, sleep and start eating again. She wouldn't necessarily have been going "nuts in jail" for more than a couple of days- the rage, paranoia, weirdness,... all fits a well-known pattern of behavior. We saw some of this, and it could very well be behind her denial of visitation and isolation. She hasn't been allowed a pen or paper?
Ice causes brain damage, short-term memory loss, and will cause seizures if someone uses too much.
About the partying- Looking at the pictures,IMO there is an exceptionally depraved, dehumanized and degraded quality to some of her partying partners and activities that doesn't fit into the typical youthful party scene.

I did not get that impression from the pics..I think there are lots of people her age who are skinny or dress down or look depraved.
I think most people that have peircings, a goth look, or just that look so many have looks depraved but it is typical of the age range.
My stepson brings kids home who i am afraid of by looking at them..LOL but then I talk to them and they are nice kids..BUT, their look is so far removed from anything I understand that i "fear" them too quickly.

If I had my way there would be no tatoos all over the body and no piercings everywhere..I can hardly look past some of that which totally dates me..LOL

I asked myslef one day how long anyone would be employed in a medical field if they showed up looking like some of the kids today?? i would have been sent packing..(remember when long hair meant u would not et the job)..LOL

anyhow I thot some of those people she was partying with were very well dressed and not remotely atypical of the age

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back