WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering this competent woman claims to have left her 2 year old alone in the car, I wonder what this doctor thinks now.

Let's not forget admitting to leaving a 2 and 4 year old child for 12 hours!

I have to question a doctor who calls someone capable when they admittedly leave very young children alone for extended periods of time repeatedly. JB is clearly about to manipulate and 'snow' people around her.

I don't believe any doctor examined JB for a long enough period of time to come to any reasonable conclusion and that these decisions were based on very limited exposure to the true behaviors and actions of this woman. :furious:

Wow. Me, me, me, oh woe is me, my life is hard, me, me, me.

Pray for HER?

Narcissist much?

It's like at the end of the interview she realized she had to say something about that missing kid. :furious:

This family is all kinds of effed up. And by family, I mean G'ma, Julia and most likely, Julia's brother. And this grandma, iirc, stood on behalf of Julia and against Solomon in custody hearings? Yet Julia's 'problems' have been slowly killing her? Did she tell THAT to the judge?

I'm wondering if an interview with Julia would sound similar to this. Which is why her lawyer says she's 'too devastated' to talk.

Devastated=whacked out inappropriately self-absorbed. :furious:

BINGO! :goodpost:

First time I ever did a google map search that recommended "walk" to the destination!

from Veloce Apts to the nearest Urgent Care it takes 23 seconds to drive or 2 minutes to walk the 2 blocks or just under 500 feet.

why on earth would JB borrow brothers car to drive Sky to a hospital so far away? this has shades of Terri Horman driving around with her sick daughter why Kyron is missing . . . .

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209942082992863047244.0004b128f183551e14a36&msa=0

UGH! I am not seeing this urgent care on the map. Nor am I seeing an updated address for mom on the map, now that we know the name of the apartment complex.

I'd really like to know the exact address and name of this urgent care location. We NEED the hours they are open on Sundays!

If this urgent care a 2 minute walk from moms apartment is open on Sundays at the time JB sent her friend the email we have all we need to know.

JMO

I've been thinking about that Law and Order episode. If she did follow it I wonder if they have checked local beaches. In the episode they buried the baby on the beach. I hate to even type that he could be buried but the lack of talking or even a plea from mom don't give me much hope.

Respectfully snipped. I don't believe JB would bury him by a beach because both would get too dirty. My theory is that she packaged him neatly and securely and disposed of him in a dumpster with the belief he would stay 'clean'.

I hated typing that, but that is exactly what I believe happened.

JMO

I have only spot read and this may have been discarded already, but how about the boy being sold? Quick exchange somewhere, was not even in the car.

Mother was for available for rent herself, boy could be a new "adoptee" 5 states away in better circumstances. Or much worse of course :-(

UGH! I am not seeing this urgent care on the map. Nor am I seeing an updated address for mom on the map, now that we know the name of the apartment complex.

I'd really like to know the exact address and name of this urgent care location. We NEED the hours they are open on Sundays!

If this urgent care a 2 minute walk from moms apartment is open on Sundays at the time JB sent her friend the email we have all we need to know.

JMO

http://www.primarycareredmond.com/contact.htm
urgent care

Mom's address
8102 161st ave NE Redmond,wa
Looks like they are closed Sunday's...if that is the urgent care that is talked about earlier..

I think it was said in SM's declaration that their insurance was WellPoint. That might have something to do with it, maybe.

ETA: I was wrong. In looking back it is Community Health Plan

I wondered about their insurance having had their own business. I wonder if Community Health plan is a plan available to a collective group of small business who 'pool' together to get some kind of pricing based on group policies versus individual policies.

Not that I necessarily think it will help with finding Sky, just that it was something that crossed my mind. Especially since I wondered if perhaps they were on State insurance which may have limited their access to a wider range of health care options quickly.

JMO

There is a clinic called "Primary Care" across the street from the apartment. They have a nurse on call by phone 24/7 for emergencies but are open for appointments only, no mention of weekends. It comes up on a google search for "urgent care" in Redmond, but it is not an urgent care clinic.

http://www.primarycareredmond.com/

Bellevue police say that more than 1,100 tips have come in since the disappearance of Sky Metalwala, 2, but that so far, the Bellevue Police have not ruled out any possibilities in the boy's disappearance in the 10 days since the toddler went missing.

Bellevue Police Major Mike Johnson said that the tips investigated so far have not yielded any clues as to the toddler's disappearance.

"Each one of them has been investigated to the point where we don't think they lead to investigative support of this case," he said.

However, he encouraged people to continue to call tips into police.
http://shoreline.patch.com/articles...om-s-social-media-habits-scrutinized-9372c771

http://www.overlakehospital.org/services/medical-clinics/urgent-care/

Hours & Location
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
5708 E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy. SE, Issaquah, WA 98029 (at the corner of E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE and SE Black Nugget Road)
Driving Directions

quote box removed by me to carry over in my quote.

Is this the urgent care located within the 23 second drive and 2 minute walk from JB's apartment?

That tells me this is going to be a recovery versus a rescue. :(

quote box removed by me to carry over in my quote.

Is this the urgent care located within the 23 second drive and 2 minute walk from JB's apartment?

That tells me this is going to be a recovery versus a rescue. :(

No, this is the one that she would have been heading to at Overlake Hospital.

I wondered about their insurance having had their own business. I wonder if Community Health plan is a plan available to a collective group of small business who 'pool' together to get some kind of pricing based on group policies versus individual policies.

Not that I necessarily think it will help with finding Sky, just that it was something that crossed my mind. Especially since I wondered if perhaps they were on State insurance which may have limited their access to a wider range of health care options quickly.

My kids are on Molina Health care through the state. I have never had a hospital give me problems about the health care, Overlake Does take it, I'm going there on Tuesday for appointment for my little one.

I was on Community health care with them but it is the worst choice. You can go to any hospital but pretty much the only doctor's offices that take it are community health centers. These are over crowed and imo not the best care.

There is something called basic health care through the state that goes on a sliding fee for those that don't qualify for medicaid.
http://www.washingtonhealth.hca.wa.gov/

MOO

RBBM
I feel just the opposite. That we, as societies, all too often look for reasons to minimize a mother's involvement and filicides are allowed to propagate.

In every maternal filicide case I have ever followed there has been the following offered as theories for why mothers kill: sexual abuse; spousal abuse; being physically abused as a child; having children at a young age; substance abuse; mental illness; poor role models; the way in which they themselves were parented; low income; little secondary education, etc.

Certainly some of these factors are present in filicides but in no way should they, in my opinion, even begin to diminish the crime of stealing a child's life away. Except, of course, in cases of true psychosis in which the mother is truly incapable of determining right from wrong. Those filicides in my opinion are tragedies.

The vast majority though exhibit overwhelming characteristics of selfishness, revenge, narcissism, and apathy. Research has shown that depression is most often associated with filicide (some studies peak at 71%) and while we all know depression is a mental illness what about the millions of mothers who suffer from it and do their damndest to be great moms? What about those women who overcome tumultuous and turbulent childhoods themselves to ensure their children have it better than they did? What about the wives who risk their own lives to remove their children from an abusive household? What about the moms who are single parents without support systems that struggle to attend school, work, and are still there for their kids school play?

At some point I think society needs to accept that murdering a child is most often a choice and hold the parent fully responsible for that choice. We have seen that trend already in paternal filicides but maternal filicides are rarely afforded the same social disdain or judicial decree.

-->Off my soapbox now. Sorry...I am really passionate that far too many mothers are getting away with murder. Many more than statistics can even speculate. JMHO

:clap: :clap:

Respectfully shortened. Excellent points!

I strongly agree Julia may have modeled her mothers behavior believing it was ok to leave children alone. Beleiving her 4 yr old was quite capable of caring for a younger brother, who just happens to be the same age JB's younger brother was when she may have been left to care for him. thing is Julia was 13, M is 4.

I also agree with your thoughts on 'role reversal'. JB may have taken the role of 'superior' as a means of not allowing herself to be in the same 'vulnerable' position her mother was. Man, I thought George and Cindy were bad.

I wonder when the last time JB was in contact with her father, or if she had ever un-severed her ties to him. She's excellent at manipulating people. I find myself wondering if she was able to succesfully manipulate her father as well based on any potential guilt he may feel for not being in his childrens lives.

Hmmm.

JMO

The guy in her Flikr account is her dad. The name on the picture says Stan and Dad. It appears that she saw him in July of this year.

Considering the difficulties JB had as a teenager with a 2 yr old she may have been responsible for, as well as Sky turning 2, Sky's strong resemblence to his father, JB's 'unusual attachment' to her daughter, her bitter contentious attempts at alienating her children from their father AND her use of the sugar daddy site, I honestly think she resented both Sky and his daddy. I think she believed if she got rid of Sky and continued to have access to cash to pay her attorney (via use of the sugar daddy(s) she honestly believed she would drag this out in court until SM simply ran out of funds and she would win. It would just be her daughter and herself and life would go on it's merry way in her fairy tell world.

This woman infuriates me! And it breaks my heart for Sky, M and their daddy.

The guy in her Flikr account is her dad. The name on the picture says Stan and Dad. It appears that she saw him in July of this year.

Isn't July the same month the Sugar Daddy account was opened? :waitasec:

Just sayin'... :crazy:

Sky being sick is all a crock of crap to CYA. That was used in an effort to garner sympathy for her but instead I'd say it backfired big time. It makes it even worse to think that if he was sick that he was left alone in the car for God knows how long.

~jmo~

I don't necessarily believe he was not sick. I believe he was sick, she neglected to get him the proper care and that resulted in his death. His being sick is, imo, that tiny bit of the truth in the midsts of a whole lot of lies.

JMO

Thank you for posting the clinic was closed on Sunday . . at least I feel somewhat better about that. (not really sure why)

I want more info on what exactly JB thought required taking Sky to the Hospital since she utilized a homeopathic doc for MM's first Dr. visit (well over 1 year old). Nothing adds up in JB's story . . . . IMO

It looks like some new (?) photos were uploaded to JB's Flickr account today. I hadn't previously gone through all the photos -- can anyone confirm they are in fact new photos? Wonder what the significance is.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala

I can say that there are some people that hold onto anger until their death. My mother is the prime example.

I know someone who did that too. Someone who became almost like a second mother to me the last few years of her life. I loved her, but she clearly had some problems and had held onto a tremendous amount of anger towards her childrens father whom she divorced in the late 1960's through her death in 2002. So much of lifes joy is lost when clinging onto pains from the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave