Explosion Boston Marathon #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here Laura! No one is less or better even should outcome of this prove to be ME. Am going to mourn with my good and kind Muslim friends who I have no doubt share our feelings. :)

If this was an organized terrorist plot they would have claimed it by now IMO

Does anyone have the link handy to the pictures of the two guys being chatted about where it shows them standing in the area and then the area after the bombing and it lines the two pictures up together? I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

Why?

He doesn't even have dark/black clothes. We've been hearing about dark clothes for a while now.

What makes this guy very suspicious to you besides the fact he has a backpack. Like most people there.

I don't know. Nothing. Everything. He just looks out of place.

I'm only suspicious because of the pic that says the two were standing on ground zero befor the blast. Plus, a pressure cooker might go in the duffel but I'm not so sure about the backpack.

Why is Cowboy Hat Hero Man holding up that bloody flag? Just saying.... I would've dropped it and NOT gone BACK for it. Just strange IMO. Like he wanted a memento. No WAY would I have gone back for a bloody flag. People Yes. Bloody flag NO. Just saying....

Did he take it home? I missed that part. I thought it was just for the picture.

I would NEVER leave a flag on the ground. Not an option.

It was for a picture. The person taking the picture likely suggested it.

Bloody American Flag at such an American event... really gets the point across. :twocents:

I think this guy is VERY suspicious. More so than the other 2 guys.

This is the infamous "blue robe guy" who was neither wearing a robe (just a large fleece top) or no longer questionable. IF YOU think this guy is guilty I urge you to never be seen in public again for several reasons.

LE may or may not be showing these pictures to the public but someone showed the press. We may only have the still shots available on here, LE has video from Lord and Taylor that we aren't privy to. There is something on that video that raised there suspicions. If the two guys are indeed the ones in question, I think LE is seeing more photos tha we are seeing.

Why?

He doesn't even have dark/black clothes. We've been hearing about dark clothes for a while now.

What makes this guy very suspicious to you besides the fact he has a backpack. Like most people there.

Hmmm good question. I think for me the reason is that the blue fleece thing he's wearing would not be a good thing to wear if you were going to wear a backpack. And that's why he's carrying it. So why dress that way if you planned on carrying a backpack all day?

The loose material of the blue fleece would bunch up under the straps in a weird way.

What are the chances the running away person is one of these two? Without white hat? Imoo

He also looks fat and unhealthy and pale, so not like others at the event. But then again he could just be a relative that tagged along.

Did he take it home? I missed that part. I thought it was just for the picture.

I would NEVER leave a flag on the ground. Not an option.

It was for a picture. The person taking the picture likely suggested it.

Bloody American Flag at such an American event... really gets the point across. :twocents:

He was holding on to it like a memento. It wasn't until the reporter asked, that he held it up like an ......award. Strange IMO. Hey I am ALL for the American flag but in a traumatic situation like this that would NOT be on my mind to pick up.

Ok.

I'm not sure why he looks out of place.

Its a gut instinct. I have a good "gut" and I usually trust it. That is all.

I don't really see the other 2 as suspicious looking, from the pics that I've seen so far. I agree with a PP who said that in the "last" pic, it appears that the white hat guy is holding the bag in front of him. I also am bothered by the OJ and the yogurt stuck in the side pocket of the bag. I don't think bombers, would place their lunch in the pocket of the bag with their bomb in it. They would view the bomb as special....too special to stick the food in the pocket. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member