Who Has Heard Burke's Voice on The 911 Tape?

Have You Heard Burke's Voice on 911 Tape??

• YES

Votes: 115 44.7%
  • NO

Votes: 82 31.9%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Here's a little information for what it's worth. I found this while doing an EXHAUSTIVE search to find a recording of the enhanced call. http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/The-911-Call
I never managed to find the enhanced call. I've tried in years past as well.

KoldKase and I both agree that it seems that alot of people are trying to convince those of us that actually heard the enhanced 911 tape, that we really didn't. Just because it is stated that the enhanced 911 tape was never played...doesn't mean that it wasn't. I know what I heard....and the subject was the 911 call ....not a mock trial. This was way before I had even started getting on the internet...and way before I knew what Websleuths was.

I hope I haven't left the impression that I don't believe ya'll heard the enhanced tape, because I think I heard the tape myself...I just couldn't hear Burke in the background (but I have a hearing problem).

I hope I haven't left the impression that I don't believe ya'll heard the enhanced tape, because I think I heard the tape myself...I just couldn't hear Burke in the background (but I have a hearing problem).

If you heard the entire enhanced tape, you couldn't have missed it.

so I've heard.

Goodness no! Not you!! We only heard it because it was the enhanced tape.

Right, in the enhanced version, it is as clear as a bell.
Well I'm about this far _ from a hearing aid, but if it was clear as a bell even I would have heard it, so I guess I am mis-remembering (that's possible for sure) or I heard a fake "enhancement." But I swan I saw/heard something complete with bars that jumped at words, etc. But that was a long time ago. Heck this case can get under the skin so much, I might have dreamed it even.

Well I'm about this far _ from a hearing aid, but if it was clear as a bell even I would have heard it, so I guess I am mis-remembering (that's possible for sure) or I heard a fake "enhancement." But I swan I saw/heard something complete with bars that jumped at words, etc. But that was a long time ago. Heck this case can get under the skin so much, I might have dreamed it even.

You may have not heard the ENHANCED version...just the recorded 911 call that was released. You can distinctly hear a third young male voice on the enhanced version, and hear what he says.

And it's clear when John responds to him?

Yep...you hear a young male (Burke?) voice clearly saying..."What did you find?"..and then an older male (John?) voice clearly saying..."We are not speaking to you". It is extremely apparent to me...that Burke walked in on Patsy while she was talking to the 911 operator. As he was entering the room, he heard her say that she had found something...(the RN). So, he walks in and says.."what did you find?" I put question marks after their names...just because...I wasn't in the Ramsey home that morning...so I don't know for 100 percent sure but...I am assuming that there was not anyone else there at the time, and that it was indeed John and Burkes voice that I heard. I have never heard anything about there being other people in the home at the time the 911 call was placed. Just...Patsy, John and Burke.

KoldKase and I both agree that it seems that alot of people are trying to convince those of us that actually heard the enhanced 911 tape, that we really didn't. Just because it is stated that the enhanced 911 tape was never played...doesn't mean that it wasn't. I know what I heard....and the subject was the 911 call ....not a mock trial. This was way before I had even started getting on the internet...and way before I knew what Websleuths was.
I wasn't saying that you never heard it, Nor was I trying to change the subject to a mock trial as you say. I was just saying that if it is out there, I have never found it.

I wasn't saying that you never heard it, Nor was I trying to change the subject to a mock trial as you say. I was just saying that if it is out there, I have never found it.

It may not be out there now, but it was at one time, early on. Those of us who heard it may not be able to claim for sure the young voice was Burke, but the man speaking was John Ramsey. No doubt.

I never found it either.

I have never heard BR speak as a child, so I cannot identify his voice, but I DID hear a young boy's voice on that tape. So unless there was another male child in the home that morning, it has to be BR's voice.

Sorry, you misunderstood me...I wasn't saying that YOU said it was a mock trial...but, some people...not you...have said that before. That maybe the tape that we heard was a re-enactment for a mock trial. But, the show that I heard it on, never mentioned a mock trial...or re-enactment. After the show...the enhanced tape just simply vanished. That is why you have never found it. It WAS out there....the Ramsey's somehow or another...had it taken care of.

One thing I noticed that they always miss in the transcripts is how Patsy starts to say ...'there's a ran...' then she stops.I believe she realizes at that point how utterly unbelieveable a ransom note sounds ,so instead she says..'there's a note here and our daughter in gone'.

ETA:
Patsy: “There. We have a, there’s a note left and our daughter’s gone.”

but she actually SAYS the word ran...and then stops.sooo,she already knows the note says it's a ransom note.

I've a question (I actually have lots, but usually try to refrain from asking).

I've never heard the call in question. I believe I've heard one, but none with a voice that asks, 'What did you find?', nor the reply to that.

My question is:
If a voice (Burke's?) asks that question, might it imply that he was just entering the scene?
Where as, if a staging had been done because of him, would he still be around to ask questions, or intrude on the 911 call?
If a staging had been done to spare him, wouldn't he have been highly reprimanded, sent somewhere (to bed? locked in a room?), told not move a muscle, and to keep his mouth shut until someone comes to get him?
Seems sensible to me, anyway, that if you caught your child doing something so unspeakable that you wouldn't just let him continue to free-roam the house asking questions he already knows the answers to.

So, if Burke had just entered the scene, isn't it safe to assume that no staging was done because of something he did?

Please keep in mind that I haven't come close to reading all the threads on this case, nor do I know what are facts and not. It seems the more threads I read the more confused I become, so a little patience with me will always be appreciated.

I've a question (I actually have lots, but usually try to refrain from asking).

I've never heard the call in question. I believe I've heard one, but none with a voice that asks, 'What did you find?', nor the reply to that.

My question is:
If a voice (Burke's?) asks that question, might it imply that he was just entering the scene?
Where as, if a staging had been done because of him, would he still be around to ask questions, or intrude on the 911 call?
If a staging had been done to spare him, wouldn't he have been highly reprimanded, sent somewhere (to bed? locked in a room?), told not move a muscle, and to keep his mouth shut until someone comes to get him?
Seems sensible to me, anyway, that if you caught your child doing something so unspeakable that you wouldn't just let him continue to free-roam the house asking questions he already knows the answers to.

So, if Burke had just entered the scene, isn't it safe to assume that no staging was done because of something he did?

Please keep in mind that I haven't come close to reading all the threads on this case, nor do I know what are facts and not. It seems the more threads I read the more confused I become, so a little patience with me will always be appreciated.

BR WAS sent to bed. He was told to go to his room, got back to bed and stay there. This charade ended when BOTH BR and JR admitted he was awake after all. JR said that they felt it was easier just to say he was asleep the whole time. Like you'd be thinking of what was "easier" rather than what might help police find out who kidnapped his little sister.

I think BR heard Patsy's faking the hysterical 911 call,and got up to see what was going on.I think he heard Patsy talking about the note to the operator,so he asked what was found.JR became incensed at him (it was said he was very harsh-sounding on the tape),and ordered him back to bed,where he did not dare get up till they came to get him.
yes,I agree,not at all the way a parent would behave if they really thought their other child in the house had indeed been kidnapped.

BR WAS sent to bed. He was told to go to his room, got back to bed and stay there. This charade ended when BOTH BR and JR admitted he was awake after all. JR said that they felt it was easier just to say he was asleep the whole time. Like you'd be thinking of what was "easier" rather than what might help police find out who kidnapped his little sister.

Is this found in transcripts? I, for the life of me ...can remember reading this anywhere

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back