TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the right hand side of the 3ed picture down, is that a little bridge going over a culvert of some type?

I dont know what the area looks like today, but when this google was done, there are lots of places a 'bad guy' could hide.

I would turn that song off right away.

Google says 2010 for those pictures. Its very late in 2010 if that is right, since leaves are gone off the trees.

How long has Billie and bf lived there? own? rent? whos cars? almost can see tag numbers.

why does the dad have on a big coat with a hood, but mom and baby seem to be comforable with what they have on in that picture. Helps avoid eye contact?

we need to remember to watch for the shoulder rubbing and the looking down to the left when asked a question. I just saw that happen (looking down and left) but i dont remember who it was. ack!!!!!

Hailey last seen at noon, dad goes to pick up mom.. dogs scented trail then lost it? in the street? humm possible stranger or someone she knew, so she got in the car. jmo here, but " come on, ill drive you over to your dads, im on my way to............... not sure if i can say all.

every inch of the house needs to be checked and double checked. drains etc, holes in the basement?

BBM Jonathon Foster's mother's husband?

Yeah, that passage on MySpace gave me the willies. Also, his profile says that (snipping & editing here) he likes "going to f---ing hardcore concerts, u know blood thristy sh-t like that."

"Terror NEVER Rests in Peace"

[/B]

I think we have a BINGO! If you were his girlfriend and if he flunked, would go around telling people, or would you keep it a secret?

It would be no secret about how fast he would no longer be my boy friend.

Never said BF was dangerous. just don't agree with his taste in music.. I REALLY tried to like slipknot. even went to a few concerts, they just didn't do it for me though LOL :) I don't judge anyone based on their music i promise!

Thanks, I know! lol

I have daughters, am a single mom..dad lives 1,000 miles away. I have a no dating policy in (from)my house... has worked well.
My BF who lives in his own home NEVER comes to my house when I am not home and if I need to get up and leave in the middle of dinner he gets up and leaves too.

Just trying to catch up.. So what is this about mom may not do NG tonite? or did I misunderstand? TIA

What I would like to know is:
When was the last time the MOTHER, BROTHER, OR FATHER saw Hailey, not the bf?

Nancy Grace brought that type of question up in her interview with Hailey's mom last night. She asked when was the last time anybody other than the bf saw Hailey. The last person other than the bf to see Hailey was the next door neighbor at noon. So there were 3 hours between then and when the bf said he arrived at the house at 3 pm and saw Hailey there.

Hi All, I am going to have to go with run away on this one based on what I heard on TV last night. I do not remember hearing anything from the friend's family, maybe I am wrong. But, if I were a 13 year old girl and my friend did not show up by 15 minutes when she was due at my house for a sleep over I would on phone be calling her or her house with ...... "where are you?" "when you gonna get here?" "Mom is making pizza..we are gonna watch a movie...hurry hurry etc". Now if no one seemed to miss her that night...I dont think she had plans to go to the friend's house. JMO and I am behind on any news...so I guess I better go read up.

Nancy Grace brought that type of question up in her interview with Hailey's mom last night. She asked when was the last time anybody other than the bf saw Hailey. The last person other than the bf to see Hailey was the next door neighbor at noon. So there were 3 hours between then and when the bf said he arrived at the house at 3 pm and saw Hailey there.

Has LE confirmed and stated the neighbor saw her on the phone?
I would like to know when mother, brother or father last saw Hailey.

For any locals is it felt that since mom and dad have both been polyed that would mean that step mom and mom's BF were as well?.. That would be the logical thought would be to get these 4 main ppl cleared so that LE could move on from there...

But no word on SM or BF passing? Just mom and dad passed? Strange that SM and BF are the two that raised my hinky meter{BF was immediate..as soon as I got to the point in the article that stated BF only one home when Hailey left the residence..well, my heart just sank:(.. and then was bothered by SM's odd change of story..upon first being asked she stated that yes, Hailey had come by that afternoon, and at some point later changed her statement to I cannot remember if I saw Hailey that afternoon or not..WTH?..new baby or not..still quite strange}

I have questions about what she was last seen wearing:

She was last seen leaving her home on December 27, 2010. Hailey was last seen wearing, navy blue sweatpants, a short sleeve light colored t-shirt, flip flops
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1162770&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

flip flops and a t-shirt to walk five blocks to a friend's house???? In December???

I further wonder if the clothing description was provided by the boyfriend... as it has been reported that the mother was working a 12 hour day shift at the hospital. ((I would guess that Hailey was not up at that time of the morning... most 12 hour shifts go from 7am-7pm))... Did the brother see her that morning before he left? What time did the brother leave?

I checked the local weather as well for the area and it seems that the highs can be anywhere from the high forties to the low sixties... anyone know the weather for the day she went missing??? I am not buying the boyfriend's story that she went walking five blocks to a sleep over wearing only a tshirt, sweatpants, and flip flops.

MOO.

eta: I further note that the exact description of the earrings she was wearing was in the NCMEC flier. Red hoops. Don't ask me why because it is just a gut feeling I am having right now... but that skeeved me out.

Maybe the BF has not taken a polygraph?
It would be good to know, just to move on from him, if possible. I hope locals understand why a lot of us are questioning him right now, we don't know him and we follow a lot of cases where the man in the picture is often a suspect. It is up to him to get himself cleared any way he can.

She was last seen leaving her home on December 27, 2010. Hailey was last seen wearing, navy blue sweatpants, a short sleeve light colored t-shirt, flip flops
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1162770&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

flip flops and a t-shirt to walk five blocks to a friend's house???? In December???

I further wonder if the clothing description was provided by the boyfriend... as it has been reported that the mother was working a 12 hour day shift at the hospital. ((I would guess that Hailey was not up at that time of the morning... most 12 hour shifts go from 7am-7pm))... Did the brother see her that morning before he left? What time did the brother leave?

I checked the local weather as well for the area and it seems that the highs can be anywhere from the high forties to the low sixties... anyone know the weather for the day she went missing??? I am not buying the boyfriend's story that she went walking five blocks to a sleep over wearing only a tshirt, sweatpants, and flip flops.

MOO.

i live in colorado city it was really warm that monday the 27th. It was in the 60s. It got colder in the evening. It has been down in the teens some nights since then. Imo she would need more than a tshirt and flipflops to to be warm.

Thanks, I know! lol

I have daughters, am a single mom..dad lives 1,000 miles away. I have a no dating policy in (from)my house... has worked well.
My BF who lives in his own home NEVER comes to my house when I am not home and if I need to get up and leave in the middle of dinner he gets up and leaves too.

Yeah I find it a little weird but mom does work 12hr shifts. Maybe the BF was just helping out since SM (stepmom) just had a baby.

Maybe the BF has not taken a polygraph?
It would be good to know, just to move on from him, if possible. I hope locals understand why a lot of us are questioning him right now, we don't know him and we follow a lot of cases where the man in the picture is often a suspect. It is up to him to get himself cleared any way he can.

bbm and ITA and also add that he was the last to see her.... he is ground zero.

I also always keep Amber Dubois' step father in mind as he was innocent and considered a suspect for so very long. Bottom line is to keep all options open but also do not forget that "ground zero" either...

It is a tough line to walk.

MOO.

eta: I further note that the exact description of the earrings she was wearing was in the NCMEC flier. Red hoops. Don't ask me why because it is just a gut feeling I am having right now... but that skeeved me out.
It was 58 degrees and dry around 3-4 pm that day.

I've been guilty of jumping to conclusions in other cases and I do believe the boyfriend should be looked at very closely in this one but I always remember the case of Emily Johnson, a Denver special ed teacher who was murdered in her home in 1999. Her boyfriend had been recently been released from prison and had prior charges of attempted murder and felony menacing. He claimed he was asleep upstairs when Emily was murdered. Talk radio erupted with everybody calling him the killer but it eventually turned out that 3 teenagers had entered the house, killed Emily and stolen her car. Even though the boyfriend in that case looked like he was obviously the guy...he wasn't.

Obviously the last person to see the missing and RSO's are major possibilities but just in the last year or so we've seen:

RSO who was not registered where he was living - Chelsea King
SO who had never been caught so nobody knew about him - Somer Thompson
Fellow teen bent on murder - Elizabeth Olten
Stalker obsessed with muder - Mackenzie Cowell
etc...

THANK YOU. Somer's poor mom had stuff that was sleuthed, discussed, posted. It was an awful invasion of privacy into a mother's life (a mother who just lost her daughter) -- just because she had a different lifestyle than the rest of us.

As for Hailey's case, I do NOT feel that either parent is involved, and just as with Somer's mom and analyzing how she did or didn't act appropriately in front of the camera, people are talking about H's dad. And it bothers me a LOT. Who cares if he has on a coat or is looking down or to the left or whatever? This poor man's daughter is missing, he has been thrown into the public spotlight with media everywhere, he is heartbroken and probably sleep-deprived (baby AND missing daughter). I cannot even imagine.

Hollye. back in post 552 shows 3 people standing together. middle one with coat and hood is the sd ? or dad.

In the pic i made ref too, thats not a culvert, its the trampolene, but another picture shows a fence on the left hand side. in post 577.

I can find no criminal record or anything really sketchy on the boyfriend which is a plus.

Being the last one to see her is unfortunate, but someone is always the last one to see the missing person and therefore looked at. So that is neutral info for me.

Being the only one to hear the story about her staying the night with a friend, that turning out to be a lie, and no one seeing her afterwards is either suspicious or really really bad luck.

If she ran away or snuck off somewhere she shouldn't be the fact that she took nothing with her is a major concern. When I was of the age and propensity to lie about where I was going I made an alibi for when my mom called, I packed accordingly, and tried to sell the story in my 13 year old worldliness. None of that hear. Seems she left the door wide open for either parent to check on her by not telling either of them she was going.

If he is uninvolved, and I don't have an opinion one way or the other at the moment, I would hope he realizes he needs to clear himself both for self preservation and to get them seriously looking elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine