AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that there was a fight or a struggle for the gun, OR BW said something to tick DH off and he shot her. It could have been accidental too. He buried her and asked his buds to help him out, take her cell phone to GB.

After he came down a little he realized the futility of it and shot himself.

I mean really you have a sex offender who meets with a 19 year old girl and then kills himself and she is missing. I will say it again..either all three or two fo them did it or donnie did it but she died that night at the hands of one of these molesters

And i don't think we have to look to far to see who might have been a victim of these creeps in the past..which makes those same people a threat if they start to argue and LE is nosing around.

I'll be the hard a@@. It might serve Brittney well if she was arrested and sentenced to a 30 day inpatient treatment facility. She needs to cool her heels pronto.

mo

Hold on!!!

When exactly were the dogs at Styx River bc I'm on a news site right now reading comments and June 8th Sonya posted that they're trying to get the dogs out. So how much time went by before the dogs arrived? How much rain before the dogs arrived?

I'll be the hard a@@. It might serve Brittney well if she was arrested and sentenced to a 30 day inpatient treatment facility. She needs to cool her heels pronto.

mo

gliving, I'd normally agree with that statement, however in that area I can be just about positive that the drugs are just as bad in their jails as what it's like on the outside. The demographic is bad. I'd wager there's manufacturing going on in the jail there.

If she had a DL I'd think she'd only have been able to obtain it once turning 19, according to the law. Or am I misinterpreting that? So, I'm curious now what her traffic violations are, considering she'd have technically been a new driver. Does Alabama have that first year driver law?

I'm the same age as CW (so things may have changed over the years) and also an Alabama high school dropout. :) My license was suspended until I was 18 years old, if I remember correctly. Not 19. There is no first year driver law here. (Driver's Ed isn't even required. Alabama is not keen on driver education, for sure.)

Hold on!!!

When exactly were the dogs at Styx River bc I'm on a news site right now reading comments and June 8th Sonya posted that they're trying to get the dogs out. So how much time went by before the dogs arrived? How much rain before the dogs arrived?

Of course I wouldn't know anything about the house at Styx River, but
they had dogs for the Loxley search when the KlaasKids Foundation was there.
2-3 days prior we were drenched with heavy rains.

Hold on!!!

Don't know when it was or if it was before or after the heavy rains. I've only heard about the dogs from one source, but it seemed like safe info, i.e. hard to screw up.

ETA: I never said the dogs were effective; just that they did go there. My guess is it was too little too late to glean real evidence, except inside the vehicle.

mo

I don't think you're being a hardbottom. ;)

Maybe if she's found she can get some help. Where's Intervention when you need them!

mo

Unfortunately, many of these treatment facilities (even the court-ordered ones) are just the perfect places to meet up with new drug connections for when you get out.

Is there any new news or updates? Anything?

Lots of silence on this case.

I've been lurking on this site for a few week. I am new to the site, so if I post something I shouldn't please let me know. I knew CW, WWH, and MWK when they were kids over 20 years ago. I am having such a hard time processing everything that has happened in the last few weeks. They were very sweet kids.
Something I can't wrap my head around is there being 3 people in 1 family who commit rape and incest. How do they decide to do this? Who could plan to do such a thing? Doesn't it seem likely there is more to the story? Just my thoughts.
Just a note- MWK changed her status on facebook from married to single.

I'm the same age as CW (so things may have changed over the years) and also an Alabama high school dropout. :) My license was suspended until I was 18 years old, if I remember correctly. Not 19. There is no first year driver law here. (Driver's Ed isn't even required. Alabama is not keen on driver education, for sure.)

Wow thank you!

I'm gonna take this chance to please BEG you to finish your hs education. If you can't do the diploma thingy, do a GED. Alabama has an epidemic that they're trying to curb right now, actually the past couple years from what I'm finding. Don't let them win by being added to their statistics. Please! :blowkiss:

FYI - My ex dropped out when he was a senior. Idiot. :) Well I wouldn't get serious with him til he got his diploma. It took him 4 months to get it by going every other Saturday to a class in a community center. He did it then he took a couple classes at a community college. He got a job doing entry level stuff fit the Bankrupcy Court in DE. They paid for him to go to DelTech. He is now a paralegal working for a big law firm in Wilmington. He's a hs drop out. So my dear, there's always light at the end of the tunnel, all you have to do is open up the shades to see the path. Sure ya might bump into the walls a little, but the closer you get the brighter the light is, then your path becomes all too clear.

I've been lurking on this site for a few week. I am new to the site, so if I post something I shouldn't please let me know. I knew CW, WWH, and MWK when they were kids over 20 years ago. I am having such a hard time processing everything that has happened in the last few weeks. They were very sweet kids.
Something I can't wrap my head around is there being 3 people in 1 family who commit rape and incest. How do they decide to do this? Who could plan to do such a thing? Doesn't it seem likely there is more to the story? Just my thoughts.

Hi and welcome from another newbie!

It is very hard to wrap my head around the 3 uncles. Crazy!

So are you fb friends with MWK? None of us are and she has everything private now. Really interesting, so maybe she was shocked, too?

Thank you!

Welcome.gif

Interesting... Here's Alabama's graduated license law, which is what a lot of states call the first year driving law...

http://www.alavoices.org/childrens-issues-graduated-drivers-license.aspx

I don't believe Britttney was a heavy Meth user. Maybe an occasional party type user. My niece is a heavy Meth user and you can tell just by looking at her. She is very thin, has the pock marks, burn marks, discolored teeth and will steal anything she can! She looks like the walking dead!

Interesting... Here's Alabama's graduated license law, which is what a lot of states call the first year driving law...

http://www.alavoices.org/childrens-issues-graduated-drivers-license.aspx

Things have definitely changed since I was a teenaged driver here! Thank you for looking that up. Thank you so much, too, for everything that you wrote re: HS degree! I have my GED. There were 3 students who were shot and killed at my HS in Montgomery and that is partly why I dropped out. FYI, there has not been a single news story in Montgomery about Brittney. I doubt there is a single person besides me who knows her name here.

I don't believe Britttney was a heavy Meth user. Maybe an occasional party type user. My niece is a heavy Meth user and you can tell just by looking at her. She is very thin, has the pock marks, burn marks, discolored teeth and will steal anything she can! She looks like the walking dead!

I've seen this time and time again: people don't seem to believe that a person is a meth addict unless their skin is awful, they're skinny and their teeth ate rotting. This is not the case. I've seen many meth addicts that would easily pass for "normal" people. Depending on the person, it can take a long, long time for meth to take its physical toll on a person. There were photos of BW in an album of CW's that I couldn't believe were of Brittney. She didn't look like the same girl who was in previous albums. The meth was evident to me.

I've seen this time and time again: people don't seem to believe that a person is a meth addict unless their skin is awful, they're skinny and their teeth ate rotting. This is not the case. I've seen many meth addicts that would easily pass for "normal" people. Depending on the person, it can take a long, long time for meth to take its physical toll on a person. There were photos of BW in an album of CW's that I couldn't believe were of Brittney. She didn't look like the same girl who was in previous albums. The meth was evident to me.

I agree....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member