Newbie Club Thread #3

I'm sorry if I sound so cynical, but I am really fed up with the whole family but it's like a trainwreck and I can't help but watch.

I'm new here too. I have been lurking on this site for a while now b/c of this case and I finally broke down and joined. I have been really wanting to comment on some threads. There is a lot of really good information here and I LOVE that I can just come here and get all the info in one place.

ETA - read the OP question and to the PP that suggessted that Casey's "Diary" was a response to her mom's blog... ITA!! I thought that the first time I read them both.

I'm new here too. I have been lurking on this site for a while now b/c of this case and I finally broke down and joined. I have been really wanting to comment on some threads. There is a lot of really good information here and I LOVE that I can just come here and get all the info in one place.

ETA - read the OP question and to the PP that suggessted that Casey's "Diary" was a response to her mom's blog... ITA!! I thought that the first time I read them both.

Welcome Kelsy!

Fox reporting on ticker that there are new developments in the three ring circus. Go tune in!

I'm going to join my fellow newbies here in this thread. I decided to take a break from WS for a bit. Coming back to see a nice little place for us newbies to hang out and discuss this case without being scolded is wonderful. Kudos to whoever started this! :blowkiss:

I have a couple of questions about the phone calls on June. 16/18. Do we KNOW that they were unanswered? I don't recall ever reading/hearing Cindy comment on whether she got the calls or not. Just because a call went unanswered doesn't mean a connection wasn't made. I make calls and talk to people all the time that are under 1 min. For all we know Casey DID talk to the people she called. IDK... if I am missing something, please let me know!!

I have a couple of questions about the phone calls on June. 16/18. Do we KNOW that they were unanswered? I don't recall ever reading/hearing Cindy comment on whether she got the calls or not. Just because a call went unanswered doesn't mean a connection wasn't made. I make calls and talk to people all the time that are under 1 min. For all we know Casey DID talk to the people she called. IDK... if I am missing something, please let me know!!

I believe LE said that they were unanswered. Maybe they looked ma and pa's phones and saw that it wasn't answered. I believe that the reporter stated it too (Fox guy that's camping in their front yard all night) said that they were made in rapid succession because she could not get an answer.

Up thread I said don't ask for links because I am lazy and unorganized :) But I know I remember that statement from the reporter.

ETA: I never heard anything really about the 18th phone calls except that there was a flurry of them too, I believe back to back like on the 16th.

we need Poco and any other "oldbies"!!! we must have mentors!

we need Poco and any other "oldbies"!!! we must have mentors!

lol yep. I missed the news. Did anyone find out what Fox was saying was a new development or was it just a teaser? They need to spit it out because I have to go spend the afternoon with my hubby, or I may be looking for another one soon! :eek:

lol yep. I missed the news. Did anyone find out what Fox was saying was a new development or was it just a teaser? They need to spit it out because I have to go spend the afternoon with my hubby, or I may be looking for another one soon! :eek:

Nothing on Fox that is new . . . doubtful she can be released today

I have tried searching and did not see this discussed. Is this supposedly Casey's photobucket account? http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?start=all[/URL] Now, Casey was said to have NOT attended the "Father's Day Celebration" correct? So Cindy took these photos with her own camera. Casey came home THAT night and loaded them from Cindy's camera to her photobucket? :waitasec: Seems strange. I have not seen Cindy's myspace, but maybe they are on there and Casey got them from there. I am just thinking that the Anthony's say that Casey was living elsewhere from the 15th forward. I wish everything was timestamped...there is a picture of Caylee in a bathing suit too...I wonder if that was from the Anthony's or from Tony's apartment. Sorry so long for my first post...

I have tried searching and did not see this discussed. Is this supposedly Casey's photobucket account? http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?start=all[/URL] Now, Casey was said to have NOT attended the "Father's Day Celebration" correct? So Cindy took these photos with her own camera. Casey came home THAT night and loaded them from Cindy's camera to her photobucket? :waitasec: Seems strange. I have not seen Cindy's myspace, but maybe they are on there and Casey got them from there. I am just thinking that the Anthony's say that Casey was living elsewhere from the 15th forward. I wish everything was timestamped...there is a picture of Caylee in a bathing suit too...I wonder if that was from the Anthony's or from Tony's apartment. Sorry so long for my first post...

Yes that is Casey's photobucket. She was said not to have gone to the nursing home. It has been reported that she was at Tony's then Cindy says that she was home that night. I think Casey used George's laptop (that was the one seized in the SW) so it seems that they may all use the same computer. So, Cindy may have uploaded them and she may have uploaded then at a later time to her photobucket.

Those were some of the last pics to go in her photobucket because the last one to go in will be the first one on your pics. Notice "Missing my love" is before the pics of Caylee, so if she was uploading Caylee is missing pics, she uploaded that crap for Tony very last...Glimpse into Casey's priorities :rolleyes:

I did not really view those as "Caylee is missing" in her photobucket account. I saw those more of just more pictures to show off Caylee. She was saavy enought to put little captions and I think she would have put some captions in those pictures. She was NOT searching for little Caylee and it looks like she was not even mourning. I wonder when the parties below that were?

I meant Caylee is missing as in these were the pics that were first released of Caylee.

No telling when she took the party pics. She seemed to party all the time instead of take care of her kid/finding her kid :(

Okay, is Casey saying she misses her "love" Caylee or in reality is she really talking about Tony here? I'm thinking it's Tony. She seems so sociopathic.

Totally WAY off Topic but, do you think maybe in the next case that pulls us in that we had better copy all the pertinent myspace pages and others like it before they go private? We can weed through them later at our leisure. What do you think? I would love to have had more time on Casey's and her parents pages ect.

Auntbaby you've read my mind....gasp! i know, you are a psychic! LOL,{{hugs}}}

Poco, that's cheating! :crazy: You have like 387268723876 billion posts. You're an old-bie! :) j/k

Yeah, but I'm kinda tired of the other old-bies, lol. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back