AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this article they met at an Indianapolis airport.
http://www.insideedition.com/storyprint.aspx?SpecialReportID=3824

I didn't know that. What are the odds? You are sitting in an out of state airport. You have been openly looking for a baby, with all kinds of online presence, willing to adopt, foster or even a surrogate. And there, sitting all by herself, is a girl that is crying, from your home state, asking you to raise her child. Happens all the time.

IF EJ met the Smith's for a transfer at the airport, crying........did she change her mind that time?
and these people hounded her for the baby and gave her stuff?
and then EJ followed through this time??? Just thinking out loud.

I have missed some vital information. Who is Ms. E and how do I find out what TS's daughter said about her ?

I think it is in response to what her daughter put on her facebook. The daughter believes her mom is involved and took it to her FB page.

Could someone paraphrase the daughter's remarks? I can't find FB pages that have any content ever.

Did I miss something? TPS' daughter went on TPS' FB page and said she thinks her mother is involved?

One of the 3 children from her 1st marriage that she is so very close to?

Or, did the daughter say something on her OWN page, and TPS' saw it?

Sorry for being so confused.

Could someone paraphrase the daughter's remarks? I can't find FB pages that have any content ever.

Am I allowed to do that? I wasn't sure, that's why I didn't do it when I first found it.

I didn't know that. What are the odds? You are sitting in an out of state airport. You have been openly looking for a baby, with all kinds of online presence, willing to adopt, foster or even a surrogate. And there, sitting all by herself, is a girl that is crying, from your home state, asking you to raise her child. Happens all the time.

The prospective adoptive mother says to her. "How can I help you"? "So, what do you want to do with your baby?"

The Smith's were at the airport last spring because they returned from a trip to Mexico. Will find exact dates for anyone interested

The Smith's were at the airport last spring because they returned from a trip to Mexico. Will find exact dates for anyone interested

They lived in TX? left trip from Mexico and ended up in IND????
I don't understand the air lines route???

Can you post what she said?

DD: everyday your on the news. whats going on!! i think you have something to do with the whole thing..

TS: What did I do to you? Fight for almost 5 years for custody of my own kids! Any mother would do that that loves her kids...Your father was doing a lot of ugly underhanded things to me and causing you three to sickness because of it. Which forced me into giving him a step-parent adoption which would allow you 3 to have a normal life! How could I ... See Morefinally be pushed into that??? Because of my love for you, and because of the Bible: King Solomon had two women stand before him professing that they were both the mothers of that child. He said he will cut the child in half and they could both have one half of the child. One mother cried out, "NO", let her have the child! And that is when he knew who the real mother was.....I loved you kids so much that I was willing to give you up so that you wouldn't continue to be chopped up to bits! I won't email you again until all of this is over, and you will see that "everything" we have said has been true! And I "DO" love you!!!!

DD: the reason why i doubt you is b/c you did the same thing to us. i have every reason! i would never be sad or hurt about the things im saying about you..b/c i know there true. stop with these stupid games. tell everyone where the baby is. its gettin old im tired of watching you on the news!! XOXO (my *advertiser censored*!!)

Yeah, I'm not sure that woman is the biomom.

I'm unsure what momdetective posted because I assumed we were posting about the same case at that point and didn't go back to any links she may have given... I put up quite a bit of the text from the court records late last night from one case - I'm assuming it was from one continual case, but could have been more.

I didn't see anything where the baby was African American, but would appreciate a reference if you have one.

Here is Momtective's original post [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4656022#post4656022"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #3 - Page 22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And this is the case I thought you were referring to

http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/opinions/tca/PDF/074/adoptionplaceOPN.pdf

It's on page 2

I am guessing these are different cases -- same MO though :(

I'm a Bible-believing, conservative Christian and my hinky meter goes off big time when someone quotes a Bible verse in an inappropriate manner like she did on her FB. To me, it's like a mentally imbalanced person chanting aloud football scores while in the grocery store checkout.

Yeah, but this is also the woman who said Jesus went to Hell

Tammi Peters Smith When are you guys coming down here? Isn't it this month? Were leaving Saturday for a week at the beach in Mexico. Were finally using our Time Share!!!!
April 22, 2009 at 10:45am

DD: everyday your on the news. whats going on!! i think you have somethingg to do witht he whole thing..

TS: What did I do to you? Fight for almost 5 years for custody of my own kids! Any mother would do that that loves her kids...Your father was doing a lot of ugly underhanded things to me and causing you three to sickness because of it. Which forced me into giving him a step-parent adoption which would allow you 3 to have a normal life! How could I ... See Morefinally be pushed into that??? Because of my love for you, and because of the Bible: King Solomon had two women stand before him professing that they were both the mothers of that child. He said he will cut the child in half and they could both have one half of the child. One mother cried out, "NO", let her have the child! And that is when he knew who the real mother was.....I loved you kids so much that I was willing to give you up so that you wouldn't continue to be chopped up to bits! I won't email you again until all of this is over, and you will see that "everything" we have said has been true! And I "DO" love you!!!!

DD: the reason why i doubt you is b/c you did the same thing to us. i have every reason! i would never be sad or hurt about the things im saying about you..b/c i know there true. stop with these stupid games. tell everyone where the baby is. its gettin old im tired of watching you on the news!! XOXO (my *advertiser censored*!!)

Wow.
I am speechless.

From her FB

Q- Do you think they are any closer to finding baby Gabriel?

Tammi Peters Smith
Yes, we are very close!! That's why we spent so much time at the police station yesterday helping them, working together to brainstorm some ideas. We all came up with an awesome scenario that may help find him in a matter of a few days... Hopefully!!!! They were very thankful for all our hard work and participation! And we are very happy to do it, if it means finding that little angel!
3 hours ago

Sorry, just checking in for the day and haven't read totally through the last 11 pages that I have missed but....

Do the Smith's want to be made out to be heroes in the end of all of this? I hate to see them practically gushing from all the attention on NG and giving partial information while telling us they are withholding some more info. MOO, but I think they had a hand in all of this and are "leading" the way towards a conclusion. It is like someone stole something, knows where it is and then tells people where to find it. Do I make sense?

I think all this talk of "Body Talk" from the LE may be more ways the LE is "reading" them.

Tammi Peters Smith When are you guys coming down here? Isn't it this month? Were leaving Saturday for a week at the beach in Mexico. Were finally using our Time Share!!!!

Thank you so much, can you get a screen shot in case she goes El Deleto on that?

Baby Gabriel was born in May so I don't think this was the trip.

That would have been before Gabriel was even born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23