GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

No, my vehicles have windows.

How about the trunk? Or heavily tinted windows that you can't see very well inside? My Jeep has tinted windows, in certain light you can't really see much. OR he could have wanted to see if her purse was still in it, her cell phone, some clue as to where she was.
I mean, to me it's obvious. He finds her car, locked, but she's not there. What would you do?

one more thought... if she left the house (reportedly) at 11pm... and the text was sent at 12:45 am.... (and she reportedly never made it to crest) where was she at in between? It does not take an hour and 45min to drive from her house to the mickie d's

What am I looking at here?

the macdonalds (and parking).... (one of the comments under the article said her van was found in the truck parking...)..

eta: caveat that it was a comment and not reported in msm

the macdonalds (and parking).... (one of the comments under the article said her van was found in the truck parking...

Ok, I can't see the comments on the mobile version which is why I'm clueless.

one more thought... if she left the house (reportedly) at 11pm... and the text was sent at 12:45 am.... (and she reportedly never made it to crest) where was she at in between? It does not take an hour and 45min to drive from her house to the mickie d's

1) why drive to that crest location on the first place?

2) what took so long between leaving and text?

3) witnesses to her leaving?

4) witnesses at mcdonalds?

5) why does LE think it's foul play?

I'm surprised at the lack of info here. Don't reporters ask questions anymore or do they just regurgitate the basics?

There are no details at all which I find frustrating.

I'm surprised at the lack of info here. Don't reporters ask questions anymore or do they just regurgitate the basics?

There are no details at all which I find frustrating.

bbm <-----------that

(the jennifer wadsworths are few and far between imhoo)

And when did they last see her?

Do we know where her purse and cell phone are?

The media has said "attempts to reach her by cell phone have been unsuccessful" - so I guess we can deduce that her cell phone is also missing.

This case is proceeding at a snail's pace. It seems by now they should have cell phone pings, and a picture of what her vehicle looks like on her missing poster, with maps showing her route and destination.

I looked arround on the map ,thinking it was an odd place to park and leave a car but reasonable if I did not want my car seen somewhere. I also could have my friend pick me up but most likey we would have plans to go somewhere or else I would have met at that location. Next I was like whats open at 12 45 am .

I saw this place was open and if I didnt want my car seen by anyone I could walk to it.

Henry Hudson's Pub
1851 South Douglas Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73130-6223

I think we can dismiss the possibility that this is just a random, fluke crime of opportunity. It seems very unlikely, given all the circumstances, that she was on her way to this far off grocery store, and then at some point a random crime happened to her.

It seems either she planned to meet someone who harmed her, she's disappeared on purpose, or her husband harmed her - which I think is unlikely. It seems it's becoming most likely she left on purpose.

If they haven't already, it's time to get cell phone records and call someone in to search her computer.

*wonders what in the world people would think happened to me if I went missing and my computer was searched*

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmmm_soup
Back