Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading posts that propose that SA must have buried the body after dark because it would be too risky to do it in the daytime. Also a few that imply it must have been someone else because no one would be so stupid as to bury her that close to his known whereabouts at that time.

My observation is that both SA and BJD had been operating under an intense fog of drugs for quite some time, maybe since adolescence or younger. The drugs we know about are pot, narcotics, and diazepams, if I remember correctly. There are indicators that they needed these substances to function on a daily basis so badly that they were willing to have them on the premises after HD went missing and they KNEW they were being closely scrutinized by not only LE but the world at large through intense media coverage.

I think the most likely scenario is the simplest, as the simplest actions were all they were capable of. I believe something happened to HD sometime before morning, he went to work to "be seen", went back to get the body, ended up burying her at the site that was the easiest and felt the most secure/comforting for HIM, close to momma and 'home' where they may have excused every misconduct all his life. He didn't even have to walk with her body, he could dig very quickly, then remove her from the car and have "the bag" under loose dry dirt VERY quickly, and be unnoticed that time of year during Christmas holidays. I'm betting he was fairly familiar with the site.

I think the events really ARE that simple because that's just who they are, then take away MAJOR brain function points for being very seriously impaired by long term serious drug use. The interviews we saw after HD's disappearance show that. It will be interesting to see the demeanor and attitude now after time has passed and they've had an opportunity to get clean. Have they? Or have they continued to use heavily to deal with their guilt and denial?

Just think of what would be said/thought if they didn't show up.

Carrie said on another post that Billie hasnt even been in contact with her lawyer in months..so no she wasnt told by John Young to go there that night.

Also one thing to consider...the media may not be correct about everything they are printing. Because they say Shawn and Billie are together right now..doesnt mean they are.

I was just going to post and ask if we have heard from Clint yet, I have looked and don't see anything from him, not even on fb. Last I heard, he had moved a few times since Hailey disappeared, not sure where he is now, but would have thought some reporter would find him to see his reaction to this news.

I'm curious though.... why does everyone think that BD and SA going to CC indicates they are guilty? if they knew it was Hailey (cuz they put her there), why wouldn't they run the other way?

Gosh, now I wish I had remembered where I read it but last night I read a link that stated Clint is working on an oil rig and has returned to CC. And iirc, he is still with Naomi.

I will try to find it but I am not sure which site it was on.

IMO

I understand what you are saying, but SA and BD have been publicly named persons of interest and this is a crime sleuthing site.

When was BD named a person of interest? I must have missed that because I did not know. tia

I don't particularly like BD at all . . . but . . . I thought she left town to find a new job. When you mess up a reputation the way she did, it's a wonder she could find a job anywhere in Texas. Not making excuses for her, but just saying...:twocents: We are in a recession right now - lots of people on the move.

I have no problem with Billie moving if it was her intent to do so in order to find a job. What I DO have a problem with is Billie not being in contact with local LE or even leaving contact information for LE. That boggles my brain.

I have no problem with Billie moving if it was her intent to do so in order to find a job. What I DO have a problem with is Billie not being in contact with local LE or even leaving contact information for LE. That boggles my brain.

According to LE they even gave her a phone so she could keep in contact with them..but she turned it off....thats one thing i dont get ;(

Good morning, everyone! I live 100 miles away from Colorado City but posted many of the local news links yesterday 2 threads back. Like I said yesterday, our news stations here in my city are very reliable. They miss a detail or two, but they are ususally spot on in these types of scenarios. Last night on the 6:00PM news, the reporters that had been on the scene since 5:00AM stated that they were told these things about the body from their sources:

Body was in a trash bag
It had been buried and looked as if recent rains and wind had unearthed it
Small hands similar to a child
Partial mummification
Long hair similar to Hailey's still attached to the head
Small items that were recovered in the bag point to this being her
BD and SA were both in Colorado City as of yesterday

I obviously can not give you a link since it was on live television last night. I am confident we have our Hailey. I am saddened, yet relieved. Once we have a definite confirmation of the identity, I truly believe we will see some movement in this case. I think the fingers will point directly at BOTH SA and BD. I posted a link yesterday showing that MSM says that BD and Hailey had had a fight the "NIGHT" she disappeared. I speculate that she did in fact die in the evening and was disposed of the morning that SA abruptly left his job. IMHO

Thank You, SDT for this update !

RBBM: This caught my attention : I wonder what they found in the bag ?

The other "red earing" ? I don't recall it being found ...

The "flip flops" ? IIRC, wasn't it reported that Hailey was wearing "flip flops" the day she went "missing" ?

:please: I hope we found out something SOON !

Why would SA return to CC if he was not with Billie any longer? He would not have any reason to show up there, as the only suspect...JMO

According to LE they even gave her a phone so she could keep in contact with them..but she turned it off....thats one thing i dont get ;(

It sure fits with the HIGH degree of denial she had immediately after her daughter's disappearance: just cut all ties and run where there are no memories to haunt you. I believe it shows just how attached (NOT) to HD she really was all along.

Seriously?? LOL they gave her a phone? I don't remember reading that.

In all fairness.... if LE handed me a phone and said, here, use this, I think I would be a little hesitant (and I don't do anything against the law lol) My first thought would be, they want to track me, or listen in on my calls, or something.

Does BD still have the same lawyer? I believe that would be their means to contact BD, if they weren't left a phone number.

I did find this article on another thread, this is the only thing I can find that says anything about Clint since the news yesterday. So sounds like they don't have his contact info either.

http://m.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-site-tuesday-discovery-fil/

"I don’t have any contact information for the mother, or anyone else," he said. "We may be able to contact Haliey’s dad, Clint (Dunn). ... But I don’t know if he still lives here."

Just out of curiosity, where us Hailey's brother?

When was BD named a person of interest? I must have missed that because I did not know. tia

I did read that Shawn is not the only POI and LE said they have POIs but dont know if they mean BD or some other people.

Shawn is the only one named. I always wondered who the other are when LE stated they had POIs.

IMO

I was just going to post and ask if we have heard from Clint yet, I have looked and don't see anything from him, not even on fb. Last I heard, he had moved a few times since Hailey disappeared, not sure where he is now, but would have thought some reporter would find him to see his reaction to this news.

I'm curious though.... why does everyone think that BD and SA going to CC indicates they are guilty? if they knew it was Hailey (cuz they put her there), why wouldn't they run the other way?

Right now Im not holding to much onto them getting back in town. B/c I know how my own mind would work. If they stayed out of town I would think how dare you not go and be there for immediate contact with LE. It could be your daughter, how could you not care? If they show up in town it would be why did you show up so fast? Afraid that you did not get rid of all the evidence? Afraid if you did not show up at the right time everyone may look down on you even more? The timing of going back is damn if they do damned if they don't at this point b/c how they acted throughout this whole thing. And I only know bit and pieces b/c I was focusing on family stuff then this case. But from the pieces I know, BD and SA do not look good.

Right now Im not holding to much onto them getting back in town. B/c I know how my own mind would work. If they stayed out of town I would think how dare you not go and be there for immediate contact with LE. It could be your daughter, how could you not care? If they show up in town it would be why did you show up so fast? Afraid that you did not get rid of all the evidence? Afraid if you did not show up at the right time everyone may look down on you even more? The timing of going back is damn if they do damned if they don't at this point b/c how they acted throughout this whole thing. And I only know bit and pieces b/c I was focusing on family stuff then this case. But from the pieces I know, BD and SA do not look good.

Billie is in Colorado City.

I reckon no identification has been made yet? Do we have any pressers scheduled for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998