Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there is no proof that we are aware of that proves ICA actually made or purchased chloroform - but the roll of tape came from the house and had 4 or more pieces cut from said roll - that's where I have no trouble finding premeditation. Aside from the possibility that if the chloroform was used and the COD - it could have been accidental.

Just like suffocation by any other means - there are several minutes there to change your mind - obviously she didn't.

However, we do have the tape and the autopsy says it was put on before decomp started.

I think the biggest thing in this case is the 31 days. The lying about why she waited to protect her family from harm - yet the kidnappers were perfectly okay with her doing her thing with Tony and having her cell phone and going out at night and going back and forth to the house, etc. I really don't think you need much else, but just in case, they do have the tapes with the lying, the June 20th picture and the endless array of other evidence.

:waitasec: Must of been from one of the Anthony's or a theory. I found it very odd that BC even said that. I find it very odd that he out there sharing his thoughts/theories with the media after being the Anthony's attorney. I am wondering what his agenda is in all this. :waitasec:

BBM - yeah because your daughter using chloroform on her 2 year old baby and leaving her in the trunk of her car is sooo preferable to duct tape!!!

WTH is wrong with these people?

Since there is no proof that we are aware of that ICA actually made or purchased chloroform - but the roll of tape came from the house and had 4 or more pieces cut from said roll - that's where I have no trouble finding premeditation. Aside from the possibility that if the chloroform was used and the COD - it could have been accidental.

Just like suffocation by any other means - there are several minutes there to change your mind - obviously she didn't.

ITA! If the SA is going to use something to prove premeditation, the duct tape is a much better avenue than chloroform. If you gathered up 1000 people as potential jurors, and asked them how many had a roll of duct tape in their home, conservatively, 800 would say they do. And if you showed 4 different rolls of duct tape types, one being the high temp tape found on Caylee, and asked which one was the closest to matching the roll they had at home, I'd be willing to bet that not one person would pick the tape that was found on Caylee. (If they did, the A's would blame them toot-sweet for Caylees murder!) Yet we have this one type of Industrial duct tape, that is no longer in production, that was produced in the state that the A's moved from, that was found at one of GA's former employers, that was used to hang the "Where's Caylee?" posters, that was filmed on a table at the A's command center, wrapped around the skull of Caylees remains, dumped down the road from the A home, all while KC lied about where Caylee was. Too much of a coincidence? I'd say so!

And WHAMMO, another motion bites the dust for the DT! YES!!! The post mortem banding is IN and so is Karen Lowe! WOOT WOOT!

04/26/2011 Order Denying
Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Post Mortem Banding) and Unreliability of Scientific Testimony by Karen Lowe on Post-Mortem Hair Banding

I can't wait to see this order!

And WHAMMO, another two bite the dust!

04/26/2011 Order Denying
Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Post Mortem Banding) and Unreliability of Scientific Testimony by Karen Lowe on Post-Mortem Hair Banding

You win the finders fee!!! Happy dance happy dance! Wouldn't it be funny if were another short and sweet order...the defense argued nothing required by a Frye Hearing""

And WHAMMO, another motion bites the dust for the DT! YES!!! The post mortem banding is IN and so is Karen Lowe! WOOT WOOT!

04/26/2011 Order Denying

Thanks for watching so diligently, Aedrys.

Do you think they already have their motion for reconsideration drafted?

I'm not obsessed or anything. TWO MORE!!!!! YAY FOR THE DOGGIES!!!! And the Heart Sticker is in as well!!! I'm dancing, y'all!

04/26/2011 Order Denying
Motion in Limine to Exclude All Evidence Relating to Canine Searches and Alerts
04/26/2011 Order Denying
Motion to Preclude Phantom "Heart Sticker" Evidence

I'm not obsessed or anything. TWO MORE!!!!! YAY FOR THE DOGGIES!!!! And the Heart Sticker is in as well!!! I'm dancing, y'all!

04/26/2011 Order Denying
04/26/2011 Order Denying
Where are you getting this? lol

04/26/2011 Order Denying

HURRAY! THIS IS THE ONE I REALLY WANTED IN! :woohoo:

04/26/2011 Order Denying

This may sound strange, but I'm so happy for Caylee, I could just cry.

Oh I hope the dear doc from the body farm gets his in! Cmon cmon boxcars!

Where are you getting this? lol

The Orange County Court Clerk's website, which has the online court docket for the Casey Anthony case: http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

You just type in her last name, and first name, and I check off only open cases. And then click on the one case that comes up, and then the massively long docket comes up!

This may sound strange, but I'm so happy for Caylee, I could just cry.

No, it's not strange at all. I'm almost crying too. Oh what a happy day for Justice for Caylee! She deserves it!

And I can't get Queen out of my head - And another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust!

04/26/2011 Order Denying

04/26/2011 Order Denying
04/26/2011 Order Denying

Justice is on the way!
:great: :woohoo: :great: :woohoo: :great: :woohoo:

If only we could see the DT's face right now...or better yet ICA's!
:floorlaugh: .....:great: .....:floorlaugh: .....:great: .....:floorlaugh: .....:great: .....:floorlaugh:

The dogs will have their day in court! WOOT!!!! I am so excited about that after how disrespectful and downright RUDE the DT was about them in court. So how does that BITE out of your defense feel, DT?

And wow, the sticker and the post mortem root banding made it in too!!!! Justice is really coming, Caylee!!! Thank you God for HHJP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member