Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how the parents of Juv2 must feel? That kid must be pretty freaked out. I'm sure the buzz around town must be nuts!

If his parents are smart they have him tucked away out of town somewhere. If these have others out there somewhere the kid better be somewhere safe. One never knows the length people will go to inorder to save their selves.

Can you imagine how the parents of Juv2 must feel? That kid must be pretty freaked out. I'm sure the buzz around town must be nuts!
Outraged. Their son was used and could have gone to prison for life or faced the DP if LE hadn't pieced together the rest of the story, but went on the DNA evidence found on Brooke's items. :furious:

I remember Denise saying in regard to Raymond - "He is very booksmart", didn't she? I remember thinking that it was a really strange remark. Almost as if - well was - complimenting him.
There is no telling what all has been going on. These sisters are crazy.

The only time I have ever mentioned that someone was "book smart", I was really saying that they were stupid when it came to common sense or every day matters. So it may not have been a compliment.

I wonder who it was with her, cheko, that was sobbing?

"Jacques' wife, Denise, attended the hearing but showed no emotion. A woman who accompanied Denise Jacques to the hearing sobbed quietly Jacques led into the courtroom. Both women declined comment when approached by a reporter following the hearing."

I'm getting dizzy from all the players plus haven't had my morning joe yet.

Anyone know or recall -
Is MJ's mother still alive? Live in the local area? TIA

And, welcome aboard, VTNance and emanon7! :)

It would almost have to be a family member, nobody else in the world would cry over seeing that monster come into the court room. I'm surprised people weren't cheering & yelling, 'Hang the SOB'!!!!

I suspect the safe was just a ruse to throw LE off the trail of the *advertiser censored*. The fact that RG went to Alabama to hide *advertiser censored* in his house is very telling. He really wanted to keep his *advertiser censored*, otherwise he would have thrown it out somewhere between Texas and Vermont.

Yep. Imagine the pathology of this guy...he knows for a fact or at the very least strongly suspects that Jacques has killed Brooke.

He involves himself in attempting to cover Jacques tracks by falsifying Brooke's myspace page.

Yet he STILL cannot bring himself to destroy his child *advertiser censored* collection.

Something just occurred to me. Do you think maybe RG went to the library in Cullan and tried to login to the myspace account to make it look like it was Brooke who had done so in order to draw attention away from Vermont?

dark_shadows just called me from work, she has a picture of gagnon, she will scan it when she gets home and post it.

AWESOME!!
I suspected there was no safe last Friday when I found out there was no active landfill search going on in San Antonio. That compounded with the family connection to the RSO Grosenheider sealed the deal for me that KG was lying.

I've never bought the safe story either. Any NORMAL person would NOT toss out a safe knowing there was kiddie *advertiser censored* in it; they would call the police. Plus the fact that KG's brother is a RSO who collects (STILL COLLECTS, IMO) child *advertiser censored*. Have we determined for sure if he has absconded?

I suspect the safe was just a ruse to throw LE off the trail of the *advertiser censored*. The fact that RG went to Alabama to hide *advertiser censored* in his house is very telling. He really wanted to keep his *advertiser censored*, otherwise he would have thrown it out somewhere between Texas and Vermont.

RG almost seemed boastful about his 'five years worth of Russian *advertiser censored*'. I figured there was no way he was going to part with it. I'm no *advertiser censored* connoisseur, but what is the difference between Russian *advertiser censored* and the rest of it?

The only time I have ever mentioned that someone was "book smart", I was really saying that they were stupid when it came to common sense or every day matters. So it may not have been a compliment.

One of the news stories the other day said that Gagnon received a mechanical engineering degree from the University of Maine in December 1990.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's the only one in the family to have made it past junior high.

Something just occurred to me. Do you think maybe RG went to the library in Cullan and tried to login to the myspace account to make it look like it was Brooke who had done so in order to draw attention away from Vermont?

I have thought that DianeB.
RG seems to think the FBI & LE would believe any story they came up with. I doubt he felt he'd get any more than questioned.

I'm no *advertiser censored* connoisseur, but what is the difference between Russian *advertiser censored* and the rest of it?

I think it may be particularly brutal due to the lack of strict government oversight and the relative anonymity of the perps who distribute the stuff on the internet.

Believe it or not, there are people that do not like computers and know nothing about a computer. My Mom says all she knows is how to dust it. My husband never gets on the computer.

Oh I know. I wasn't even referring to the wives using the computer but being aware of what their husbands were doing. I can't overhaul an engine and don't want to learn but I knew what my husband and his friends were doing even if it was down at the marina working on a boat.

Didn't they ever walk in the room, knock on the home office door, ask what are you doing for umteen hours in that room, or time at their pal's house, etc? Maybe it's just me. I never had reason to distrust my hubby but I couldn't live like that. These men had to spend a lot of time excluding their wives and the wives tolerate it for them to engage in this level of child *advertiser censored*. At some point seems like the Mothers would've said enough. Especially an ex-con with sexual assault on his record spending time with the children.

I think it is precisely what he wanted to do. When he showed up in VT the next day, he would play the role of the worried step-dad...even going to church with her bio father and his wife soon after! What do you bet he never mentioned his side trip to Alabama to them? !

We know Gagnon changed the MYSpace , but he also did something with her email account too. I think one took place in Texas before he left and the other was from Cullman..probably the library.

What are the hours that MJ works? Does Thermdyne have a second shift? It just seems like he has been available alot during the day..while Denise was at work. That would have given him all day to take care of his *advertiser censored* interests.

Denise would have been pretty computer knowledgable if she was in the marketing dept of a medical company and had her email listed to that company on the internet. She knew her way around a computer alright.

These men had to spend a lot of time excluding their wives and the wives tolerate it

Yeah, but none of these guys are what you'd call the George Clooney type. Maybe their wives (no Angelinas...) tolerated it because they were happy to have their husbands get their rocks off online instead of bothering them for sex.

My theory is that when AR and MJ picked Brooke up again after the store, they started in with the mental torture of her. Telling her what was to come and starting to build the fear.

I don't believe drugs are involved because as sick as MJ is...he wanted her to be "alert" to feel the torture and to be able to struggle.

I don't believe AR's account of what happened when they got back to the house...only they did go back there and Brooke never left the property.

The cause of death may never be known. However, if his fantasy had to do with the 1985 conviction...I would suspect a knife was used.

i think she was built up to think there really was going to be a party....a party where she'd meet some really cute guy....has it been said how AR & MJ picked her back up though, once they dropped her off at Cumberland Farms?...that's where i'm a bit confused.....or did they never really "drop" her off there to start with...

I have thought that DianeB.
RG seems to think the FBI & LE would believe any story they came up with. I doubt he felt he'd get any more than questioned.

I think so too. I think he thought using a public computer would lend anonymity to his web use. I think they both thought themselves smooth operators; whereas they were really unsophisticated. Maybe that came from them getting away with this for so long.

has it been said how AR & MJ picked her back up though, once they dropped her off at Cumberland Farms?

I figured it was a situation in which Brooke had been 'stood up' by "Sam" and maybe called them from the laundromat to come get her.

I think RG thought he covered the computer trail and the *advertiser censored* trail he was done..home free..and that fool MJ also thought the same. They thought they had all their bases covered..even with the planting of evidence.

If they didn't think that they wouldn't have been calling the police for updates, planting evidence, finding the evidence they planted..etc...It was MJ that found the tennis shoe and then the LEO came out and found the rest. Just how stupid were these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288