2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC...they want to know the truth. They may not like the answer and it may be the other side.
Hardest thing is to not talk to their daughter.

Brad Conway about 911 calls. The calls were made and everyone has got to live with it. At the time they were made that's how she felt. Now with time, feelings can change.

Re: Comment about dead body. That was her and their first impression. Saying they did find trash but he doesn't think that they will go back and try to say it was that. That they will stick to their first statement.

Red mine.

Only because CA/GA are hoping to stay out of jail. Otherwise, they would lie through their teeth.

Actually he said that they did find trash but that he didn't think anyone would go back and try to blame it on that. That they will stick with their first comments.

Sorry Conway, I am not believing that until they get up on the stand and actually say it. They have done everything in their power to say it was anything but a dead body back there. I won't believe it until I hear those words leave their lips.

And gag me, she wished CA a happy mother's day! I'm betting CA is real proud to be Casey's mother now...

It should bother CA that Caylee can't ever wish her a happy mother's day again because of Casey... Casey wishing CA a happy mother's day should make CA sick!

I believe you....I must have missed in while typing. Good thing I'm not a court reporter.

It mad me mad when Baez said that this trial is not about justice (and he said something else), but about money. That mad me so upset. This is about Caylee. How awful not to acknowledge that a terrible, horrific, and very tragic happened. That is why Casey is there. That is why he(Baez) is there (MAKING MONEY). And everyone else is there in the courtroom, those of us watching from across the country and all over. It's about justice for a poor, little, innocent, helpless child, who didn't deserve what happened to her. And, it's about making the monster, (the one who was suppose to love her, and protect her, pay the price for killing her. Maybe he is speaking from HIS position and reasons why he is involved in this case. But, for the rest us, it all about poor sweet little Caylee. She deserves this trial. She deserves the truth to be told.

Ya know----that lack of acknowledging Caylee's horrific murder, the constant blaming of any problem on everyone else (whether it be the defense attorneys or more specifically KC), the obvious lack of remorse from KC from day 31 and on-----her body language of conceit, detachment, and her egotism, may just be the things that gets her the DP.

moo

The statement was recorded.

That's why they're sticking with it.

JMO

BC...they want to know the truth. They may not like the answer and it may be the other side.

Shouldn't the "hardest thing" be the fact that their grandaughter is dead by the hand of their daughter?:furious:

He said bag of trash IIRC

With a decaying pizza (BC added)
I tend not to believe a word BC says, I will have to hear C&G speak the truth with my own ears at trial. I guess there really is no way to recant Cindy's initial statements to 911, kind of hard to weasel out of that one.

the reason i believe casey has changed her looks to look prim and fuddy duddy , girl next door ponytail and librarian with a bun is all to make jurors not associate her with the girl in sexy pics!! when you think of casey - close your eyes- now tell me what you see in your mind. the sexy girl does not come to mind much - she will look like pollyana by time trial. long hair curled to waste. pink ribbon and pinifore white dress! if she wanted to she could get hair cut in jail.

He ALWAYS says that. Then G and C come out with something completely contradictory!

the reason i believe casey has changed her looks to look prim and fuddy duddy , girl next door ponytail and librarian with a bun is all to make jurors not associate her with the girl in sexy pics!! when you think of casey - close your eyes- now tell me what you see in your mind. the sexy girl does not come to ind much - she will look like pollyana by time trial. long hair curled to waste. pink ribbpn and pinifore white dress! if she wanted to she could get hair cut in jail.

Anklets and whoops...she's already wearing the "Mary Janes". :rolleyes:

Jose also needs to buy KC one of those big suckers that are in a swirl, so she will look about 12.

Body language expert on the judge -- his chair shakes when he gets impatient and wants them to get to the point. (paraphrased)

I'm not sure I agree with this one. JP's chair vibrates even when he's speaking.

I do understand that KC has to be defended, hence all these motions. But I can't for the life of me figure out why none of the defense or family is screaming something like, "the real killer is still out there and we need to be looking!

There was a pizza box. No actual pizza.

Yes, I know. I was surprised BC was still trying to throw that incorrect information out there.

JPerry now teaching Baez how to do the next motion, Baez still not clear.

I don't understand how a defense team can have as many attorneys on it as this one does and still present as being so incompetent. Do they not keep up with what each other is doing? Is this some kind of legal strategy to look like an idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23