GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they do and no, they aren't all out. MOO

I will respectfully disagree based on my own personal knowledge and first hand experience as both a former soldier and current spouse to a soldier who closed official military operations in Iraq. There are still contractors and State Department personnel in country as well as IA teams but they are not continuous 3 year tours. I will say though that my intended point was the statement made by the press was used for sensationalism which upset me because not every person who goes to war comes back and kills people. I don't feel it was necessary for the blurb to be added at the end of the article the way it was. The way our veterans are portrayed in the media is a very touchy subject for me and I am sorry if I came across as snippy when I first pointed this out in the article.

Authorities continue search for boyfriend of Illinois teen found dead Monday
August 28, 2012 - 7:11 am

snipped...Maier said the truck had been driven down that embankment into a wooded area. The truck ran over a large tree before coming to rest not far from the Little Wabash River. An autopsy on Evans will be performed later Monday at the White County Morgue.

I am confused

Who is the dead man that was shot? Or was there one?
If it is Jake, why are they still issuing news saying the search continues?

http://www.14news.com/story/19385632/authorities-searching-for-missing-white-county-couple

They say Evans had what appeared to be gunshot wounds to the head.

Dang I hoped this one would be different. Sad.

From the link above:

Person of interest named in southern Illinois teen's death
Updated: Aug 28, 2012 4:48 AM MDT

snipped...Officials say Jacob Wheeler, 22, of Carmi, went missing Sunday along with Evans and is now a person of interest in her homicide.

I am confused

Me too! I thought he was found shot as well?

I am confused

Jessica Evans was shot & located.

Jake (as far as I can SEE) has not.

If anyone finds otherwise, please provide a link.

Mucho Gracias.

:banghead:

Jessica Evans was shot & located.

Jake (as far as I can SEE) has not.

If anyone finds otherwise, please provide a link.

Mucho Gracias.

:banghead:

I don't have a link
I read it in post #53
I believe there is a link there

I don't have a link
I read it in post #53
I believe there is a link there

I can never get that 'Disclosure' site to load. :banghead: I just read the post and thought he had been found shot.

Oh no! :(

UPDATE #2, 10:45 P.M.
We’re hearing that Jacob Wheeler’s body has been found, and that he has been shot. Our sources are hearing that Jessica was also shot. We know nothing further. Please be patient as the site is running slowly from the load, and we thank you in advance. Our sympathies, as well, to the families of those involved in this tragedy.

http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com/2012/08/27/teens-body-found-male-friend-still-missing/

From Disclosure this morning:

TEEN WAS SHOT; MALE FRIEND BEING SOUGHT AS ‘PERSON OF INTEREST’

snipped...Throughout the night, reports dwindled, but reliable information came in that Jessi had been shot; then, that BOTH had been found shot. Ultimately, Wheeler’s wife, Michele Hillier, messaged our Facebook page from her location in Florida. Michele, a Texas girl, was contacted by authorities and told that her husband was being sought.

Read more: http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com...le-friend-being-sought-as-person-of-interest/
Also on fb: https://www.facebook.com/jacob.wheeler.146#!/DisclosureNews

(This morning HE is being SOUGHT, SHE'S been SHOT...)

I can never get that 'Disclosure' site to load. :banghead: I just read the post and thought he had been found shot.

It wouldn't load for me either but the quote is above
thats why I did not provide the link in my post

I can't get it to load either. There were comments last night that he had been found shot but, I believe that was incorrect. One of the articles I read this morning stated that Wheeler is now a person of interest.
I am the most naive person in the world!! I still believe that Wheeler is injured or dead also. Call me crazy!!

I can't get it to load either. There were comments last night that he had been found shot but, I believe that was incorrect. One of the articles I read this morning stated that Wheeler is now a person of interest.
I am the most naive person in the world!! I still believe that Wheeler is injured or dead also. Call me crazy!!

Not crazy

There is so little information to work with
My wish would be that he is only injured, not dead or a murderer
There are far too many of these cases

<modsnip>

I think that map is pretty close to the location. County Rd 2150N stops and starts a few times. If you zoom in and look a bit farther to the west, there is a section of the same road that stops right next to the river. I would guess that is where the truck found (but I'm just guessing).

I didn't know Disclosure had a website now. That may not be the best place to get your info...it's kind of an underground paper, dedicated to revealing corruption in Southern Illinois. I'm not sure why they reported that Jacob Wheeler had been found- every other up-to-date site is saying he is still missing and is a person of interest.

It is still possible that someone killed them both, or that they abducted him. I guess it is possible that he could be in the river, but the Little Wabash is not very big or deep. Especially now that we've been in a massive drought all summer. I don't think a body would stay hidden in there very long.

I guess the earlier post about Wheeler's body being located was a mistake.

Naturally, Wheeler is going to be a person of interest. Whether he did this or not remains to be seen. I don't know why I got the feeling that a third person may have attacked them both....

I'm like you....I have tried repeatedly and can't get it to load for me either! Very frustrating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle