Who is Annie D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Annie is such a big player in Caylee's disappearance, why are there only a few references to her existance in the over 500 text messages and cell phone calls?

My interest is peaked about her only because she is the only person on record that has any reference to Xanax in this mystery.

The fact that she is singled out as KC's closest friend is also a mystery that I hope is cleared up in a court of law under oath.

If anyone has more insight on this person and how she relates to this case, I know most of us would be very interested to hear all about her.

I'm not - it's a coincidence, don't you think?

In fact it sounds like a deliberate action to mislead / derail the investigation. I don't think that conversation ever happened. It smacks of a desperate last ditch effort to divert attention away from the person responsible for Caylee's death.

In fact it sounds like a deliberate action to mislead / derail the investigation. I don't think that conversation ever happened. It smacks of a desperate last ditch effort to divert attention away from the person responsible for Caylee's death.

I have to agree, inod. That story about the airport sighting was something pushed originally by the A's if I recall, and has been disproved by LE.

If Annie is such a big player in Caylee's disappearance, why are there only a few references to her existance in the over 500 text messages and cell phone calls?

My interest is peaked about her only because she is the only person on record that has any reference to Xanax in this mystery.

The fact that she is singled out as KC's closest friend is also a mystery that I hope is cleared up in a court of law under oath.

If anyone has more insight on this person and how she relates to this case, I know most of us would be very interested to hear all about her.

Me too, and that was my reason for starting this thread. I just recently started hearing her name and wanted to learn more.

Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???

The woman from the airport, aka Wanda that Cindy and Yuri were talking about that is just looking for her 15 mins of fame?

Also, Annie is in her early 20's not 40's like that lady said.

Snipped from my own post.
So now I'm really confused, is this quote backwards? meaning it should say: CA says "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax" and JG replied: "we'd be a good time"

KC: I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax
KC: we'd be a good time
JAG: yeah thats an understatement.....

You know the rest of it. She sent a second IM before he responded. This is OT for this thread but I could have sworn JAG said he never saw or knew KC did drugs... maybe they were just joking around?

KC: I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax
KC: we'd be a good time
JAG: yeah thats an understatement.....

You know the rest of it. She sent a second IM before he responded. This is OT for this thread but I could have sworn JAG said he never saw or knew KC did drugs... maybe they were just joking around?

Thanks for clearing that up! :) Man, leave it to the press to muddle things up. Between the A's and the press it's really hard to grab the facts in this case. :eek:

I had not heard a lot about Annie D until today. I remember things about a friend, Annie but today after reading TTT about seeing who she believed to be Caylee at the airport on 7-2 with a lady that called herself Auntie D, and then the thread about Annie D, I just put 2 and 2 together and am asking questions. What does Annie D look like? Any Pics? Maybe TTT can eliminate her from the person she saw on 7-2 as Auntie D. I am sure that TTT believes she saw Caylee and she too is looking into facts that can eliminate her experience on that date. She needs answers and so do we.

Maybe she called Annie on the elusive blackjack nanny phone call only phone!

No, I'm curious about this Annie and how she fits in the puzzle.

You can't see a dead child at any airport. That report is an attempt to distract.

The bottom line is that DNA tests from the FBI state that all eye witness sightings are bogus.

My curiousity is about a young woman who only comes up once in the released documents about the subject of zani or xanax.

Who the heck is this person and why is she the best friend behind the scenes in tons of published documents?

?

My interest is peaked even more because no interview of Annie has been released!

No, I'm curious about this Annie and how she fits in the puzzle.

You can't see a dead child at any airport. That report is an attempt to distract.

The bottom line is that DNA tests from the FBI state that all eye witness sightings are bogus.

My curiousity is about a young woman who only comes up once in the released documents about the subject of zani or xanax.

Who the heck is this person and why is she the best friend behind the scenes in tons of published documents?

?
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Thank you Drumstick! And to everyone else I just want to reiterate this is the ONLY reason I started this thread, I don't care about the airport sighting as I too believe poor little Caylee is no longer with us.

Annie is the one whose hat got ripped apart as well......I find that very interesting

Annie is the one whose hat got ripped apart as well......I find that very interesting

I heard that as well and that a searcher on one of the teams found a hat just like it? this is the kind of info. I am hoping to unleash.

I find it very odd that she has been described as Casey's closest friend yet we've heard so little about her. Even Cindy mentions her being at the first vigil.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Thank you Drumstick! And to everyone else I just want to reiterate this is the ONLY reason I started this thread, I don't care about the airport sighting as I too believe poor little Caylee is no longer with us.

Yeah, even tho the evidence released so far is circumstantial, they seem to have a ton of that. That says a lot to me. A LOT!

Both Sean D and Jeff H mention Annie as being one of KC's best girl friends. I do not find anywhere on line an interview from LE and Annie nor text messages between KC and Annie. Perhaps these items have been omitted for public release as they are part of the documents that will go to the grand jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie